The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got usual boring advent calendar opening, Jace climbing, Jace sleeping, ride footage, Jace sleeping, Sarah's Jace Toy Story shopping haul, Esme did get a phone case. Jace sleeping. Hot Chocolate, fireworks and some waffle about how they are doing a random act of kindness advent calendar and are being kind to people. They gave a toddler a light up slinky dog.
Cute idea but from the Mingham's I'd rather see some honesty and acknowledgement for their inappropriate behaviour not some half hearted idea to make them feel good for 2 minutes and get 30 omg you're so kind comments from under 10's.
Ah, that explains why they had a tab open on the laptop in the office about 'ideas for random acts of kindness', remember? It's all planned out and plotted, it's all a performance, it's a business trying to generate moolah 😒

I'm a bit late to the party here, but (unless things have changed) if they are planning to rent then they can write off/claim back a certain proportion for tax purposes.

Creepy does his editing in the home and will say part of the house is used for business purposes.

When you own your own home it's more complicated, you can't generally claim as much and are liable for capital gains tax if you sell the house.

I think they sold to offload a large mortgage and free up their deposit. I'd be a very lot surprised if they bought another house, I think they got their fingers well and truly burnt with this one.
I can't stand people playing the system - it might be all 'above board' but it's snidey and parasitic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Driving whilst vlogging or on a phone is an offence which carries a fine! Spoke to a policeman tonight and he verified how irresponsible it is.While Sarah iis busy ranting over her kids schooling ,why doesn`t she answer the 24000 $ question ,WHY oh WHY would you ever put your kids in danger ,and also film it?! Total idiots both of them!
Surely if they’ve filmed it ( driving while vlogging) and put it on there channel then that can be used as evidence- I’m sure other people have been charged showing film clip of driving too fast

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
He is so thick! It actually surprises me each time he makes an even more ignorant and stupid comment than the previous one. Yes stupid it WILL apply to you. You have children in you videos, you film child activities and the vast majority of your viewers are children. Like someone else said we will all be reporting every video you make just so YouTube knows what you are doing as you are basically admitting already that you won’t be marking your videos as for kids. You sell merch for kids, you are sent gifts from kids. I mean come on mannnn it’s time obvious?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kids can be shits - we were at my school - I remember everyone looked down on the fee-paying kids because they were generally a bit dim (they'd got in via money, not academic merit) and they had dads who were builders and haulage business owners, which we thought was a bit 'eeeuuww' 😬😅
To their credit, though, their dads didn't attend events in beanies and trainers, calling the teachers 'man' and taking scowling selfies.
But, yes, even as kids there was this awareness that some pupils came from "new money" and their parents were trying to buy 'position'.
Absolute Mingham territory.
Ah NOOO 😮 I never thought of that!! Surely, SURELY be to Jaysus he wouldn't go to the girls school for parents evenings etc wearing a beanie and dropping "yeah man" and "sup foo" like a big little knob 😦 he wouldn't....Would he 😢 that would be beyond embarrassing 🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can't believe we're already 2 threads on from this little beauty, probably one of my favourite Ingham titles. The E17 'Stay' video with Sarah's guest appearance was an absolute classic!

1575575875495.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet the minghams don't mix with any parents at the private school, I bet most are children from super high flying parents who actually work hard then this pair of chavs come in on parents evening totally wrecking the good name of the school, bet the kids are like what job does your parents do? One says he's business man etc then they turn to isobel and she says my dad messages teens and has been in paper.. How absolute mortifying. They can try to convince some it's lies but come on you can't fool everyone. The shame of what this pair put on the kids is disgraceful
They probably go “woohoo!” at parent teacher meetings 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
10k views in 3 hours? Is that low?
I think so, Guess everyone’s fed up of seeing the tit side of Disney Paris. Let’s face it they could have gone for the weekend and did as much as they are doing now. Repetitive vlog, same music to the same slow walk of the girls, screeching on rides. I’m sorry there’s no way he’s up until 4.30 am editing and then having to “sort” the vlog out at the time it goes out. It would be scheduled ready to go.

Reactions: 11
Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday
Ifam birthday reminder!!! Get those gifts in pronto!!

The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million
Chris, you're reeeeeeally 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️not helping your cause here dude 🤦‍♀️

Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it
Isn't it mental Chrissy boi what they turn a blind eye to with the average folk these days... i mean bugger me, imagine what famous Influencers must be able to get away with :rolleyes:

Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone
Can you imagine giving one forced grimace for the day and patting yourself on the back for your Mother Theresa standards!?? This woman has lost the plot!

That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs
p*ssed myself!! 🤣🤣🤣

Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too!
It just HAD to be the bloody girl elf that he was messing with... Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Man alive 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How is it possible to f*ck this up so royally every.single.time!? Who was the mastermind behind this particular scene because it's VERY.VERY.IMPORTANT that they NEVER.EVER.EVER. have any kind of input again... zero...

Isla has written the elf a letter to apologise for creepy
Again, Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!! Another apology on your behalf?? Chris, for the love of God please, I think the beanie may well be seriously affecting cognitive brain function... bleak!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think so, Guess everyone’s fed up of seeing the tit side of Disney Paris. Let’s face it they could have gone for the weekend and did as much as they are doing now. Repetitive vlog, same music to the same slow walk of the girls, screeching on rides. I’m sorry there’s no way he’s up until 4.30 am editing and then having to “sort” the vlog out at the time it goes out. It would be scheduled ready to go.
His 'sorting the vlog out' period must've been that episode when he was sitting at the laptop, smashing the tit out of the keyboard, properly educating all the ignorants about school absences - then hammering the delete and block buttons when Tattle told him where to shove it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Todays vlog is called Surprising a stranger with a special present.

The vlog starts with a shot of the elves tangled up in Jaces buggy lights and dangling from the ceiling lights. Then it’s advent calendar time for the girls.

Jace is sat on Sarahs blanket. She cackles as he tries to climb up the chair leg. “I can’t believe how funny boys are. People say boys just want to climb and look at him.” Time for Jaces advent chocolate.

Jace is now asleep on one of Sarahs blankets.

Sarah says good morning. They’re just about to leave. It’s late again but apparently she’s been up since 8:30. Chris fake coughs when he says he was editing the vlog until 4:30. I smell bullshit. 🙄

They walk into Disneyland while Chris films them. Sarah sings badly as she says “we’re waiting for Disney’s magical parade.” Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday and it’s not usually too busy. I’m pretty sure they haven't been to Disney that much on Sarahs birthday for 4 or 5 years. More lies. Do they forget they vlog their life? 🙄

The parade passes Jace smiles at piglet as he eats his cereal bar.

Chris is gutted that they can’t get fast pass tickets for thunder mountain because they‘ve just got them for buzz light year I’m sure the Disney staff will usher them through to the front of the queue in a minute though once they realise youtube royalty have arrived. (At least in chris’ head that would have happened.) Chris is complaining that the queue time is mad. Sarah and the girls shout that 10 minutes is not that bad. The lazy bastard thinks standing in a queue for 10 minutes is hard work. They should have brought granny troll so she could sit him in the baby sling like Jace. 🙄

Isabelle now has Jace strapped to her in the baby sling while they ride buzz lightyear. The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million. All these holidays are so educational. 👏 It was Sarah who confused her when she said she had scored 3 million. 🙄

Sarah says she got a bit giddy in the buzz lightyear shop and she can’t wait to give Jace his new toys.

Jace is now sitting in a high chair and he’s excited to see his new toys. Sarah cackles as she pulls woody out of her bag and says “there’s a snake in my boot.” Isabelle says she used to have a Jessie doll but it went into the toy box and was never seen again. Sarah pretends that it’s still in the imaginary toy box I’m guessing in the garage of doom. Sure it is Sarah. #gumtree Then she shows a light up slinky dog she’s also bought for Jace.

Sarah passes Esme a Mickey Mouse phone case she’s bought for her. Esme seems shocked she got a present for a change but she’s very happy with it.

Jace is asleep again so they’ve left him with Chris who is busy sorting out the vlog that he was up until 4:30am editing. 🙄 The girls and Sarah are off to space thunder mountain. The 10 minute queue must have been to much work for creepy.

Isla pulls an annoyed face because Isabelle dared to speak while she was talking. 🙄

Chris does the weirdest fake reaction. He sounds like he’s swallowed a sick frog followed by woooohoooo’s on one of the rides. He’s super, duper annoying.

ohh ffs. A montage of disney and the “can you take me home song.” The vlog is very boring so far but I’m guessing this is what they think draws in the children. No wonder most of the ifam are kids. #JanuaryIsComing! #coppa #denial

Chris says they are now waiting to watch the night time spectacular show at the castle with a nice ‘Juicey’ Caseys corner hot chocolate. It’s the best hot chocolate in the world according to creepy. 🙄 The positive pineapple frosty is now complaining that you used to be able to get a nice seat at caseys corner to watch but now they don’t mind people stood all over the grass and standing on the railings. Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it. How dare people who have bought Disneyland tickets want to watch the show too. Sarah says they could have done it but they’d rather sit down. They still find something to moan about in Disney. Sarah and Chris look like they’re both sulking. 🙄 Jace is asleep again.

After the complaining they look like they can see the fireworks just fine. Sarah has a face like a slapped arse as she and Jace watch the fireworks. I can’t see creepy but I’m guessing he’s crying Into his ‘juicey’ hot chocolate. The girls look like they enjoy them but this trip is all about Sarah and Chris I suppose! 🙄

They’re back at the cabin. Jace is sat on the floor with his new toys. Sarah mentions that slinky dog is missing. Apparently this year her and the girls are doing an advent act of kindness. She lies and says that they’ve been doing it since the day they got there. (Bullshit.) Sarah lies again and says they forgot to mention it and they had to much footage. Ok seriously the inghams wouldn’t part with the tit from their own arse. Are we really expected to believe they’ve been giving out free toys and they wouldn’t film it. It’s like getting blood out of a stone before they buy the girls a souvenir. Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam. 🤣

She’s asking the ifam if they want them to show them doing the acts of kindness because she doesn't want people to say “you’re only doing that to show off or you’re just bragging.” ok one thing Sarah. if you are doing the random act of kindness everyday. Why did you buy the toy and say it was for Jace? Surely you would have bought it to give away? 🙄 She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. Ah ok. I didn’t think the inghams would spend much money on somebody else.

Sarahs now saying they’ve met loads of ifam tonight and they met a lovely family in the village who were so sweet so they gave Jaces slinky dog to a little 2 or 3 year old ifam. That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs.

Isla is upset because Chris knocked snowbell jingles the elf of the ceiling with his beanie and now she’s gone. I’m not being funny but if he’d touched me with that stinking beanie I would have pissed off back to the North Pole too! Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too! 😱 Isla has written the elf a letter to apologise for creepy.

Sarah cackles in Jace face as he tries to climb up her. End of vlog.
Why is an 8 month old sleeping so much?! Also did he actually climb up anything or just attempt too?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ah, that explains why they had a tab open on the laptop in the office about 'ideas for random acts of kindness', remember? It's all planned out and plotted, it's all a performance, it's a business trying to generate moolah 😒
You are so right! Completely forgotten about that. Imagine having to essentially google search "how to be nice". My favourite on Sarah's list was to smile at someone. 😂 So like most people do on a daily basis then! Congratulations Sarah and Chris on your daily contribution to the world of being slightly less of an hole than you are usually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus I could've done without hearing Creepys grunting sex noises on that Thunder Mountain ride🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You are so right! Completely forgotten about that. Imagine having to essentially google search "how to be nice". My favourite on Sarah's list was to smile at someone. 😂 So like most people do on a daily basis then! Congratulations Sarah and Chris on your daily contribution to the world of being slightly less of an hole than you are usually.
When she said.... Random acts of kindness, so doing something nice for someone or ourselves. No Sarah no.... Its not about doing something for yourself, that's totally NOT the idea here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus I could've done without hearing Creepys grunting sex noises on that Thunder Mountain ride🤢
Imagine him over you with that red face,, sweaty hair, woohooing. His man juice is probably like cottage cheese

When she said.... Random acts of kindness, so doing something nice for someone or ourselves. No Sarah no.... Its not about doing something for yourself, that's totally NOT the idea here
Thick as mud

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And it bothered me that she said to Jace she will buy him another slinky dog tomorrow. Just takes the generosity out of it of you ask me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.