The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s been doing it for years now so I’d be really Suprised if it’s taking him the 5-6 hours he’s pretending it does and if it is he should either hire a editor or go and get some classes
In the real world, doing a real job, he'd generally get bollocked for taking so long to complete one task. He's a Billy Bullshitter - every workplace has one and they get sussed-out pretty quickly. Creepy would be that one. Wanting a frigging Perseverance Medal because he's slow and inept 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jace' life is like the real life Truman Show. He's had his entire life broadcasted to the entire world (potentially) & forever.

This is honestly so unfair to all their children, and I'm promising you Chris and/or Sarah the money/trips/holidays/present mountain isn't going to mean anything to them as they grow older, but your severe intrusion on their privacy will, and it far outweighhs anything money can buy.

What happens when your children go for that interview for a job they really want? To start their own life? They will forever unfortunately be attached to the "Ingham Family" brand, with your reputation. I hope to God those people can see it for what it is, and realise you're the only ones at fault here, but with the way the world is, combined with your obvious lack of care for your own children's education, you're really making it so much harder for them in later life.
Nail on the head!
The thing that gets me is that even if Chris was innocent of everything he is accused of (which I highly doubt) as loving parents, I would have thought they would have removed their children from the limelight. I know I would have done. If they had come off You Tube back 16 months ago when Jess first came out with her story, the Ifam would have long forgotten them. Yes, there might have been people still talking about it on here, twitter and you tube but the vast majority of people that know who they are would have pretty much forgotten them. The girls have changed a bit since then and would be unlikely to be recognised out and about....
This is why I think Chris and Sarah are narcissistic, unfeeling dickheads. Innocent or not, they do not care about their children's welfare.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Forgot to point out in my last post, but i’ve posted below, the part of the Coppa ruling that has most family vloggers worried (although not Chris it seems😂)

‘Whether children are your intended or actual audience for the video’

So basically, if you state your vlogs are made for adults, and families with kids over 13 (honest gov😆) It really doesn’t matter. It’s who’s actually watching that counts
Au revoir to the children looking like sex doll thumbnails 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Jace' life is like the real life Truman Show. He's had his entire life broadcasted to the entire world (potentially) & forever.

This is honestly so unfair to all their children, and I'm promising you Chris and/or Sarah the money/trips/holidays/present mountain isn't going to mean anything to them as they grow older, but your severe intrusion on their privacy will, and it far outweighhs anything money can buy.

What happens when your children go for that interview for a job they really want? To start their own life? They will forever unfortunately be attached to the "Ingham Family" brand, with your reputation. I hope to God those people can see it for what it is, and realise you're the only ones at fault here, but with the way the world is, combined with your obvious lack of care for your own children's education, you're really making it so much harder for them in later life.
This is so true. Their lack of education will mean that they won't get decent exam results and therefore will have difficulty getting employment. Unfortunately, being able to name all the rides and fast food places in Disneyland Paris won't impress potential employers. Lazy and Creepy are selfish beyond belief. There is no way they are putting money into savings for the girls, they're spending it all on bits and bats and crappy holidays.

Reactions: 22
Nail on the head!
The thing that gets me is that even if Chris was innocent of everything he is accused of (which I highly doubt) as loving parents, I would have thought they would have removed their children from the limelight. I know I would have done. If they had come off You Tube back 16 months ago when Jess first came out with her story, the Ifam would have long forgotten them. Yes, there might have been people still talking about it on here, twitter and you tube but the vast majority of people that know who they are would have pretty much forgotten them. The girls have changed a bit since then and would be unlikely to be recognised out and about....
This is why I think Chris and Sarah are narcissistic, unfeeling dickheads. Innocent or not, they do not care about their children's welfare.
Even the babies birth wasn’t private. They are the lowest of the low. These youtubers want all the stuff that comes with fame. But if they were actually famous and the media started wanting to write about them they’d be ruined.

look how much tit people like Katie price gets in the papers. youtubers are lucky they get the money and freebies without too much media intrusion

Reactions: 17
Even the babies birth wasn’t private. They are the lowest of the low. These youtubers want all the stuff that comes with fame. But if they were actually famous and the media started wanting to write about them they’d be ruined.

look how much tit people like Katie price gets in the papers. youtubers are lucky they get the money and freebies without too much media intrusion
I think they secretly loved the fact that the baby left on the beach made the papers

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have noticed the Saccone-jolys have changed tack with their content, more clickbait pregnancys, as she forgot her pill TWICE and hinting they have a sex life ( I don't believe that for a minute)
The kids aren't featured as much, just those 2 imbeciles gurning and playing up to the camera all of a sudden, let's face it who wants to see that!
So it will be so interesting to see where the Minghams will go from here and how hard these new rules will hit them. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have noticed the Saccone-jolys have changed tack with their content, more clickbait pregnancys, as she forgot her pill TWICE and hinting they have a sex life ( I don't believe that for a minute)
The kids aren't featured as much, just those 2 imbeciles gurning and playing up to the camera all of a sudden, let's face it who wants to see that!
So it will be so interesting to see where the Minghams will go from here and how hard these new rules will hit them. 🤔
I accidentally clicked on the Saccone Joly thread yesterday and skimmed through it out of curiosity. Lol, the criticisms on there are scathing and the people pulling them up on stuff are just as savvy as the Mingham critics. Tattle is such an interesting spotlight on the utter bullshit that is peddled on YouTube and Instagram to naive kids and even naive adults who are mistaking these self-publicists for celebrities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cant stand the Sacconejoly's so don't watch them, but they are definitely taking the new YouTube rules seriously. Maybe Creepy Chris and Frosty the Snowman should take note.

"Whatcha gonna do when YouTube come for you!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This bodes so well for the English part of the home schooling... first up, let's learn about nouns, verbs and adjectives - what a sh*t storm of confusion that lesson will be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How can they teach lessons when they dont know the subjects themselves guess they are trying to do more harm to those girls.

Reactions: 8
Morning tattlers. Addressing the "I was editing till 5 am" or some other bullshit time he gave....utter bollocks. Editing software is pretty smart these days, unlike the old clunky Pinnacle software of 15years ago that I used professionally for a while for work projects. Agree with others, 2 hours max for a 15/20 min vlog. There are no special effects, no fancy scene transitions, it is VERY basic so he must be doing "other" things whilst waiting for it to render :sick: 🤮
The school mini rant, which I have now finally watched...what a silly woman she is. Tied herself up in knots. Eyes darting around all over the place as she searches for the next lie in that vacuum that is her brain. Absolutely, totally, unacceptable to pull your child out of school for extra holidays. IF and I say IF, this had of been a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to DLP then you you could have understood it more, but these kids have been there so many times now that I genuinely believe that they are not that excited by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cant stand the Sacconejoly's so don't watch them, but they are definitely taking the new YouTube rules seriously. Maybe Creepy Chris and Frosty the Snowman should take note.

"Whatcha gonna do when YouTube come for you!"
No I don't watch them the recaps are enough for me and their channel is bombing, their new content is just as bad as the old with the exclusion of so much footage of the kids which is good.

Reactions: 3
I have always found it very strange how they will happily take the girls out of school for holidays but when the girls are genuinely ill they still send them to school because they don’t want them to miss out...
That makes perfect sense..
That is done for the camera again just to let us see that she sends the girls to school even when they not very well. It makes no sense to keep them from school for holidays yet send them other times, but remember its "THE INGHAMS"

Oh FM! Chris ,if you`re going to rant and post it online ,at LEAST do a spell check before uploading!You kill me "maan" ,you`re so busy "making memories" ,you only catch your children`s responses through a camera lens ,and despite it being "quality educational family time" ,you manage to share it with the internet! Go grow a pair ,get your kids back into the "oh so expensive education" you pay for ,and ,llast but not least ,GIVE THEM BACK THEIR CHILDHOODS!!! Arghhhh! Rant over!
It is such a shame for those girls they have no childhood and no one to share things with but themselves thats not a way to bring up kids they need their own space at times and their own friends to go and either play with or go shopping with depending on their age, however Izzy certainly will be getting stick at school for all the stupid things she has to do and thats probably why she wants home schooling so she can avoid that. (also to save the stupid silly £25000 they spend on school fees)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They looked awful! Although they keep your feet warm it was raining on Sunday and yesterday wet and misty so not the most practical shoes 🙄
I have copped these UGGS on her a few times, from before Jace was even a twinkle in creepys eye. They looked tatty and stained back then and I can't actually believe she is still wearing them 😣 surely she should have replaced them by now! I know we rarely see her feet on camera but with such a very lot of IFAM everywhere they go, wouldn't you think she'd be mortified over anyone seeing them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have copped these UGGS on her a few times, from before Jace was even a twinkle in creepys eye. They looked tatty and stained back then and I can't actually believe she is still wearing them 😣 surely she should have replaced them by now! I know we rarely see her feet on camera but with such a very lot of IFAM everywhere they go, wouldn't you think she'd be mortified over anyone seeing them
Shes probably waiting for Izzy to get some for christmas so she can 'borrow' them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m going to hell for saying this but I honestly believe that the baby was conceived for damage limitation and to divert from the accusations of what Chris has done. No self respecting woman would have a baby with a man after that, they did it to get the viewers back, but unfortunately the damage has been done, and is still being done to that poor boy and his sisters 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Chris hasn't been seen driving for quite some time - Lazy drove them to France - so the assumption is he's been banned. Not sure if there's any proof yet.
The last time I think he drove was when he dropped lazy at the station to go shopping with her “friends”....not sure exactly when that was though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.