The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we get a rant? Moody chris? Fake happy?
We got usual boring advent calendar opening, Jace climbing, Jace sleeping, ride footage, Jace sleeping, Sarah's Jace Toy Story shopping haul, Esme did get a phone case. Jace sleeping. Hot Chocolate, fireworks and some waffle about how they are doing a random act of kindness advent calendar and are being kind to people. They gave a toddler a light up slinky dog.
Cute idea but from the Mingham's I'd rather see some honesty and acknowledgement for their inappropriate behaviour not some half hearted idea to make them feel good for 2 minutes and get 30 omg you're so kind comments from under 10's.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We got usual boring advent calendar opening, Jace climbing, Jace sleeping, ride footage, Jace sleeping, Sarah's Jace Toy Story shopping haul, Esme did get a phone case. Jace sleeping. Hot Chocolate, fireworks and some waffle about how they are doing a random act of kindness advent calendar and are being kind to people. They gave a toddler a light up slinky dog.
Cute idea but from the Mingham's I'd rather see some honesty and acknowledgement for their inappropriate behaviour not some half hearted idea to make them feel good for 2 minutes and get 30 omg you're so kind comments from under 10's.
Now if that isnt aimed at kids i dont know what is! Hardly adult worthy watching.

Reactions: 13
The selling the house thing confuses me - if they are struggling for money, unless they downsize, the rent on a similar sized property will likely be higher than what they're paying on a mortgage.
I'm a bit late to the party here, but (unless things have changed) if they are planning to rent then they can write off/claim back a certain proportion for tax purposes.

Creepy does his editing in the home and will say part of the house is used for business purposes.

When you own your own home it's more complicated, you can't generally claim as much and are liable for capital gains tax if you sell the house.

I think they sold to offload a large mortgage and free up their deposit. I'd be a very lot surprised if they bought another house, I think they got their fingers well and truly burnt with this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lovely photo for the family album 😂

bwwyubdeiihu.PNG

Must be embarrassing that half the ride photos are them trying to get the perfect bleeping shot for the vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
View attachment 62131
He is so disgusting. Imagine waking up next to that everyday 🤢🤢 looking every bit the 40 year old.
I really don’t know who he thinks is laughing with him when he makes that face? I mean hardly any of their viewers even mention him. Most people don’t like him. He’s an ugly creepy old man.

Reactions: 22
I just LOVE the way he clearly thinks Youtube will protect their channel and that they care about them personally and the views they get 😂🙄I can just imagine the big bosses at Youtube saying ‘We’re bringing in these new rules, for all except the Ingham family. We can’t afford to lose them and their very lot of viewers, we’d lose too much money.... ’ 🤔 what a knob!
Chris obviously needs schooling. Even one asmr youtuber i watch is closing her channel.
The rules are that if your channel has any child views then you won’t be able to have targeted advertising and if you don’t declare it then it’s £40k fine Per video. So yes they can still vlog but they won’t make money on it.
So Chris you arrogant cock do your research you idiot.

It’s no wonder jace doesn’t sleep at night. The kid is never awake during the day!

Reactions: 19
Also if the Inghams were so sure about the security of their channel then why have they suddenly set up new avenues like they’re desperate.

Reactions: 10
My son is absolutely gutted, he has a small channel for gaming with 233 subscribers. He has talked about it for about 18 months how when he gets to 1000 he can get a pay pal account and opt to be monetised. He has been devastated by this COPPA law. He is only 12 and autistic too. It breaks my heart that he and so many other decent creators will never get the recognition they deserve and that channels like the Inghams have probably contributed to the reason you tube is bringing all this in
Iam so sorry to hear that about your lovely son. Tell him to keep going.. hopefully it won't affect his channel or the rules will be fine tuned to allow channels like his to carry on. Xx

Reactions: 12
Todays vlog is called Surprising a stranger with a special present.

The vlog starts with a shot of the elves tangled up in Jaces buggy lights and dangling from the ceiling lights. Then it’s advent calendar time for the girls.

Jace is sat on Sarahs blanket. She cackles as he tries to climb up the chair leg. “I can’t believe how funny boys are. People say boys just want to climb and look at him.” Time for Jaces advent chocolate.

Jace is now asleep on one of Sarahs blankets.

Sarah says good morning. They’re just about to leave. It’s late again but apparently she’s been up since 8:30. Chris fake coughs when he says he was editing the vlog until 4:30. I smell bullshit. 🙄

They walk into Disneyland while Chris films them. Sarah sings badly as she says “we’re waiting for Disney’s magical parade.” Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday and it’s not usually too busy. I’m pretty sure they haven't been to Disney that much on Sarahs birthday for 4 or 5 years. More lies. Do they forget they vlog their life? 🙄

The parade passes Jace smiles at piglet as he eats his cereal bar.

Chris is gutted that they can’t get fast pass tickets for thunder mountain because they‘ve just got them for buzz light year I’m sure the Disney staff will usher them through to the front of the queue in a minute though once they realise youtube royalty have arrived. (At least in chris’ head that would have happened.) Chris is complaining that the queue time is mad. Sarah and the girls shout that 10 minutes is not that bad. The lazy bastard thinks standing in a queue for 10 minutes is hard work. They should have brought granny troll so she could sit him in the baby sling like Jace. 🙄

Isabelle now has Jace strapped to her in the baby sling while they ride buzz lightyear. The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million. All these holidays are so educational. 👏 It was Sarah who confused her when she said she had scored 3 million. 🙄

Sarah says she got a bit giddy in the buzz lightyear shop and she can’t wait to give Jace his new toys.

Jace is now sitting in a high chair and he’s excited to see his new toys. Sarah cackles as she pulls woody out of her bag and says “there’s a snake in my boot.” Isabelle says she used to have a Jessie doll but it went into the toy box and was never seen again. Sarah pretends that it’s still in the imaginary toy box I’m guessing in the garage of doom. Sure it is Sarah. #gumtree Then she shows a light up slinky dog she’s also bought for Jace.

Sarah passes Esme a Mickey Mouse phone case she’s bought for her. Esme seems shocked she got a present for a change but she’s very happy with it.

Jace is asleep again so they’ve left him with Chris who is busy sorting out the vlog that he was up until 4:30am editing. 🙄 The girls and Sarah are off to space thunder mountain. The 10 minute queue must have been to much work for creepy.

Isla pulls an annoyed face because Isabelle dared to speak while she was talking. 🙄

Chris does the weirdest fake reaction. He sounds like he’s swallowed a sick frog followed by woooohoooo’s on one of the rides. He’s super, duper annoying.

ohh ffs. A montage of disney and the “can you take me home song.” The vlog is very boring so far but I’m guessing this is what they think draws in the children. No wonder most of the ifam are kids. #JanuaryIsComing! #coppa #denial

Chris says they are now waiting to watch the night time spectacular show at the castle with a nice ‘Juicey’ Caseys corner hot chocolate. It’s the best hot chocolate in the world according to creepy. 🙄 The positive pineapple frosty is now complaining that you used to be able to get a nice seat at caseys corner to watch but now they don’t mind people stood all over the grass and standing on the railings. Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it. How dare people who have bought Disneyland tickets want to watch the show too. Sarah says they could have done it but they’d rather sit down. They still find something to moan about in Disney. Sarah and Chris look like they’re both sulking. 🙄 Jace is asleep again.

After the complaining they look like they can see the fireworks just fine. Sarah has a face like a slapped arse as she and Jace watch the fireworks. I can’t see creepy but I’m guessing he’s crying Into his ‘juicey’ hot chocolate. The girls look like they enjoy them but this trip is all about Sarah and Chris I suppose! 🙄

They’re back at the cabin. Jace is sat on the floor with his new toys. Sarah mentions that slinky dog is missing. Apparently this year her and the girls are doing an advent act of kindness. She lies and says that they’ve been doing it since the day they got there. (Bullshit.) Sarah lies again and says they forgot to mention it and they had to much footage. Ok seriously the inghams wouldn’t part with the tit from their own arse. Are we really expected to believe they’ve been giving out free toys and they wouldn’t film it. It’s like getting blood out of a stone before they buy the girls a souvenir. Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam. 🤣

She’s asking the ifam if they want them to show them doing the acts of kindness because she doesn't want people to say “you’re only doing that to show off or you’re just bragging.” ok one thing Sarah. if you are doing the random act of kindness everyday. Why did you buy the toy and say it was for Jace? Surely you would have bought it to give away? 🙄 She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. Ah ok. I didn’t think the inghams would spend much money on somebody else.

Sarahs now saying they’ve met loads of ifam tonight and they met a lovely family in the village who were so sweet so they gave Jaces slinky dog to a little 2 or 3 year old ifam. That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs.

Isla is upset because Chris knocked snowbell jingles the elf of the ceiling with his beanie and now she’s gone. I’m not being funny but if he’d touched me with that stinking beanie I would have pissed off back to the North Pole too! Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too! 😱 Isla has written the elf a letter to apologise for creepy.

Sarah cackles in Jace face as he tries to climb up her. End of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The maths from that family astound me, save yourself 25 grand a year guys private school isn’t doing much let’s face it! Honestly they make the place look so boring and as far from magical as you all tell me it will be for my daughter. Should have just gone to Alton Towers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she had dropped the camera there’s a good chance it would have flew and hit someone. What happens if it flew off and got stuck in the ride somehow.

I know both of those are extreme extreme examples but there is a reason those rules are there

just like there’s a reason a hotel has rules about how many people can be in a room.
Why would the Inghams follow minor rules like that though when they break the law driving without mot, driving with two seats in the back and three girls one without a seatbelt, Chris filming whilst he was meant to be supervising a learner driving so he was classed as in charge of the car etc
Driving whilst vlogging or on a phone is an offence which carries a fine! Spoke to a policeman tonight and he verified how irresponsible it is.While Sarah iis busy ranting over her kids schooling ,why doesn`t she answer the 24000 $ question ,WHY oh WHY would you ever put your kids in danger ,and also film it?! Total idiots both of them!

Reactions: 14
Todays vlog is called Surprising a stranger with a special present.

The vlog starts with a shot of the elves tangled up in Jaces buggy lights and dangling from the ceiling lights. Then it’s advent calendar time for the girls.

Jace is sat on Sarahs blanket. She cackles as he tries to climb up the chair leg. “I can’t believe how funny boys are. People say boys just want to climb and look at him.” Time for Jaces advent chocolate.

Jace is now asleep on one of Sarahs blankets.

Sarah says good morning. They’re just about to leave. It’s late again but apparently she’s been up since 8:30. Chris fake coughs when he says he was editing the vlog until 4:30. I smell bullshit. 🙄

They walk into Disneyland while Chris films them. Sarah sings badly as she says “we’re waiting for Disney’s magical parade.” Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday and it’s not usually too busy. I’m pretty sure they haven't been to Disney that much on Sarahs birthday for 4 or 5 years. More lies. Do they forget they vlog their life? 🙄

The parade passes Jace smiles at piglet as he eats his cereal bar.

Chris is gutted that they can’t get fast pass tickets for thunder mountain because they‘ve just got them for buzz light year I’m sure the Disney staff will usher them through to the front of the queue in a minute though once they realise youtube royalty have arrived. (At least in chris’ head that would have happened.) Chris is complaining that the queue time is mad. Sarah and the girls shout that 10 minutes is not that bad. The lazy bastard thinks standing in a queue for 10 minutes is hard work. They should have brought granny troll so she could sit him in the baby sling like Jace. 🙄

Isabelle now has Jace strapped to her in the baby sling while they ride buzz lightyear. The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million. All these holidays are so educational. 👏 It was Sarah who confused her when she said she had scored 3 million. 🙄

Sarah says she got a bit giddy in the buzz lightyear shop and she can’t wait to give Jace his new toys.

Jace is now sitting in a high chair and he’s excited to see his new toys. Sarah cackles as she pulls woody out of her bag and says “there’s a snake in my boot.” Isabelle says she used to have a Jessie doll but it went into the toy box and was never seen again. Sarah pretends that it’s still in the imaginary toy box I’m guessing in the garage of doom. Sure it is Sarah. #gumtree Then she shows a light up slinky dog she’s also bought for Jace.

Sarah passes Esme a Mickey Mouse phone case she’s bought for her. Esme seems shocked she got a present for a change but she’s very happy with it.

Jace is asleep again so they’ve left him with Chris who is busy sorting out the vlog that he was up until 4:30am editing. 🙄 The girls and Sarah are off to space thunder mountain. The 10 minute queue must have been to much work for creepy.

Isla pulls an annoyed face because Isabelle dared to speak while she was talking. 🙄

Chris does the weirdest fake reaction. He sounds like he’s swallowed a sick frog followed by woooohoooo’s on one of the rides. He’s super, duper annoying.

ohh ffs. A montage of disney and the “can you take me home song.” The vlog is very boring so far but I’m guessing this is what they think draws in the children. No wonder most of the ifam are kids. #JanuaryIsComing! #coppa #denial

Chris says they are now waiting to watch the night time spectacular show at the castle with a nice ‘Juicey’ Caseys corner hot chocolate. It’s the best hot chocolate in the world according to creepy. 🙄 The positive pineapple frosty is now complaining that you used to be able to get a nice seat at caseys corner to watch but now they don’t mind people stood all over the grass and standing on the railings. Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it. How dare people who have bought Disneyland tickets want to watch the show too. Sarah says they could have done it but they’d rather sit down. They still find something to moan about in Disney. Sarah and Chris look like they’re both sulking. 🙄 Jace is asleep again.

After the complaining they look like they can see the fireworks just fine. Sarah has a face like a slapped arse as she and Jace watch the fireworks. I can’t see creepy but I’m guessing he’s crying Into his ‘juicey’ hot chocolate. The girls look like they enjoy them but this trip is all about Sarah and Chris I suppose! 🙄

They’re back at the cabin. Jace is sat on the floor with his new toys. Sarah mentions that slinky dog is missing. Apparently this year her and the girls are doing an advent act of kindness. She lies and says that they’ve been doing it since the day they got there. (Bullshit.) Sarah lies again and says they forgot to mention it and they had to much footage. Ok seriously the inghams wouldn’t part with the tit from their own arse. Are we really expected to believe they’ve been giving out free toys and they wouldn’t film it. It’s like getting blood out of a stone before they buy the girls a souvenir. Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam. 🤣

She’s asking the ifam if they want them to show them doing the acts of kindness because she doesn't want people to say “you’re only doing that to show off or you’re just bragging.” ok one thing Sarah. if you are doing the random act of kindness everyday. Why did you buy the toy and say it was for Jace? Surely you would have bought it to give away. 🙄 She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. Ah ok. I didn’t think the inghams would spend much money on somebody else.

Sarahs now saying they’ve met loads of ifam tonight and they met a lovely family in the village who were so sweet so they gave Jaces slinky dog to a little 2 or 3 year old ifam. That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs.

Isla is upset because Chris knocked snowbell jingles the elf of the ceiling with his beanie and now she’s gone. I’m not being funny but if he’d touched me with that stinking beanie I would have pissed off back to the North Pole too! Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too! 😱 Isla has wrote the elf a letter to apologise for creepy.

Sarah cackles in Jace face as he tries to climb up her. End of vlog.
Well if that baby IS up all night ,i`m not surprised ,he sleeps nearly all day!!Thanks yet again for such a brilliantly funny recap ,you`ve saved the majority of us from 20+ mins we`d never get back!LOL x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.