The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris made a comment about a tweet or a comment on thier videos can land you in prison 😂 we have decided that tattle prision is in Switzerland and we are all to be sent thier
After months we are still waiting, they say the police have taken action with a number of people being horrible to them and spreading lies and hate, guess what noone who has spoken out about them to my knowledge have disappeared. They haven't cleared their name nor denied any allegation so I guess we are all going to have to wait longer for our tattlers meet up in Switzerland.

Just to say Chris and lazy hate this site hate everything we say but everything is based on what they say and do on social media noone has ever been malicious and made up anything its all based on what THEY CHOOSE TO SAY AND DO. EVERYTHING SAID ABOUT THEM IS PROVEN UNLIKE ANYTHING THEY SAY AND DO.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bothers me that so many on twitter are blindly believing them without any explaination or proof.

Show me some proof and i will start to entertain the idea, until then i think we should maybe just ignore. Purely my opinion, y'all can do as you please obviously.

I nearly forgot who the RI were for a second, i cannot stand them. There, i said it.
I really hope it isn’t true. It would be disgusting if it was. Does it say gifted on any of the vlogs do you know?

Bothers me that so many on twitter are blindly believing them without any explaination or proof.
They've been asked how they know/if they are sure by a few people and they haven't replied (yet). I thought the RI's were all about 'the receipts' :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Isn't it ironic how creepy tried for so long to COPPA feel, and at one point it looked like the COPPAs were after him but ultimately its a different kind of COPPA that is going to be his downfall!

Bad boi bad boi what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when COPPA comes for you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Totally agree I've seen through the charade and in my opinion she loves everything she does and all the attention especially from creepy🤢 and comes across as if she is the best thing since slice bread roll on January
Isabelle’s true colours came shining through when she kept chirping in on sarahs rant about taking time off school. She’s turning into her mother. No doubt Sarah drills into her these lines

They've been asked how they know/if they are sure by a few people and they haven't replied (yet). I thought the RI's were all about 'the receipts' :unsure:
Only when it suits them. Theres a ton of receipts missing

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't think it's gifted - driving there? In basic accommodation? Queuing up with the great unwashed?
It's a glorified photoshoot for Chinese blankets and Guantanamo Bay jumpsuits.
And they'll be claiming it all back as business expenses for Rita, Sue, Bob, Baby and Me Too.
Oh my goodness!!!! I’m afraid I came on here to add the guantanamo bay comment!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet they'll think Guantanamo Bay is a luxury resort in the Maldives.... Pronounced Mol deeves Sarah not Mal dives. You can have that for free for your gi og ru fee lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only when it suits them. Theres a ton of receipts missing
I think they saw the orange jumpsuits and got worried that they might miss out and be at the back of the plane on the way to Switzerland as they've been so quiet lately. So stirred up some trouble to ensure they get one

Reactions: 3
I remember that vlog. She was at a friend’s house for a sleepover and they were going to a school dance. There was an IG of her calling someone a bad name too. After that no more friends for Izzy. Lazy and Creepy didn’t want to tarnish her image. If they showed their girls in a normal light a lot of this mess would go away. Not creepy and his situation. That will never go away.
Yes it was this vlog I think. I feel sorry for her as her ‘parents’ have build her up in her mind as this celebrity and in reality it’s just not the
case 808BF344-AAC0-4E16-B4D3-BAB0D9FECBB7.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There is absolutely nothing to indicate that this trip was in any way gifted. And everything to indicate that it wasn't. As if Disney would gift them anything.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that this trip was in any way gifted. And everything to indicate that it wasn't. As if Disney would gift them anything.

Reactions: 12
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
You're not the only one, I feel the same

Reactions: 10
So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
Well Said that exactly what they are and I would tell people not to go to DLP as thats what they support

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.