The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he really think all those Christmas/birthday vlogs with presents up to the roof will not be marked as for kids!!! He can wave goodbye to any future revenue from all of those past vlogs.
No adult or kid over 13 is going to be screaming OMG at LOLs and shopkins!!
4D8A5903-FFF3-4AB2-A976-7C6095666BC6.jpeg

Reactions: 26
How the duck did they still manage to get 3m views on last year's Christmas present opening despite everyone knowing what a creepy fuckwit he is, and enabling witch of a wife she is?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This always disappoints me - why does the Hinch woman and whoever the other one is (I don't watch them) have a listing on the Google result for Tattle but not our very own grooming/trolling Minghams? Why can't we have their name on there? I think, given the nature of Chris Ingham's indiscretions (to put it mildly) the public should see the Ingham name rather than Hinch?? Or has she been up to worse, like Satanic sacrificing? 🤔🤷🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Yel

This always disappoints me - why does the Hinch woman and whoever the other one is (I don't watch them) have a listing on the Google result for Tattle but not our very own grooming/trolling Minghams? Why can't we have their name on there? I think, given the nature of Chris Ingham's indiscretions (to put it mildly) the public should see the Ingham name rather than Hinch?? Or has she been up to worse, like Satanic sacrificing? 🤔🤷🏻
It's google generated based on what they think is most relevant, they do on desktop ;)

1575558425756.png

You've visited this page many times :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My son is absolutely gutted, he has a small channel for gaming with 233 subscribers. He has talked about it for about 18 months how when he gets to 1000 he can get a pay pal account and opt to be monetised. He has been devastated by this COPPA law. He is only 12 and autistic too. It breaks my heart that he and so many other decent creators will never get the recognition they deserve and that channels like the Inghams have probably contributed to the reason you tube is bringing all this in
I feel you. My friends daughter has a YT channel, she only does edits and as far she is concerned they’re not aimed specifically at children or contain anything child related, however she has received warnings about setting her channel to the correct audience, however even she isn’t sure what this will mean for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's google generated based on what they think is most relevant, they do on desktop ;)

View attachment 62148
You've visited this page many times :LOL:
EXCELLENT!

I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch would sell her soul to the devil to make some money, hardly on Creepy’s scale with messaging young vulnerable people in my opinion

Mrs Hinch would sell her soul to the devil to make some money, hardly on Creepy’s scale with messaging young vulnerable people in my opinion
It's not unusual anymore to see YouTubers fleecing PR departments for deals and freebies. It's when you see them fleecing kids and vulnerable adults with childlike thinking that situations have to be stopped. COPPA is a good start.
If it stops people shoving free galaxy print phone holders into baby blanket orders, there is hope.

Reactions: 9
It's not unusual anymore to see YouTubers fleecing PR departments for deals and freebies. It's when you see them fleecing kids and vulnerable adults with childlike thinking that situations have to be stopped. COPPA is a good start.
If it stops people shoving free galaxy print phone holders into baby blanket orders, there is hope.
There is no hope and nothing good to come out of COPPA. I want to see the end of the Inghams channel as much as anyone but this new regulation which the FTC have not asked of You Tube, it is all on them, is going to ruin You Tube altogether. Decent channels wanting to do the right thing are going to suffer. They will mark their channel for kids. Not so decent ones are going to make their channels x rated to get around the kids clause (this is not mandated by coppa). You Tube is going to be left with mostly unsuitable content for kids and most parents are oblivious to all this and won't police their children watching it thinking it is still a safe ish platform. No this is far from ok and puts kids more in danger, the viewers of which there are far more, than children of vloggers

Reactions: 4
Exactly, these rules are being brought into place to protect people which can surely only be a good thing, but not in these people’s minds. How dare they spoil our cash flow..how about get a real job then that would never happen! He could earn the same amount of money by getting off his backside and get proper qualifications like we all do!

Reactions: 8
EXCELLENT!

"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓
Ah yes, another job to add to his cv.

• Haha
There is no hope and nothing good to come out of COPPA. I want to see the end of the Inghams channel as much as anyone but this new regulation which the FTC have not asked of You Tube, it is all on them, is going to ruin You Tube altogether. Decent channels wanting to do the right thing are going to suffer. They will mark their channel for kids. Not so decent ones are going to make their channels x rated to get around the kids clause (this is not mandated by coppa). You Tube is going to be left with mostly unsuitable content for kids and most parents are oblivious to all this and won't police their children watching it thinking it is still a safe ish platform. No this is far from ok and puts kids more in danger, the viewers of which there are far more, than children of vloggers
If it means people scamming kids are no longer cashing in £££££‘s a year with lazy content that’s fine by me.
It’s parents jobs to check what their children watch. Sorry that it affects your son but overall it’s good

Reactions: 7
"URRR, DUNNO BABE, DUNNO..."
Lazy's home educating will never work 🙄
'Nuit sur le Mont Chauve' is 'Night on Bald Mountain', Sarah, which is a piece of classical music by Mussorgsky - which was used in Fantasia, by Disney, Sarah. And you're IN Disneyland Paris, Sarah. So things are in French.
FFS 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YouTube stated that when deciding whether your video content is aimed at kid’s or not, consider the following:
  • What is the subject matter of your video?
  • Whether children are your intended audience for the video
  • Whether the video includes child actors or models
  • Whether the video includes characters, celebrities or toys that appeal to children, including animated characters or cartoon figures.
  • Whether the language of the video is intended for children to understand
  • Whether the video includes activities that appeal to children
  • Whether the video includes songs, stories, or poems that appeal to children
Looks like they are screwed then because by my calculations they tick most of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So tempted to see Chris off on a rant but cant be bothered. It seems that he has some mental impairment of some sort or he was dropped a few too many times as a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
Clearly he hasn’t done his homework. Although I can’t quite understand the people who are actually worried about how the rules will affect them. It’s not like they put out riveting content on a daily basis.

Reactions: 8
If it means people scamming kids are no longer cashing in £££££‘s a year with lazy content that’s fine by me.
It’s parents jobs to check what their children watch. Sorry that it affects your son but overall it’s good
No, it is not just my son I am worried about. Yes, it is great if channels like the Inghams suffer because of this but a shed load of decent channels are too. Channels like a friend who does therapy sessions for autistic children. With parental consent, she has put them on her channel for years and got good views. People who may have benefited from her ideas will no longer be able to. People who do educational channels for kids can't anymore. All the how to channels that people go to when they want to fix something. This is massive. Bigger than a few children being exploited by their own parents. I hate family vloggers with a passion and want all of them off you tube but this is the wrong way. This way punishes great creators too.

Those aspects DO sound concerning, so I hope it will be reviewed and tweaked accordingly. I think it's a positive start, though, and it should start ringing alarm bells in some parents' perhaps empty heads that they need to be more clued-up on what their kids are watching online, why, and what's motivating content creators.

Reactions: 12
Those channels will still be allowed though won’t they? Just not monetised

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.