The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 61957
‘Very lot of viewers’
I just LOVE the way he clearly thinks Youtube will protect their channel and that they care about them personally and the views they get 😂🙄I can just imagine the big bosses at Youtube saying ‘We’re bringing in these new rules, for all except the Ingham family. We can’t afford to lose them and their very lot of viewers, we’d lose too much money.... ’ 🤔 what a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those channels will still be allowed though won’t they? Just not monetised
No one will be able to search for them though or comment on them to ask advice or share the content with anyone else. You Tube will bury them so they don't get flagged by the FTC meaning they will be off everyone else's radar too. You Tube are being utter bastards and making creators cop all the flake for their mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No, it is not just my son I am worried about. Yes, it is great if channels like the Inghams suffer because of this but a shed load of decent channels are too. Channels like a friend who does therapy sessions for autistic children. With parental consent, she has put them on her channel for years and got good views. People who may have benefited from her ideas will no longer be able to. People who do educational channels for kids can't anymore. All the how to channels that people go to when they want to fix something. This is massive. Bigger than a few children being exploited by their own parents. I hate family vloggers with a passion and want all of them off you tube but this is the wrong way. This way punishes great creators too.
People can still do these channels. They just can’t cash in on them anymore

I do see what your saying though. Youtube are obviously worried that kids are being exploited to do this though

Reactions: 7
EXCELLENT!

"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓
That alongside every other job Mr mingham claims to have done in the past.

Reactions: 6
The coppa laws are also country dependant, what is out there about the age 13 is what the usa class as a child.. A child in the uk by law is classed as 18. So the uk youtube could narrow down what is thrown in the direction of kidstube even more strictly (i can't see it happening older than 13 but its a possibility)

Kidstube still has ad's, they aren't personalised ads and also only on average about 2 per video.. These channels will still make money but not as much while they are sorting things out. The videos can still be viewed by adults on the normal youtube andany accounts where the age is set to adult age (when you sign up for a youtube/google account you put date of birth) These accounts will have normal ad's, and personalised to what google tracks you to see.

I have a daughter who has a youtube channel (Adult child) we have looked deeply into this and spoken to people about it too. Mr Ingham is delusional if he thinks they won't be affected by these changes. I also wouldn't like to be him if he is found multiple times not declaring their videos as aimed at children. They will lose their channel, past videos and a fine (if not more). Its best to declare in this case as its google who doesn't want to be closed down and will be cracking down very hard on people for not abiding.

Reactions: 15
People can still do these channels. They just can’t cash in on them anymore

I do see what your saying though. Youtube are obviously worried that kids are being exploited to do this though
No, they are not, they are worried about their bank balance. This will not protect kids. You Tube just doesn't want to be hit with a massive fine again so it is making creators cop the potential fines I stead. Totally not right considering creators have no control over what gets advertised on their channel

The coppa laws are also country dependant, what is out there about the age 13 is what the usa class as a child.. A child in the uk by law is classed as 18. So the uk youtube could narrow down what is thrown in the direction of kidstube even more strictly (i can't see it happening older than 13 but its a possibility)

Kidstube still has ad's, they aren't personalised ads and also only on average about 2 per video.. These channels will still make money but not as much while they are sorting things out. The videos can still be viewed by adults on the normal youtube andany accounts where the age is set to adult age (when you sign up for a youtube/google account you put date of birth) These accounts will have normal ad's, and personalised to what google tracks you to see.

I have a daughter who has a youtube channel (Adult child) we have looked deeply into this and spoken to people about it too. Mr Ingham is delusional if he thinks they won't be affected by these changes. I also wouldn't like to be him if he is found multiple times not declaring their videos as aimed at children. They will lose their channel, past videos and a fine (if not more). Its best to declare in this case as its google who doesn't want to be closed down and will be cracking down very hard on people for not abiding.
Yep, this ruling has no Borders. The UK will not protect us if we are fined
Screenshot_2019-12-05-16-22-48.png

I bet the minghams don't mix with any parents at the private school, I bet most are children from super high flying parents who actually work hard then this pair of chavs come in on parents evening totally wrecking the good name of the school, bet the kids are like what job does your parents do? One says he's business man etc then they turn to isobel and she says my dad messages teens and has been in paper.. How absolute mortifying. They can try to convince some it's lies but come on you can't fool everyone. The shame of what this pair put on the kids is disgraceful

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Chris, do you know the fines you will be getting are $42,000? Per video.

Just how many Chinese blankets is that Lazy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet the minghams don't mix with any parents at the private school, I bet most are children from super high flying parents who actually work hard then this pair of chavs come in on parents evening totally wrecking the good name of the school, bet the kids are like what job does your parents do? One says he's business man etc then they turn to isobel and she says my dad messages teens and has been in paper.. How absolute mortifying. They can try to convince some it's lies but come on you can't fool everyone. The shame of what this pair put on the kids is disgraceful
Kids can be shits - we were at my school - I remember everyone looked down on the fee-paying kids because they were generally a bit dim (they'd got in via money, not academic merit) and they had dads who were builders and haulage business owners, which we thought was a bit 'eeeuuww' 😬😅
To their credit, though, their dads didn't attend events in beanies and trainers, calling the teachers 'man' and taking scowling selfies.
But, yes, even as kids there was this awareness that some pupils came from "new money" and their parents were trying to buy 'position'.
Absolute Mingham territory.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So chris on insta keeps saying that their channel will not be affected by COPPA - do you think he’s been checked already and knows it’s not being set to kids ?

Reactions: 6
So chris on insta keeps saying that their channel will not be affected by COPPA - do you think he’s been checked already and knows it’s not being set to kids ?
IF thats what he thinks then he's even more stupid than he looks. The settings are there as part of the set up.. they won't be checking or cracking down on it until the new year. Its just for people to get use to things i guess.

Whoooooohoooo now listen up foos,Aliexpress just delivered my Teddyandme blankets
I would like to offer yall these thin tatty crap bespoke designs at £60.00 a throw £10.00 postage and packing
:ROFLMAO:
sorry i dont accept returns need the money to go BM,
What you waiting for Christmas is nearly here although you might have to wait for delivery so perhaps If you order now
shall we say delivery expected whenever i can be arsed to get down the office what you waiting for Comment down below and give me a like.
Sorry tattlers i just love a pisstake:ROFLMAO: The boxes are my Daughters Dialysis fluids to last her over Christmas:)View attachment 62140
Wishing her well and sending you love and best wishes xccc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
EXCELLENT!

"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓
He's so arrogant that he really believes the lies he spouts. Can't wait for January when the tit hits the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
Dipshit ingham still in denial I see. 🤣 At one of their meet and greet things at the white rose I’m pretty sure they had Jane and Charlotte magpie handing out sweets to all the little kid ifam who had come along. Sarah said in the vlog the other day will Santa be bringing you a galaxy backpack for Christmas? Their merch is a doll and soon to be released stationery at pocket money prices ffs! Even last night on the vlog comments Sarah or Chris replied to a little 8 year old who was sad because her elf didn’t visit this year. What will it take before those idiots realise that the majority of their audience are children? Expect a fine Inghams! 🙄🤣

I bet Chris has got Jane typing a strongly worded email signed Levi’s so they can threaten coppa and youtube when the time comes. Deluded idiots. 🙄🤣

Those channels will still be allowed though won’t they? Just not monetised
Exactly! They can still put up vlogs. Since the inghams do vlogs for the kids memories like Chris and Sarah always say. I can’t see what the problem is. 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
IF thats what he thinks then he's even more stupid than he looks. The settings are there as part of the set up.. they won't be checking or cracking down on it until the new year. Its just for people to get use to things i guess.
I know he reads tattle - so wouldn’t be great if he did a Vlog explaining why he doesn’t have to set his channel to ’Kids’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
First time poster but long time lurker back from GG days.

Sorry if this has already been said or if it’s old news (still catching up on posts!) but I work in admin in a state secondary school and where I live attendance is taken very seriously. If a child is absent a phone call is made home and if they have more than a couple of incidences not in school, regardless of the reason why, a letter is sent home and a meeting requested with the parents/carers. If there is no response from parents or any issues then an attendance officer/the wag man will go to the house. Fines are given for any term time holidays and they are not authorised.

The Safeguarding team are always involved/informed of any issues. Creepy’s antics must be well known where they live so I wouldn’t be surprised if both schools and social services are aware and things are going on between them about the Minghams.

I am not in the same county as the Minghams but I cannot see how they are getting away with everything. They are probably getting letters, phone calls, visits etc but think themselves above it. Makes me sick! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It's funny how Chris doesn't think COPPA will affect their channel, but I've seen many people question if they're too old to watch their channel, which he always comes back with "actually surprisingly our main audience is (can't remember exactly but let's say 20-30) 20-30 year olds". So even your audience knows your channel is aimed at kids! #IFeelSorryForYouIgnorantG

Reactions: 12
Chris is delusional if he doesn't think Elf on the Shelf is aimed at kids. He is in for a shock come January. Better dust off that CV mate. Don't forget to include an explanation as to why when the employer googles your name it will come up with the teen grooming and child abandonment articles.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.