The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i Have a step dad who has brought me up since I was 11 I love him dearly but we don’t act like Izzy and creepy I do find their relationship uncomfortable if I was lazy I would be concerned. But in some ways I could be wrong I think lazy has been groomed by Jane and creepy she has no friends and doesn’t seem to have family that she is close to all she has is them and her kids which is odd.
on a good note only 42k on their recent vlog if they can’t get the views on these vlogs what are the views going to be like when thuse back home doing jack tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris wearing leggings ! you just know he would look like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ! "Lollipops, come and get your lollipops, and lick them so I can take your photo" . Felt sick writing that last bit, sorry folks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When did that happen?

He sits so close to her on her bed too of an evening, not at the end, right up the top next to her.

The hiding under the bed was weird too, she could of been changing or anything!
It was a video when she went away with school, before allegations, they drop her off to bus and they are saying goodbye, as he hugs her he looks at her and says can I sleep in your bed. It was such a weird thing for him to say.

Found it watch from 4.15 now if that's not weird behaviour towards a step daughter I don't know what it is.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I doubt they are going home today...this is the Ingham's..they won't leave till Sunday night and rock up to school sometime on Tuesday

I doubt they are going home today...this is the Ingham's..they won't leave till Sunday night and rock up to school sometime on Tuesday

Reactions: 14
I thought I saw a ginger hue to Jaces hair. id love it if Jace was a ginger

• Haha
Seriously thought they are probably spending all day today in parks then leaving tomorrow to do the drive to Calais the ferry and the long long drive to Leeds in one day!! Get in the house around 2 am then throw the girls in school at 9am...no time whatsoever for the girls to rest and recover for school..do homework..shower....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
i Have a step dad who has brought me up since I was 11 I love him dearly but we don’t act like Izzy and creepy I do find their relationship uncomfortable if I was lazy I would be concerned. But in some ways I could be wrong I think lazy has been groomed by Jane and creepy she has no friends and doesn’t seem to have family that she is close to all she has is them and her kids which is odd.
on a good note only 42k on their recent vlog if they can’t get the views on these vlogs what are the views going to be like when thuse back home doing jack tit 😂
Their relationship is very weird. Mia and Darren from Family Fizz have the same kind of set up - a step-dad that's been in her life since she was very young. But the difference in their relationship compared to Izzy and Creepy is huge.

I hope we are just reading too much into it, for Izzy's sake.

Reactions: 16
Their relationship is very weird. Mia and Darren from Family Fizz have the same kind of set up - a step-dad that's been in her life since she was very young. But the difference in their relationship compared to Izzy and Creepy is huge.

I hope we are just reading too much into it, for Izzy's sake.
Isnt it weird though we all think it? I feel like thier must be something going on, obviously for Izzys sake I hope not but with his back ground and all these creepy things he does with her it wouldnt shock me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In a few years creepy will have divorced lazy and moved on to Izzy, just like Woody Allen did with his adopted daughter

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
@mumgal

Why the duck are they selling a replica reborn doll of their own child?!? FUCKIN WEIRD MAN.
Money. Everything they do recently is about making as much money as possible from their young and vulnerable viewers.
Why the hell does he have the crappy hat on his head at all times with spikes of hair coming out like he’s a greasy teenager??
To hide his baldness and ginger roots.
Are all the kids his? They’re all so different?
Isabelle is not his biological daughter but he has been in her life from around the age of 1. The other 3 are his but rumours were going around Isla may be brother Dave's 😬
Those cheap blankets? Surely aren’t safe for babies? The pom poms are chokable sizes and look like they’d fall off with a small tug? I know my similar next cushions with pom poms do!
Everyone here thinks the same but according to Ingham Family Ltd all safety checks are complete and they are 100% safe 🤔
Why the duck is she still with him when he’s an actual sexual predator? He’s into young girls and they have a house full of them?
Money and status. Technically he hasn't been found guilty of anything other than cheating with a greasy takeaway when he had steak at home.
Why spend 25k on schooling if they aren’t actually going to be there for it!!
Status. Sarah likes to perceive herself as having made it. They both see themselves as "huge influencers" and pseudo celebrities.

In a nutshell they live a fantasy lifestyle that will come crashing down on them soon and no one here will ever forget that Chris Ingham regularly displays inappropriate behaviour and slides into young girls dm's asking them to go skinny dipping and to drop da towel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well Isabelle has turned into a liar for the camera just like her parents, they think people who watch the videos are stupid. Isabelle please tell us which vlogs your spoilt sister is carrying and cuddling teddies, please stop lying to try to cover up the fact your parents do not know how to stop spoiling your little sister. Lying about stupid things will always catch you out.
I also never saw Isla cuddling a teddy bear close in any vlogs. I have absolutely NO doubt that Isabella was told to say that by chris and sarah. To add to the illusion that Isla is a little iddy biddy cutie pie that cuddles teddy bears and is basically little more than a baby. Why would they want to be putting that out there? What kind of viewers is it aimed at? I'm sorry if that sounds crass. But that's what they are doing. Her own parents. And Isabella wouldn't realise yet the significance of what their "Parents" are doing. Isla also bet into a snowsuit that is way to small? Who puts snowsuits on their 7/8 yr olds??

So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

It happened all the time in Lanzarote too. Izzy and Chris staying up in the room whilst Sarah took kids to pool
I find that very strange as most family's would either all go or no one would go and it is not worth thinking about Chris and Izzy not the correct combination at all heading for trouble

Reactions: 5
Not forgetting when she went away and he asked her if he could sleep in her bed, now what step father or father even would say that? It's not normal.
That definitely has a strange twist as you would be sleeping in the same bed as your wife so why would you want to go into your step daughters bed as soon as she goes away on a school trip, but it may be that he has no bed as Lazy wont let him into hers. very strange indeed

Reactions: 7
Can anyone remember their reunion in the car after picking her up from the school trip? They were flirting like 2 youngsters

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can't cope with that lot. It's a bit of a shame the thread on them is gone, though I understand why. Tattle would go into meltdown if it was still up 🤯
ive only looked on this Twitter sideof things recently- I’ve noticed everyone falls out more then Katie price and kris (insert any ex partner name) and now are all sending Cj presents despite them all slagging the minghams off for taking them

Reactions: 6
@mumgal

Why the duck are they selling a replica reborn doll of their own child?!? FUCKIN WEIRD MAN.
Money. Everything they do recently is about making as much money as possible from their young and vulnerable viewers.
Why the hell does he have the crappy hat on his head at all times with spikes of hair coming out like he’s a greasy teenager??
To hide his baldness and ginger roots.
Are all the kids his? They’re all so different?
Isabelle is not his biological daughter but he has been in her life from around the age of 1. The other 3 are his but rumours were going around Isla may be brother Dave's 😬
Those cheap blankets? Surely aren’t safe for babies? The pom poms are chokable sizes and look like they’d fall off with a small tug? I know my similar next cushions with pom poms do!
Everyone here thinks the same but according to Ingham Family Ltd all safety checks are complete and they are 100% safe 🤔
Why the duck is she still with him when he’s an actual sexual predator? He’s into young girls and they have a house full of them?
Money and status. Technically he hasn't been found guilty of anything other than cheating with a greasy takeaway when he had steak at home.
Why spend 25k on schooling if they aren’t actually going to be there for it!!
Status. Sarah likes to perceive herself as having made it. They both see themselves as "huge influencers" and pseudo celebrities.

In a nutshell they live a fantasy lifestyle that will come crashing down on them soon and no one here will ever forget that Chris Ingham regularly displays inappropriate behaviour and slides into young girls dm's asking them to go skinny dipping and to drop da towel.
Can I also add to answer of why she's still with him as he's a sexual predator, well I'm not going to say too much but he's not only one in her family and another was jailed and she supported them. She's an enabler and I wouldn't be surprised as she has no pretection of her children If she was a little bit wrong herself.

Reactions: 14
I find that very strange as most family's would either all go or no one would go and it is not worth thinking about Chris and Izzy not the correct combination at all heading for trouble
Actually if you listen closely you can hear Isabelle talking. At least I think it was her. She said something about getting Jace the fish. Eat the fish

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.