The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it is gifted they've done a tit job at selling the place.
Actually last year we were looking into booking a trip to disneyland paris for this Christmas. Their new year disney vlogs put me right off, it looks more boring than legoland! So i never bothered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually last year we were looking into booking a trip to disneyland paris for this Christmas. Their new year disney vlogs put me right off, it looks more boring than legoland! So i never bothered!
Dont let them put you off, thiers so many vloggers who can sell it better.

(Use this for any where they visit. Not just Disney)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The maths from that family astound me, save yourself 25 grand a year guys private school isn’t doing much let’s face it! Honestly they make the place look so boring and as far from magical as you all tell me it will be for my daughter. Should have just gone to Alton Towers!
Honestly it is magical. The illuminations at night and the ratatouille ride is amazing. The Inghams made Lapland look like a dry ski slope in some old warehouse. Ignore their bland take on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are other places - the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen is cute for a weekend break to get you in the Christmas mood without blowing much-needed Christmas funds 🇩🇰 👍🏻🎄

Reactions: 8
Esme doesn’t believe in Santa anymore you can tell compared to other years her reactions to the elves are way more subdued and she’s not as excited which is fine I mean most 10 year olds know at that age , it’s just annoying as isla is all screechy about the elves and it’s unbearable 🙄 can you even imagine the state they leave hotel rooms in I bet they didn’t clean off the smeared Nutella properly at all. Scumbags x

Reactions: 20
Can just imagine them rocking up to parents evening - Sarah with her split ends, in her snowman coat and UGG boots. Chris with his beanie, sweat dripping down his face, trackies with a hole in them, woohooing at the teachers.

Isla was chucking presents last year as soon as she ripped them open. She's become even more bratty since then, so can't wait to see the delightful little 7 year old this year 🙄

I think it's because they get out of breath. Lazy, during her school rant, was huffing and puffing after walking and talking at the same time. Creepy, hope you've treated her to a gym membership this Christmas.

View attachment 62374

Lazy, please treat Isabelle to a hair cut as one of your "random acts of kindness".
Is Isabelle getting paid to promote Sarah tat whilst on holiday?

Reactions: 4
But they won't keep her home from school if it is tonsillitis. They only do that for holidays. If you are sick you go to school damn it!
She sends them crawling to school when they're sick so can have some peace and not have to look after them! Taking them out of school for holidays suits HER agenda 🙄 a sick child preventing her from shopping and making her have to actually be a proper mother and tuck her child up and nurture her is boring as duck to lady muck

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Isla got her special treat on the first day of the holiday. Esme and Isabelle were saving the spending money that nana gave them for when they find something they like. They really do treat Isla differently to the others and at times it’s sickening to watch the look of disappointment on the others face when it happens. They‘ve been filming the vlogs since Esme was about 6 years old and she was never treated the way isla is and she was a lot younger than Isla is now. All children should be treated the same. If they wanted isla to have this treat then Sarah and Chris should have stuck their stingy hands in their own pockets and said they will buy it and the other girls will get a treat too when they find something they like. Islas attitude stinks lately on the vlogs. She really is starting to look like a rude know it all and Sarah doesn’t help by cackling and calling it sister rivalry. It’s bizarre how Isla always gets a treat when the others get something yet Sarah thinks it’s ok to leave the others out when isla gets a treat. Imagine Islas face if the inghams had suggested that for the act of kindness Isla should give some of her money towards a gift for Esme or Isabelle?

I know she’s only a little girl and all of this is on Sarah and Chris but they are really not helping her in life by letting her act like this. The bragging. The face pulling. The rudeness. The superior attitude. It really isn’t going to help her make friends in high school. Sarah and Chris will call people trolls for pointing this out but it’s the truth. Treat them all the same because showing favouritism isn’t fair on the others. Parents should not have a favourite child and parents who favour one child will swear blind that they don’t do that when it’s plain to see that they do. Of course it’s sweet that the girls wanted isla to have a gift but I’m guessing Sarah and Chris encouraged them to spend their spending money on Isla when isla already gets more than they do anyway.
Exactly this. I didn’t used to get a treat when my siblings wanted/ needed something but then when I wanted needed something they wouldn’t either and it ended up working itself out. The only time we got equal at the same time was Christmas.

buying Isla something would be fine if they then didthe same for the other girls when they want something... the timer thing Isabelle saw that was probably only £5-10 for example

So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
What?!? There’s not been a single indication of this ANYWHERE?? How are they not getting fined if true.

they are sneaky enough to stay in the tit hotel just so that people don’t realise I think. If it is gifted it’s appalling that a company where Chris was accused of doing his dirty work is now gifting them

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She sends them crawling to school when they're sick so can have some peace and not have to look after them! Taking them out of school for holidays suits HER agenda 🙄 a sick child preventing her from shopping and making her have to actually be a proper mother and tuck her child up and nurture her is boring as duck to lady muck
They are so desparate for money that they can't gp away and have a magical pre Christmas holiday without promoting the blankets, the onesie etc and having to pose to sell them. If they were flying off shelf as Sarah claims she wouldn't need to be mentioning them every 5 mins, on vlogs, Insta etc this woman is hard pushing for 1 reason they are not flying off shelves and they desparately need the money

Reactions: 15
They make disney look like a trip to blackpool pleasure beach. I cannot remember who is was but a fellow tattler said they were in disney the same time as them, I'd love an update on if they bumped into them?
It was me! Image is posted on page 6 of this thread. This was the only time I saw them. I’m not there now as needed to go before the French travel strikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, there's been a big push recently in schools giving talks and presentations on consent and personal space.
Good, im glad they do. A child should not be pressured into hugging anyone, including people they know

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was me! Image is posted on page 6 of this thread. This was the only time I saw them. I’m not there now as needed to go before the French travel strikes.
The travel strikes will make for a fun trip home. Even the ferries are going to be effected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They are so desparate for money that they can't gp away and have a magical pre Christmas holiday without promoting the blankets, the onesie etc and having to pose to sell them. If they were flying off shelf as Sarah claims she wouldn't need to be mentioning them every 5 mins, on vlogs, Insta etc this woman is hard pushing for 1 reason they are not flying off shelves and they desparately need the money
Completely agree. I'd say she's crying into her cornflakes every morning and knocking back the vino every night. The very idea of having to slope off back to a somewhat normal life makes her want to burst chris in the face (again).. He's just a cocky fucker who thinks he's untouchable. He really doesn't seem to have taken in the reality of the non situation. For a while he felt like a superstar and more famous than his brother. He won't let that go without a fight. I will be AMAZED if him and frosty are still together this time next year

Reactions: 6
Good, im glad they do. A child should not be pressured into hugging anyone, including people they know
Yes about time. I remember being called rude and having a smack when I was a child because I wouldn't hug someone who had bought me an easter egg. THis guy was a stranger and was trying to be nice because my dad had just employed him. Lovely gesture, lovely man as I found out later in life but I was so shy and he was huge and terrified me...the bad old days (80's)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t ever recommend a channel, but a Tattler has a daughter who is going to Disney Paris and was worried she worried she would be bored after watching the Lazy and Creepy crap show. Watch Vicky Mouse YouTube. She does hauls, crafts and is a Disney ambassador. She vlogs Disneyland Paris, and Disney Orlando. Has tips and does a great job of showing the park. Sorry I don’t remember who the tattler is, but if anyone remember can you please tag her. Thanks.
Also I don’t have to smile at anyone today. I am considering this my “advent act of kindness! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes about time. I remember being called rude and having a smack when I was a child because I wouldn't hug someone who had bought me an easter egg. THis guy was a stranger and was trying to be nice because my dad had just employed him. Lovely gesture, lovely man as I found out later in life but I was so shy and he was huge and terrified me...the bad old days (80's)
I wouldnt ever think it were rude. I would also say to the parent to not force their child to hug me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.