The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't screenshot, but around 2.40 in today's vlog, Sarah's wrists :eek: she must be enormous now for her wrists to look like that!!

Reactions: 2
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
Her face is like THUNDER if sarah or the girls disrespect him or wind him up

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's gifted - driving there? In basic accommodation? Queuing up with the great unwashed?
It's a glorified photoshoot for Chinese blankets and Guantanamo Bay jumpsuits.
And they'll be claiming it all back as business expenses for Rita, Sue, Bob, Baby and Me Too.
Someone should report them to the Inland Revenue for claiming false tax relieve because a holiday is a benefit in kind therefore should be taxable meaning they will have to pay more tax rather than less but of course they wont be declaring any of that we will just keep paying tax so they can avoid it.

Reactions: 5
Honestly. When was the last time they girls got a hair cut? They need at least half of that chopped off it’s scraggly. Such ashame. All that money and can’t even get their hair cut.

Reactions: 10
I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is so they can place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
This is why they shouldnt be removing those kids from school, there is constant learning and assessments being done, ones lazy wont even know about.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
oh tomorrow is gonna be one heck of a fun vlog, isnt it. Sarah making a 20 minute timelaps of a hat with some lights
on........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this and it reminded me of someone...View attachment 62420
That’s just what Sarah does she contains baby Jace ! He has no stimulation !! no baby groups,no swimming,no music groups no visits to the library just B&M Sarah thinks it stands for baby and me maybe ?

I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
This is why they shouldnt be removing those kids from school, there is constant learning and assessments being done, ones lazy wont even know about.
Yes they have been having testing at my children’s school too !

Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
I’ve never liked the way he talks to the girls saying they look Gorgeous or super cute or calls them babe 🤮 No dad talks to his daughters like that !

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Let’s not forget this weird moment from Chris’s birthday A72AEA2D-1F6F-47BA-BA69-6847C451A449.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Isabelle and Esme bought Isla a Lotso teddy bear that cost 25 Euros. Isla could only afford the Ariel one and she wanted both so apparently they wanted to buy her the other one (probably with a lot of persuasion from their mother). Esme sounded unsure as to whether she will be able to buy what she wants to and it sounds like Isabelle will now only be able to afford earrings:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is so they can place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
Exactly the same for my daughter she had been assessed all this week. But hey the Ingham’s are too stupid to realise that they are harming their kids education

Reactions: 7
So Isabelle and Esme bought Isla a Lotso teddy bear that cost 25 Euros. Isla could only afford the Ariel one and she wanted both so apparently they wanted to buy her the other one (probably with a lot of persuasion from their mother). Esme sounded unsure as to whether she will be able to buy what she wants to and it sounds like Isabelle will now only be able to afford earrings:mad:
Well it sums it up, isla is nothing more than a greedy selfish brat child or not its a fact. Sarah and Chris I said it your child is a selfish greedy brat. Wants wants wants gets gets gets and YOU AS PARENTS MADE HER LIKE IT. THAT'S CRUEL ON HER. ONEDAY YOU'LL REGRET IT.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I get weird vibes from them too it’s sickening when the allegations came out Lazy should have took her daughters far away from him and to a safe place.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't look like the girls have changed their pyjamas since they got there!😫😫😫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Real inghams on Twitter have said it was gifted. Not sure how they know but I’m really
Hoping they have got it wrong x
The real inghams are awful and have really not helped anyone but themselves.

They have a number of times in the past thrown out accusations that are not true

Reactions: 10
If the trip was gifted they would have lanyards, multiple character meet ups in restaurants and in the park plus an itinerary. And luxury accommodation. I think we all know they have non of these perks.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.