The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It felt a bit like going up to a homeless person and saying here... Have my half eaten sandwich, i have 50 gourmet baguettes to eat tomorrow to make myself feel better for going hungry today

Reactions: 14
OMG I know I’m late to the party as per 😑 but I LOVE the title of this thread 😂

Today’s Instagram = tomorrow’s vlog - Chris , Sarah , Izzy pissed or on drugs ! CHILDISH FUCKERIES ! 🙄😩🤢

That’s all ! 👋

Oh it appears that was not all 😬 I also wanted to mention the other day ? When arriving at the FREE Disney trip that most kids would absolutely dream of ‘ verucca salt I mean Isla ‘ 😑 was moaning constantly because the snowflake jingle bastards where not there ! FFS ! Teach this kid some manners and appreciation already ! 😫

>>> 🚪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I know I’m late to the party as per 😑 but I LOVE the title of this thread 😂

Today’s Instagram = tomorrow’s vlog - Chris , Sarah , Izzy pissed or on drugs ! CHILDISH FUCKERIES ! 🙄😩🤢

That’s all ! 👋
Izzy really has become a bit of a 'sassy' bratty. I feel she has started to get in on the adult conversations as she has got older as she often makes small digs aimed at the 'trolls'. She is Sarahs little go to for her bitching sessions now she is a bit older.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Some really low views yesterday as a whole; 167k which is the lowest pretty much all month. Maybe their rant about taking the kids out of school has riled some parents / Ifam and they've finally seen the light. Coincidence that the 10k subscribers also came off on that day 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 16
Some really low views yesterday as a whole; 167k which is the lowest pretty much all month. Maybe their rant about taking the kids out of school has riled some parents / Ifam and they've finally seen the light. Coincidence that the 10k subscribers also came off on that day 🤷‍♀️.
The difference between these kids this year to last year is insane. I think the Christmas vlogs are going to tip a lot of the ifam over the edge. They will be ungrateful and grabby and it will not be the sweet event they try to portray each year. Sarah and Chris have made those kids expect the best and expect the most. It's go big or go home in that house at Christmas.

Reactions: 15
It felt a bit like going up to a homeless person and saying here... Have my half eaten sandwich, i have 50 gourmet baguettes to eat tomorrow to make myself feel better for going hungry today
I honestly just can't with them, the stupidity level is off the charts. Do you remember the vlog where they were giving out platters to the homeless and Sarah said she was glad Chris was the one to do it, because she would have felt intimidated because lots of people came over to them! witch, what would you be intimidated for??? Narcissim much?!? Those people came over because you were giving out food and they were hungry!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
10k views in 3 hours? Is that low?
It’s a sad state of affairs that not 10% of their subscribers have watched their vlogs from 2-3 days ago🤷🏻‍♀️ Even when they are in Disney. I do hope no one is put off Disney purely because of their videos.

also how can they say they’ve been to Disney for the past 5 (or whatever) years? When for the past 2(?) they haven’t been at the start of December?.

Reactions: 10
Izzy really has become a bit of a 'sassy' bratty. I feel she has started to get in on the adult conversations as she has got older as she often makes small digs aimed at the 'trolls'. She is Sarahs little go to for her bitching sessions now she is a bit older.
Yes this I hate how she has changed with the attitude, pulling faces at the camera, tongues out all the time. When Lazy was having her mini rant about getting out of school, Izzy was super rude then too.

Reactions: 20
Oh definitely! Which is a shame because now and then she shows signs of a nice personality but it’s less and less as time goes by and Sarah sinks her bitchy claws in deeper and deeper ! Big tell tale is Sarah calling her ‘ her best friend ‘ no she’s your daughter FFS ! I think Sarah thinks hanging out with her 14 year old sticking her tongue out and acting like a total twit makes her look younger ! OPPOSITE SARAH it shows just how ridiculous you are trying to be a cool mum ! & comes off as ‘ I wonder if my husband will find me attractive again if I pretend I’m young and silly ‘ >>>>> off to Chuck my guts up ! 🤢

🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s a sad state of affairs that not 10% of their subscribers have watched their vlogs from 2-3 days ago🤷🏻‍♀️ Even when they are in Disney. I do hope no one is put off Disney purely because of their videos.

also how can they say they’ve been to Disney for the past 5 (or whatever) years? When for the past 2(?) they haven’t been at the start of December?.
They make disney look like a trip to blackpool pleasure beach. I cannot remember who is was but a fellow tattler said they were in disney the same time as them, I'd love an update on if they bumped into them?

Reactions: 11
Just a quick update with regards to my email to the DFE - I had a phone call from a lady from the DFE today. They are investigating and will give advice to Bradford council on how to penalises parents who allow their children to miss time off school to go on holiday. The DFE are clear that parents who consistently allow their children to take time of school for holidays as neglect and child abuse and the law has been broken. Judging by today’s vlog where Isla she is in year 3 cannot read basic sentences this is extreme neglect. I’m still Waiting for a response from Bradford chief director of education and safeguarding !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Yes this I hate how she has changed with the attitude, pulling faces at the camera, tongues out all the time. When Lazy was having her mini rant about getting out of school, Izzy was super rude then too.
Isabelle butting in constantly was rude, bratty, and above all immature because she doesn't know the rules of schools she's just been given everything and been brought up by her vile parents to think highly of herself and that she's better than others. I really do believe she thinks she's sass and that everyone around her thinks that, I don't I think she's a mini Sarah end of.

Reactions: 16
Let's see what lessons were learned today during this bore fest of a vlog:
Isabelle learned 197,000 is not the same as a million
Disneyland Paris has the best hot chocolate in the world (can't remember the name of the actual place) and that's a fact!
Isabelle your stepfather is scared of Big Thunder Mountain and now you know the noises he makes when he pulls his snake out of his boot.
Pulled a snake out of my boot has more than one meaning girls (in Creepys case it's more like a worm)
December is act of kindness month in Mingham land. (If you didn't vlog it it didn't happen)

• Haha
Let's see what lessons were learned today during this bore fest of a vlog:
Isabelle learned 197,000 is not the same as a million
Disneyland Paris has the best hot chocolate in the world (can't remember the name of the actual place) and that's a fact!
Isabelle your stepfather is scared of Big Thunder Mountain and now you know the noises he makes when he pulls his snake out of his boot.
Pulled a snake out of my boot has more than one meaning girls (in Creepys case it's more like a worm)
December is act of kindness month in Mingham land. (If you didn't vlog it it didn't happen)
Why she had to keep repeating snake in my boot was really bothersome and sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they both do this weird thing when they talk - in todays vlog at 3:53/54 Lazy said “we’re just about to head on out to. THA. Park”
It’s more Lazy I’ve noticed do it but recently Ive noticed Chris do it too.
Please tell me I’m not the only one to be driven insane but it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why do they both do this weird thing when they talk - in todays vlog at 3:53/54 Lazy said “we’re just about to head on out to. THA. Park”
Its THA seacroft in 'ER seeping out of her buldging veins

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because they both have a combined IQ of 3 :rolleyes:
It’s painful to hear isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.