The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They showered their child with cold water??? For being naughty? Oh my god I've never watched them but going to check them out now. How horrible.
Yep and they have a fantastic thread on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They only got 147k views for Thursday I have just had a look they are sinking thank god 🙏🏻😂
I have no idea what their super-duper plans are for the rest of December but I think they hit DLP prematurely. I smile and chat to a very lot of people when I'm out and about (Sarah 👋🏻) and many people aren't quite on the Christmas train just yet. Kids especially aren't fully into Christmas at school - mine are still sitting tests, some schools still haven't had their Christmas fair or Christmas Jumper Day. I think the Minghams jumped in too soon and kids are still actually TOO BUSY at school to moon over Disney lights and parades. You'd know this, Minghams, if your kids were in school. Most children were still doing lessons last week and this week, not pissing about making paper chains.

Reactions: 19
Every now and then I think about the GoPro that they lost in the lake in France. I’m sure it’s in a happier place now. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I said on here a while ago, but it bears repeating, my daughter's friend knows someone who wanted to take a photo of Issy, and Issy told her to duck off 🙄
Oh I can well believe it!!

Yes she did and she swore too which most teens do in that environment but that's not what she betrays, I bet they all have gobs like sewers off camera. I mean Sarah got isla to swear and when Sarah said something it was left in isla saying you told me to say it. I think video is called she said what or something like that
I remember that clearly. It was supposed to be foot stuck in coral, but Isla was obviously coaxed Into saying f**k instead. It was so set up and fake. Sarah couldn’t iterate enough to the camera “let me get his straight, that was supposed to be foot ‘stuck’ in coral” yes afterwards you clearly hear Isla say something along the lines of “you told me to say it” this was way before the allegations too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what their super-duper plans are for the rest of December but I think they hit DLP prematurely. I smile and chat to a very lot of people when I'm out and about (Sarah 👋🏻) and many people aren't quite on the Christmas train just yet. Kids especially aren't fully into Christmas at school - mine are still sitting tests, some schools still haven't had their Christmas fair or Christmas Jumper Day. I think the Minghams jumped in too soon and kids are still actually TOO BUSY at school to moon over Disney lights and parades. You'd know this, Minghams, if your kids were in school. Most children were still doing lessons last week and this week, not pissing about making paper chains.
Its the last week at school thats the magic christmas week for most. Our school is full on that week!

Reactions: 9
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Here’s an idea Sarah for a random act of kindness. Tell the kids that half their gift budget each this year is going to a charity that’s gives gifts to children who don’t get any. Then stick to it. Another one for you, the money for the next holiday you are planning probably this month again gift that holiday to a family who has never been away. You know your pink mini you Greedy pig? Either give it away to someone deserving or sell it and donate the money to charity. Shut down your P.O. Box and tell the ifam to donate the money to worthy course instead of sending you more tat you don’t even want. Another one god I’m good at this is next time you think about contacting a company for a freebie, as these companies are all small startups usually, how about you actually pay for your stuff to help them out? As you clearly do not need freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
One of the acts of kindness is ‘giving people a hug’ ... please keep your creep of a husband well away from that one
Just an excuse for creepy to touch innocent people but for him he will be getting a kick out of it, we all know what he's done, we've all seen him video young girls bottoms during the girls pool party's and yes Chris it's you Sarah's always in background before you play that card, he always puts Isabelle in bikini shots at every single opptunity, so please any parent who's in Disney do not allow these wrong uns to cuddle your daughters and please don't believe oh he's with his wife it's OK his wife knows what he's like and is still with him she doesn't care, she's also supported a family member who's been jailed for offences against under 16 and she again supported him, she's probably in on it after all we've all seen the poses she gets her underage teen to do. Avoid cuddles

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why on earth are people thanking Sarah for their crappy blankets?! You paid for them, she didn’t gift them to you. She hasn’t done you some great service, she scammed you into parting with your hard earned money for crappy potentially dangerous blankets.
The biggest and best act of kindness would be for Chris & Sarah to come forward and apologise to those girls that they have caused trauma to. I think they’re both accountable for his creepy interactions with young girls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Well Sarah shops and Chris pretends to film other people skating while really dming young girls using his “celebrity status”.
Only joking , obviously they do yt full time now. Before Chris was a pilot, no sorry that was in his dreams, he was actually a aircraft turnaround/dispatcher aka baggage handler and she was a stay at home mum. She also did some medical trials and kids parties on the side. (Before she met Chris Sarah worked as a waitress).
Yes the medical trials I now see was for the money and only the money as she would have kept doing them if it was as she at first it was for the benefit of the public to see if certain drugs worked for certain things which was a very good thing she did but why drop that now if it was not for the money she is just a money grabber end of.

Just an excuse for creepy to touch innocent people but for him he will be getting a kick out of it, we all know what he's done, we've all seen him video young girls bottoms during the girls pool party's and yes Chris it's you Sarah's always in background before you play that card, he always puts Isabelle in bikini shots at every single opptunity, so please any parent who's in Disney do not allow these wrong uns to cuddle your daughters and please don't believe oh he's with his wife it's OK his wife knows what he's like and is still with him she doesn't care, she's also supported a family member who's been jailed for offences against under 16 and she again supported him, she's probably in on it after all we've all seen the poses she gets her underage teen to do. Avoid cuddles
I did notice the poses that Izzy does and I often thought back to when I was her age and you would never have thought to pose like that and your father (well mine anyway) would have never expected to see me at that age or any age posing like she does and Chris taking photos of her it is ridiculous that he does it.

Reactions: 8
With sarah telling the kiddie ifam to go around hugging complete strangers is so very wrong. I dont believe any child of any age should go around hugging anyone (even if they know them) if they dont want to. You just never know who these people truely are *cough* creepy *cough*. If my friends tell their kids to hug me, i say no, only if they want to. The parent may know me but the child doesn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes the medical trials I now see was for the money and only the money as she would have kept doing them if it was as she at first it was for the benefit of the public to see if certain drugs worked for certain things which was a very good thing she did but why drop that now if it was not for the money she is just a money grabber end of.

I did notice the poses that Izzy does and I often thought back to when I was her age and you would never have thought to pose like that and your father (well mine anyway) would have never expected to see me at that age or any age posing like she does and Chris taking photos of her it is ridiculous that he does it.
No one does those medical trials ‘for the good of the people’

it’s a renowned way to make aquick buck amongst people like students for not doing much

Reactions: 9
oh look they’ve come up with our prison outfits for when we all go to Switzerland!!!
77334D15-7654-4DC2-A069-2CE99592F2A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
oh look they’ve come up with our prison outfits for when we all go to Switzerland!!! View attachment 62372
I suit orange, cheers minghams you got my colour right. I'll look forward to wearing it with my fellow tattlers. Looks so comfy for jail, but if its not for jail use your OK thanks I don't fancy wearing anything that promotes your vile disgusting family. Keep it to yourself. Stop wanting everyone to line your greasy nasty family pockets to pay your kids school fees and to pay for hotels for your husband to have sex in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet the minghams don't mix with any parents at the private school, I bet most are children from super high flying parents who actually work hard then this pair of chavs come in on parents evening totally wrecking the good name of the school, bet the kids are like what job does your parents do? One says he's business man etc then they turn to isobel and she says my dad messages teens and has been in paper.. How absolute mortifying. They can try to convince some it's lies but come on you can't fool everyone. The shame of what this pair put on the kids is disgraceful
Can just imagine them rocking up to parents evening - Sarah with her split ends, in her snowman coat and UGG boots. Chris with his beanie, sweat dripping down his face, trackies with a hole in them, woohooing at the teachers.

The difference between these kids this year to last year is insane. I think the Christmas vlogs are going to tip a lot of the ifam over the edge. They will be ungrateful and grabby and it will not be the sweet event they try to portray each year. Sarah and Chris have made those kids expect the best and expect the most. It's go big or go home in that house at Christmas.
Isla was chucking presents last year as soon as she ripped them open. She's become even more bratty since then, so can't wait to see the delightful little 7 year old this year 🙄

Why do they both do this weird thing when they talk - in todays vlog at 3:53/54 Lazy said “we’re just about to head on out to. THA. Park”
It’s more Lazy I’ve noticed do it but recently Ive noticed Chris do it too.
Please tell me I’m not the only one to be driven insane but it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it's because they get out of breath. Lazy, during her school rant, was huffing and puffing after walking and talking at the same time. Creepy, hope you've treated her to a gym membership this Christmas.

Screenshot_20191206_112445.jpg

Lazy, please treat Isabelle to a hair cut as one of your "random acts of kindness".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My daughter and I watched last nights vlog and she kept saying how comes they make DLP look so boring :ROFLMAO: . I know I took my Daughter there a lot when she was in Primary school as we had some amazing opportunities to visit but in return she's now amazing at French and has a passion for it and is now interested in learning new languages as she has Korean lessons with a tutor every week, she's also top of year 9 in her school. They could make visiting DLP educational but they don't especially when they claim to go so much. If all they learnt is how great (not) the hot chocolates are at Casey's then they need a long hard look at themselves. Sorry for rambling lol.

Reactions: 13
Christ... I hope they arent going to make izzy walk round the parks in that. Or wear it for pe 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
oh look they’ve come up with our prison outfits for when we all go to Switzerland!!!
I had two missed calls on my mobile from a Switzerland number the other day, Should I be worried. Maybe this is the start. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love the description when you go to their store...Ingham family online influencers! What do they try to influence people to do?? B&M shopping.....buy extortionate Chinese merch.....eat junk food.....be mega chavs.....they are nailing this influencer lark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.