The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They showered their child with cold water??? For being naughty? Oh my god I've never watched them but going to check them out now. How horrible.
Check out their threads. They showered their 2 year old in cold water as a “training technique” for potty training!!

Each of these child exploiters are as bad as the next one!!

Best thing to happen is these new rules, may help stop the abuse and exploitation of some of these family vloggers put their own kids through for the form of entertainment and to make money.

They all say it’s all about the memories- but take away their gravy train they are all in tears because they need to go back to the real world. But they don’t want to do that profiting of their kids is so much easier!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She looks huge in that photo what the hell has happen to her 🤦‍♀️😂😂
So the month of not eating meat went well 😂🤣🤪

The little girl Lazy was sooooooo kind too and Izzy please keep wearing the scarf around your mouth, so much better than seeing your tongue hanging out 🙈🤢🤮🤪 57B0DF03-A1EF-4C88-8B37-48941062F149.jpeg 52DC1D32-D5B8-4C27-99FA-8357FD57A079.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Isla is getting more and more painful every single day, she's going to be very disappointed out in the big real world. A child who is through no fault of her own now unlikeable that she wouldn't be first on a list to let your child bring home for tea or play with. She's constantly wanting an item of some sort or wanting attention on camera. It's so ridiculous and with Christmas around corner surely that's a big enough reason to say no. But then again I bet they give in as she strops and they can't handle it so they give in for easy life.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Why couldn’t they buy it? They bought Jace all da toys 🙄 and Esme a phone case and as she said Nana gave them money? Ah wouldn’t make vlog content that’s why!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why couldn’t they buy it? They bought Jace all da toys 🙄 and Esme a phone case and as she said Nana gave them money? Ah wouldn’t make vlog content that’s why!
Isla spent her money the first day, why do the other 2 then have to use thiers on her 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So according to sarahs insta the older girls clubbed together to help isla pay for something she really wanted 🙄. Is that child ever told no?

I skipped through the vlog today, it sounds like Islas getting a sore throat, we all know that means Chris will get tonsilitous in the next week 😂
I felt so irritated reading Sarah’s IG. Bet the 2 older ones were told they had to get Miss Spoilt Madam whatever she wanted.

Teachers have my utmost respect. My three daughters (a child protection officer, an accountant and a business woman) were privately educated. They hated missing school when unwell as they missed so much work even in a days absence. Lunch time activities and after school groups (archaeology, debating, sport etc) were their, not my, choice. The additional time spent with their peers and teachers who gave time freely was a huge benefit to all the children.
Apparently Isla does not want to leave her school and attend the fee paying school. She is a child the decision should not be hers!!!
The Ingham children’s attendance, or rather lack of it is deeply worrying and woefully inadequate and the prospect of their parents home educating them alarming.
The 3 girls inconsistent education is really showing through. My daughter is 10 and has a far rider vocabulary that Issy. My 6 year old son can read better than Esme. And they’re in state school - only difference is I’ve never taken them out during term time for multiple holidays! My children know the importance of a good education for their futures.

Reactions: 20
Isla is getting more and more painful every single day, she's going to be very disappointed out in the big real world. A child who is through no fault of her own now unlikeable that she wouldn't be first on a list to let your child bring home for tea or play with. She's constantly wanting an item of some sort or wanting attention on camera. It's so ridiculous and with Christmas around corner surely that's a big enough reason to say no. But then again I bet they give in as she strops and they can't handle it so they give in for easy life.
You cant film a stroppy and uncooperative child, they give her stuff to keep her docile to film

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry to say this, but she’s not been the sweet girl we all think she is for quite some time. Well before the allegations there were ‘friends’ that went to her primary school and from her current school commenting on the vlogs saying she was mean, a bully, big headed and acting very entitled like she was above everyone else.
I’m sure there she did an Instagram live the one time she was allowed to have a sleepover and was slagging off one of her friends who was asleep in the same room

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i watch them on and off now because there terribly boring, and most of the video is just long pointless segments are Sarah rambling on about boring topics like shopping, things shes bought or jace followed by some extremely cheesey Broll footage of the girls holding hands with the tacky music in the background, but I notice from the recent vlogs is their teeth! they all have TERRIBLE teeth, they all have really grey rotten matted teeth 0_O isla's front teeth is rotten black, someone needs to gift them some Floss and a toothbrush because they clearly dont brush often. also its funny how sarah and chris always pushed the "we dont drink" subject, yet now they drink all the time on the vlog and stopped mentioning it. My guesses was they quit drinking, but recently re-introduced themselves back to it and now cant get off, because so far every vlog its wine, beer, cocktails. and lastly Isabelle is 14 years old, why is she acting like a 7 year old and having around with her kid sisters so much, there is nothing cute about a teenager acting like she still believes in santa and elves for the clout their sugar mama is suppling. like im sure she would still get spoiled if she acted her age, accept spoilt with age appropriate things instead of baby crap. isla is such an attention seeker, its not cute either.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 62298
How about giving an apology to the girls creepy has inappropriate messaged and own up to the dastardly deeds 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Todays vlog is called. How we get away with taking our girls out of school to travel. (Sorry it’s longer it includes a mini rant from frosty) 🙄

The vlog starts with The elves and a tub of Nutella. ‘Hi Jace’ is smeared on the window with the Nutella. It’s 10am and Sarah wakes up the girls. “We slept in a little late. My plan was to wake up at 8 and make the most of the magic hours.” Coming from someone who hasn’t slept in like 9 months Sarah sure sleeps in a lot. 🙄

Reactions to the elves in the kitchen and the girls open their advent calendars. The girls open number one and two. Didn’t they open number one yesterday? 🧐 Sarah tells Esme not to tell isla what’s in it because they’re both the same.

Chris has his wannabe rockstar arm out and he points to the trees. They’re off swimming again. According to Chris the pool is why they stay at Davy Crockett. Not that they can’t afford the more Expensive hotels or anything. It’s just before noon. Chris says he was up editing until 5am so I hope y’all appreciate it man. duck off chris. You probably earn over 10 grand a month to sit on your greasy arse and edit daily Morrisons trips. No effort vlogs don’t deserve appreciation! 🙄

Crossing my fingers that they skip the pool part. We’ve seen enough pools during ‘pools across Europe’ in the summer. 🙄

Chris thinks the pool has something soft in it because it feels soft on his legs. That’ll be beanie grease. 🙄

Jace floats down the Sarah river in his floaty and then Isla, Esme and Izzy go down the slide one at a time. Chris wooooohoooo’s at the top each time.

More Sarah river action.

Jace is fast asleep. Sarah admires his tracksuit.

Frosty the snowman, Chris and the kids are in the carpark at Disneyland. I smell a rant from frosty. ☃

Sarahs long ‘Yeah but, no but, we’re not bothered rant.’ you might want to skip it. 🙄

“I was just in the car. I saw a lot of these last night and chose to ignore it. It’s not bothering me but I do want to bring it up just because it might stop some of the comments. Some of them are just questions but some of them are just really, they just don’t understand our situation. (Oh duck off sarah 🙄) but when I reply telling them the situation they say oh well you should just say that on the vlog then and people wouldn’t be as concerned. We’ve had a few comments about the girls schools and them missing school and how we manage to get around fines and taking them out of school so much Eckcetra Eckcetra so I just wanted to say that we pay a stupid, stupid amount of money. Not stupid. A crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school and I say a crazy amount of money. I mean twenty five thousand pounds a year just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. That is not something we take lightly. Trust me we wouldn’t pay that amount of money if we didn’t care about their education. Because they go to private school they do their work whether they are in the classroom or on the road travelling or whether we’re in Disneyland Paris or an extra two days in Lanzarote like we did on our last trip it doesn’t matter where we are they still do the work. We believe that travelling and experiencing quality family time is educational. (Sarah they don’t have swimming pool and slide questions on school tests you buffoon! “How many noodles are in a pot noodle? How deep is this swimming pool? 🙄) Education isn’t just sat in a class room and just because we choose to go on holidays and the girls sometimes, I mean everyone’s acting like they miss school every week. Their attendance is not even bad. But just because they miss 5 days. (Isabelle butts in and says something I can’t hear.) The girls do much longer days. they start at 8:20 and finish at 4 and they get much longer holidays so for example they get 10 weeks at summertime and at Christmas they get a month but yeah. I just wanted, I know I don’t HAVE to explain it and I know I’ll receive an influx of messages and comments saying you don’t have to explain. You just do what you think is right and we do that’s why we we’re here but I just wanted to say their education is not something we take lightly. So hopefully now you will understand that they still get their work done and their education is definitely important to us. ANYWAY I won’t be mentioning that or bringing it up ever again!”

All that from a woman who isn’t bothered. In a nutshell the inghams think if you have money you are above the law and you can do whatever you want. Seriously those idiots think pool time and the tin can is educational. 🙄

Sarahs back to being a positive pineapple as she and the girls discuss what rides they’re going on. I’m guessing creepy is sat on a curb throwing gang signs into the camera while he records part two of the rant. “My poor, poor, privately educated children.” 🙄

Off into Disneyland. It just looks like yesterdays footage but with a different song. 🙄 Creepy is now saying after a quick photo op at the castle we’re just checking out a couple of the restaurants that we want to eat at while we’re here. ( he also said this yesterday too) They like the look of the lucky nugget he says. The creepy bastard probably thinks he’s cheating on Annettes by eyeing up the other restaurant.

They‘re off to the haunted mansion. Chris asks Jace if he’s excited to go on the little ghost train. (piss off creepy, thinks Jace) Sarah thinks Jace is teething because he keeps doing this funny thing with his “tung.”

A montage of them walking past things.

Chris says they’re just bouncing over to dumbo for Jace. Jace is fast asleep again.

Chris says if you need a breast feeding advocate then Sarahs your woman. She just whips her boob out she doesn’t care. I seem to remember Jace hidden under a duvet size blanket while she fed him during the summer heatwave so I don’t think that’s quite true creepy. 🙄

Chris wooooohooos and woo’s on dumbo. He doesn’t seem to mind rides at Disney.

They walk past more things.

Sarah has bought the little two (Isla and Jace) a bag with Disney figures in. She mentioned that Nana has given them spending money but Sarah wanted to treat them. She says she was going to buy Esme and Isabelle something but they wants to hold out. Sure you did Sarah I’m pretty sure isla will be getting another treat if they ever decide to buy Isabelle and Esme a present. 🙄

They‘re in Billy Bobs Buffet. Sarah says they’ve just spent £150 on dinner. We don’t see dinner so I’m guessing they’ve made sure they got their money’s worth on their plates. I bet they’ve walked out with tomorrow’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner hidden in Jaces pram.

Chris says it wouldn’t be a night at billy bobs without a mulled wine. They’re sharing a large one.

Back at the lodge. Isla says the elves have replied to her letter. The note says I love you too isla.

Jace is waving his arms at his new toys. He’s sat on one of Sarahs big blankets so I think a plug is coming.

Yep.... Sarahs soooooo glad she brought her blanket because it’s such a good play mat that’s double layered as well. This is the dream chaser design. 🙄

Sarah ends the vlog.
The Sarah River 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Nearly snorted my toast!
thanks Ghost, bloody brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

View attachment 62298
Oh heavens above!Sarah ,this means giving to someone in need ,not your spoiled daughter ,who already gets everything she asks for!I can`t roll my eyes hard enough at this!

Reactions: 18
Why do these people never shower! Islas hair is matted and in dreds and Izzy's and Esme's is always s greasy lank mess..sarashs too! Ugh...

The girls have been in the same PJ's all week too..just gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 62298
Why weren’t they clubbing together to buy a toy to give to a child in need rather than their spoilt sister who will get about 300 toys in the next 3 weeks.
Sarah totally coaxed them into buying biddy something. Iddy is heading for a big fall if she continues as she is, no one will be her friend and it’ll be down to Sarah

some ideas on how to help OTHERS over the festive season Sarah.

go and buy you nan a ton of nice food for the break or help your brothers out who don’t have much ( not the alleged weirdo I couldn’t give a damn about him)
Go and give out blankets, hats and scarves to homeless people
Give homeless people £5 vouchers for greggs/costa etc so they can get a hot drink or food when they need it
Buy a trolley full of food for the food bank
Volunteer at a soup kitchen
Buy some toys for kids in hospital or for a women’s charity

smiling at people is not an act of kindness Stop being selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You cant film a stroppy and uncooperative child, they give her stuff to keep her docile to film
Exactly!They`ve convinced this poor child that she`s "special" ,that people adore her when they watch her.That everything she does is "cute" ,and if she wants anything the ifam are happy to send it for her.It`s been said so many times ,but they are literally creating a little monster (Through no fault of her own) ,and it`s so sad.She`ll not get those party invites ,or go for sleepovers ,all because her parents decided they`d put her an d her siblings online ,and live comfortably off the revenue .I think the first time sarah uploaded a clip ,it was meant to be a sweet video with Isla in.Obviously she received enough of a reaction to feel justified in forever vlogging her (then sweet innocent) daughter ,and her sisters.WOnder if next year Sarah will sit down and actually feel some regret at what she`s done? :(

I think Creepy and Lazy genuinely believe their channel comes under adult content.

Lazy is deludedly convinced that she's appealing to other 'working' mothers, and Creepy's definition of 'child' is 'under the age of 12.'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think Creepy and Lazy genuinely believe their channel comes under adult content.

Lazy is deludedly convinced that she's appealing to other 'working' mothers, and Creepy's definition of 'child' is 'under the age of 12.'
One of the acts of kindness is ‘giving people a hug’ ... please keep your creep of a husband well away from that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Some really low views yesterday as a whole; 167k which is the lowest pretty much all month. Maybe their rant about taking the kids out of school has riled some parents / Ifam and they've finally seen the light. Coincidence that the 10k subscribers also came off on that day 🤷‍♀️.
They only got 147k views for Thursday I have just had a look they are sinking thank god 🙏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure there she did an Instagram live the one time she was allowed to have a sleepover and was slagging off one of her friends who was asleep in the same room
Yes she did and she swore too which most teens do in that environment but that's not what she betrays, I bet they all have gobs like sewers off camera. I mean Sarah got isla to swear and when Sarah said something it was left in isla saying you told me to say it. I think video is called she said what or something like that

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.