The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there she did an Instagram live the one time she was allowed to have a sleepover and was slagging off one of her friends who was asleep in the same room
I remember that vlog. She was at a friend’s house for a sleepover and they were going to a school dance. There was an IG of her calling someone a bad name too. After that no more friends for Izzy. Lazy and Creepy didn’t want to tarnish her image. If they showed their girls in a normal light a lot of this mess would go away. Not creepy and his situation. That will never go away.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t ever recommend a channel, but a Tattler has a daughter who is going to Disney Paris and was worried she worried she would be bored after watching the Lazy and Creepy crap show. Watch Vicky Mouse YouTube. She does hauls, crafts and is a Disney ambassador. She vlogs Disneyland Paris, and Disney Orlando. Has tips and does a great job of showing the park. Sorry I don’t remember who the tattler is, but if anyone remember can you please tag her. Thanks.
Also I don’t have to smile at anyone today. I am considering this my “advent act of kindness! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Look at themepark worldwide if she wants something with facts on the park

Reactions: 3
Why weren’t they clubbing together to buy a toy to give to a child in need rather than their spoilt sister who will get about 300 toys in the next 3 weeks.
Sarah totally coaxed them into buying biddy something. Iddy is heading for a big fall if she continues as she is, no one will be her friend and it’ll be down to Sarah

some ideas on how to help OTHERS over the festive season Sarah.

go and buy you nan a ton of nice food for the break or help your brothers out who don’t have much ( not the alleged weirdo I couldn’t give a damn about him)
Go and give out blankets, hats and scarves to homeless people
Give homeless people £5 vouchers for greggs/costa etc so they can get a hot drink or food when they need it
Buy a trolley full of food for the food bank
Volunteer at a soup kitchen
Buy some toys for kids in hospital or for a women’s charity

smiling at people is not an act of kindness Stop being selfish.
A great gift would be for your family to get the F off of YouTube. The world would be better off without you posting your fake life every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In other words, she's old enough to look after him, a substitute mother.
What the duck is ‘super raining’

DO👏🏻NOT👏🏻HOMESCHOOL👏🏻THEM

Isabelle would just end up being a glorified babysitter through the day too

Also aren’t the girls at the kind of age where they’d be getting into things like little mix, Ariana grande and whatever is popular now. Why can sarah not take even Isabelle to see something like that and Chris babysit the others.
its so strange that they all have to like the same things. Lol dolls, Disney etc and never seem to have anything for themselves

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone clarify what the comments regarding Switzerland are all about? I can’t find the op. Thanks

Reactions: 2
Stop taking cameras into public pool areas, you dirty bleeping nonce. Why can't you respect rules?
It's a joke how many rules they break especially when they complain about others not following rules that disturbs their 'tradition" of hot chocolate in Casey's corner watching fireworks.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Stop taking cameras into public pool areas, you dirty bleeping nonce. Why can't you respect rules?
They have their own rules - he doesn’t believe in rules - he thinks he can video his kids anywhere 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's a joke how many rules they break especially when they complain about others not following rules that disturbs their 'tradition" of hot chocolate in Casey's corner watching fireworks.
oooooo mmmmmm geeeeeeeeee they are the ifamalam and have booboo and alllllll the toysssssss and pay 25k school fees and can count to a million andddddd sing for east-17! No rules stand when it comes to them cos of it! They are very very lot famous influencers 🤪😛😝😛😝😛😝😛😝😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suit orange, cheers minghams you got my colour right. I'll look forward to wearing it with my fellow tattlers. Looks so comfy for jail, but if its not for jail use your OK thanks I don't fancy wearing anything that promotes your vile disgusting family. Keep it to yourself. Stop wanting everyone to line your greasy nasty family pockets to pay your kids school fees and to pay for hotels for your husband to have sex in.
Who on earth would want to wear something as horrible as that and more so with the name on them I would not like anyone to think I even knew them let alone wear their name on my clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone clarify what the comments regarding Switzerland are all about? I can’t find the op. Thanks
Chris made a comment about a tweet or a comment on thier videos can land you in prison 😂 we have decided that tattle prision is in Switzerland and we are all to be sent thier

• Haha
Reactions: 16
True! However It annoys me when people comment about how sweet and lovely she is when IMHO this is just a facade and started way before their downfall.
Totally agree I've seen through the charade and in my opinion she loves everything she does and all the attention especially from creepy🤢 and comes across as if she is the best thing since slice bread roll on January

Reactions: 1
Real inghams on Twitter have said it was gifted. Not sure how they know but I’m really
Hoping they have got it wrong x
Bothers me that so many on twitter are blindly believing them without any explaination or proof.

Show me some proof and i will start to entertain the idea, until then i think we should maybe just ignore. Purely my opinion, y'all can do as you please obviously.

I nearly forgot who the RI were for a second, i cannot stand them. There, i said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.