The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Smiling at someone is now classed as a random act of kindness, I thought that was just a normal thing polite people do, she’d had to have a sit down with an orange twirl if she lowered herself to say ‘morning’ Along with the smile 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Eh? Smiling at someone is now classed as a random act of kindness, I thought that was just a normal thing polite people do, she’d had to have a sit down with an orange twirl if she lowered herself to say ‘morning’ Along with the smile 🙄
I say morning to most people i see on the way to school. Im winning at "random acts of kindness" by thier guidlines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope one random act of kindness is they have a day off youtube, or just quit completely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Izzy really has become a bit of a 'sassy' bratty. I feel she has started to get in on the adult conversations as she has got older as she often makes small digs aimed at the 'trolls'. She is Sarahs little go to for her bitching sessions now she is a bit older.
Sorry to say this, but she’s not been the sweet girl we all think she is for quite some time. Well before the allegations there were ‘friends’ that went to her primary school and from her current school commenting on the vlogs saying she was mean, a bully, big headed and acting very entitled like she was above everyone else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry to say this, but she’s not been the sweet girl we all think she is for quite some time. Well before the allegations there were ‘friends’ that went to her primary school and from her current school commenting on the vlogs saying she was mean, a bully, big headed and acting very entitled like she was above everyone else.
Really not surprising having Dick and Dom as your role models

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly he hasn’t done his homework. Although I can’t quite understand the people who are actually worried about how the rules will affect them. It’s not like they put out riveting content on a daily basis.
Todays vlog is called Surprising a stranger with a special present.

The vlog starts with a shot of the elves tangled up in Jaces buggy lights and dangling from the ceiling lights. Then it’s advent calendar time for the girls.

Jace is sat on Sarahs blanket. She cackles as he tries to climb up the chair leg. “I can’t believe how funny boys are. People say boys just want to climb and look at him.” Time for Jaces advent chocolate.

Jace is now asleep on one of Sarahs blankets.

Sarah says good morning. They’re just about to leave. It’s late again but apparently she’s been up since 8:30. Chris fake coughs when he says he was editing the vlog until 4:30. I smell bullshit. 🙄

They walk into Disneyland while Chris films them. Sarah sings badly as she says “we’re waiting for Disney’s magical parade.” Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday and it’s not usually too busy. I’m pretty sure they haven't been to Disney that much on Sarahs birthday for 4 or 5 years. More lies. Do they forget they vlog their life? 🙄

The parade passes Jace smiles at piglet as he eats his cereal bar.

Chris is gutted that they can’t get fast pass tickets for thunder mountain because they‘ve just got them for buzz light year I’m sure the Disney staff will usher them through to the front of the queue in a minute though once they realise youtube royalty have arrived. (At least in chris’ head that would have happened.) Chris is complaining that the queue time is mad. Sarah and the girls shout that 10 minutes is not that bad. The lazy bastard thinks standing in a queue for 10 minutes is hard work. They should have brought granny troll so she could sit him in the baby sling like Jace. 🙄

Isabelle now has Jace strapped to her in the baby sling while they ride buzz lightyear. The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million. All these holidays are so educational. 👏 It was Sarah who confused her when she said she had scored 3 million. 🙄

Sarah says she got a bit giddy in the buzz lightyear shop and she can’t wait to give Jace his new toys.

Jace is now sitting in a high chair and he’s excited to see his new toys. Sarah cackles as she pulls woody out of her bag and says “there’s a snake in my boot.” Isabelle says she used to have a Jessie doll but it went into the toy box and was never seen again. Sarah pretends that it’s still in the imaginary toy box I’m guessing in the garage of doom. Sure it is Sarah. #gumtree Then she shows a light up slinky dog she’s also bought for Jace.

Sarah passes Esme a Mickey Mouse phone case she’s bought for her. Esme seems shocked she got a present for a change but she’s very happy with it.

Jace is asleep again so they’ve left him with Chris who is busy sorting out the vlog that he was up until 4:30am editing. 🙄 The girls and Sarah are off to space thunder mountain. The 10 minute queue must have been to much work for creepy.

Isla pulls an annoyed face because Isabelle dared to speak while she was talking. 🙄

Chris does the weirdest fake reaction. He sounds like he’s swallowed a sick frog followed by woooohoooo’s on one of the rides. He’s super, duper annoying.

ohh ffs. A montage of disney and the “can you take me home song.” The vlog is very boring so far but I’m guessing this is what they think draws in the children. No wonder most of the ifam are kids. #JanuaryIsComing! #coppa #denial

Chris says they are now waiting to watch the night time spectacular show at the castle with a nice ‘Juicey’ Caseys corner hot chocolate. It’s the best hot chocolate in the world according to creepy. 🙄 The positive pineapple frosty is now complaining that you used to be able to get a nice seat at caseys corner to watch but now they don’t mind people stood all over the grass and standing on the railings. Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it. How dare people who have bought Disneyland tickets want to watch the show too. Sarah says they could have done it but they’d rather sit down. They still find something to moan about in Disney. Sarah and Chris look like they’re both sulking. 🙄 Jace is asleep again.

After the complaining they look like they can see the fireworks just fine. Sarah has a face like a slapped arse as she and Jace watch the fireworks. I can’t see creepy but I’m guessing he’s crying Into his ‘juicey’ hot chocolate. The girls look like they enjoy them but this trip is all about Sarah and Chris I suppose! 🙄

They’re back at the cabin. Jace is sat on the floor with his new toys. Sarah mentions that slinky dog is missing. Apparently this year her and the girls are doing an advent act of kindness. She lies and says that they’ve been doing it since the day they got there. (Bullshit.) Sarah lies again and says they forgot to mention it and they had to much footage. Ok seriously the inghams wouldn’t part with the tit from their own arse. Are we really expected to believe they’ve been giving out free toys and they wouldn’t film it. It’s like getting blood out of a stone before they buy the girls a souvenir. Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam. 🤣

She’s asking the ifam if they want them to show them doing the acts of kindness because she doesn't want people to say “you’re only doing that to show off or you’re just bragging.” ok one thing Sarah. if you are doing the random act of kindness everyday. Why did you buy the toy and say it was for Jace? Surely you would have bought it to give away? 🙄 She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. Ah ok. I didn’t think the inghams would spend much money on somebody else.

Sarahs now saying they’ve met loads of ifam tonight and they met a lovely family in the village who were so sweet so they gave Jaces slinky dog to a little 2 or 3 year old ifam. That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs.

Isla is upset because Chris knocked snowbell jingles the elf of the ceiling with his beanie and now she’s gone. I’m not being funny but if he’d touched me with that stinking beanie I would have pissed off back to the North Pole too! Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too! 😱 Isla has written the elf a letter to apologise for creepy.

Sarah cackles in Jace face as he tries to climb up her. End of vlog.

I felt every single eye roll in this rundown 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a peek on trust pilot, few new disappointed ifam feeling like they've been robbed then finding out about creepys antics when they delved into google

• Wow
Reactions: 11
From one teacher to another(America) you get a 100%! In the state I live in I had 8 yrs of college. Took numerous exams to become certified. Worked with underprivileged children who loved coming to school and absorbed everything like sponges. Many of these children moved on to Colleges and Universities because education was instilled in them. She should be ashamed of herself. If her children get so much time off then there is no need to take them out of school for their billionth visit to Disney. Let's see where they are a yr from now when they dry up because Of the YT changes
Teachers have my utmost respect. My three daughters (a child protection officer, an accountant and a business woman) were privately educated. They hated missing school when unwell as they missed so much work even in a days absence. Lunch time activities and after school groups (archaeology, debating, sport etc) were their, not my, choice. The additional time spent with their peers and teachers who gave time freely was a huge benefit to all the children.
Apparently Isla does not want to leave her school and attend the fee paying school. She is a child the decision should not be hers!!!
The Ingham children’s attendance, or rather lack of it is deeply worrying and woefully inadequate and the prospect of their parents home educating them alarming.

Reactions: 16
Really not surprising having Dick and Dom as your role models
True! However It annoys me when people comment about how sweet and lovely she is when IMHO this is just a facade and started way before their downfall.

Reactions: 9
Creepy is a Fool if he thinks the changes are not going to affect them. Even without the changes they are struggling with the amount of outgoings they have, falling views, snail pace subs!

It’s all fur coat and no knickers with them, they go about in landrovers but they are ancient, have 1 capital one credit card between the 2 of them!! If find that very strange, most credit cards you can get a secondary card for the same account. For the amount of money that has ran through their hands over the last few years it’s just ridiculous!

Difference with the SJs even after showering their 2 year old in cold water as a punishment they can still get some brand deals and have management, to boost their income so not relient on the absolute drivel they upload daily.

Creepy and lazy are having so sell replicas of their own baby and Chinese blankets to get through the month now.

Christmas will be 100s of rewrapped presents from the ifam and Gruesome Granny!!
They showered their child with cold water??? For being naughty? Oh my god I've never watched them but going to check them out now. How horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
😂 Chris is a witch to keep showing that bad but funny photo of Sarah after the shooting game thingy ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Creepy I suggest you watch this video, I’m pretty sure Disneyland is child friendly content! 😁
OMG! Someone needs to link this to creepy and lazy! I don`t know this couple ,do they film their kids? If so ,tough luck!You`re only making money because kids like watching other kids!Stop (all family channels) ,raking in the cash courtesy of your babies and children!Grow up ,get a real job ,and allow them their privacy back!
Needless to say i shan`t be signing any of your pathetic petitions!

Reactions: 10
So according to sarahs insta the older girls clubbed together to help isla pay for something she really wanted 🙄. Is that child ever told no?

I skipped through the vlog today, it sounds like Islas getting a sore throat, we all know that means Chris will get tonsilitous in the next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So according to sarahs insta the older girls clubbed together to help isla pay for something she really wanted 🙄. Is that child ever told no?

I skipped through the vlog today, it sounds like Islas getting a sore throat, we all know that means Chris will get tonsilitous in the next week 😂
But they won't keep her home from school if it is tonsillitis. They only do that for holidays. If you are sick you go to school damn it!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what they do for a living? I only became a hate-fan after I was told about him messaging girls and getting away with it.
They film their kids ,sold their privacy down the swanee for an easy life .:(

I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
"It will just be business as usual">Hmm ,sorry Chris ,but i thought you did youtube for "The memories"!!Silly me!! God how ignorant and arrogant can he get?!!Roll on January!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I said on here a while ago, but it bears repeating, my daughter's friend knows someone who wanted to take a photo of Issy, and Issy told her to duck off 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I bet he smells of onions.....
I've always thought he looks like he smells of rotting meat that has been sat in a skip, out the back of a tescos, in August. Oddly specific I know, but I spend a lot of time on my own thinking too much :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

brat.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.