The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so rattled about all the flak they are getting for taking their girls out of school, it’s funny to watch them unravel! I admittedly have taken my kids out of school for holidays in the past but only a day or two at the end/start of term where our holiday has overlapped (& made it cheaper for us). Their argument that the girls get so much time off from school makes no sense whatsoever....use those extra holidays to book your hols don’t just book a week away slap bang in the middle of term...a term where they have already missed numerous days for a holiday!!
I feel so bad for Isabelle, she acts up to line her parents pockets she must get bullied in school I know she defo would where I’m from! Would be so lovely for her/and the other kids to just have a normal life....chill with friends/go out shopping/movies and living a private life during the most awkward & confusing time of teenage years.
I feel so sorry for Jace too, poor innocent little guy has no idea what life he’s been born into but he always seems so sad and detached from everything, looking at Stacey Solomon’s insta stories of rex who is younger than Jace there is such a difference he always seems so happy and alert...and thriving 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hi, i think they are getting rid of all their assets and planning to go Bankrupt next year, We know they have sold the house so they will now move into a rented house. We only ever see one car now so it could be they have sold the others or planning to.I think they are in deep debt, With school fees.tax etc.and have no plan on paying it back. thats way i think he changed accountants a few months back because some accountants are, how can i put this, happier to advise you on how Not to pay your bills/Debt

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their parents are securing their future... Right OK!
I have 5 kids and I know that when they are old enough for boyfriends/girlfriends, I'll be having a little look at social media to see if anything pops up that would concern me! Imagine being the parent of someone who starts dating one of the Ingham girls or Jace, with parents like they have 🤯
Carry on securing your kids futures Chris and Sarah.. 🙄 you are bleeping destroying them
Haha can you imagine. You invite them and their folks round for Christmas, the pull up in their caravan and you see Chris rollerblading up your driveway whahhooing and Sarah bringing your 19 year old some LOL dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Creepy I suggest you watch this video, I’m pretty sure Disneyland is child friendly content! 😁

Reactions: 14

Creepy I suggest you watch this video, I’m pretty sure Disneyland is child friendly content! 😁
Funny how people have said some channels have closed because of this new COPPA thing will mean they get demonetised.

I thought all youtubers just did it because it was their passion and they loved sharing their lives and making memories. Does it turn out they are actually doing it to make money? Shock horror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Nail on the head!
The thing that gets me is that even if Chris was innocent of everything he is accused of (which I highly doubt) as loving parents, I would have thought they would have removed their children from the limelight. I know I would have done. If they had come off You Tube back 16 months ago when Jess first came out with her story, the Ifam would have long forgotten them. Yes, there might have been people still talking about it on here, twitter and you tube but the vast majority of people that know who they are would have pretty much forgotten them. The girls have changed a bit since then and would be unlikely to be recognised out and about....
This is why I think Chris and Sarah are narcissistic, unfeeling dickheads. Innocent or not, they do not care about their children's welfare.
So they are clinging on for a reason, the money etc.. Which leads me to ask. What was it like for them pre allegations? I only heard of them afterwards and have watched a couple of their older vlogs before out of curiosity. What is the difference between then and now? I know they got free holidays and I assume other freebies.. What about things like product placement?
Is it possible they are selling the house because they genuinely can't afford the mortgage now, with their income dropping dramatically I assume?

Reactions: 2

Yel

Youtube will be employing lots of reviewers for COPPA. One look at all their "pow", "omg", children acting and "eek" thumbnails and they'll quite likely determine it's for children and reduce the reach by 90% and for the remaining 10% earnings will be way down with no targetted ads.

From £8'000-10'000 a month to £80-100 is very possible.

For lots of other channels the AdSense was a bonus and most of the money was made by brand deals. With the Inghams they get no brand money so it's all on the AdSense and now the Chinese tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"The Ingham family" channel is CLEARLY aimed at children. The majority of their content features children (or should that be child actors 🤷‍♀️).
They film snacks and cereal, aimed at kids. They film the kids playing with lol dolls and other toys. They film the kids doing pranks, tidying their bedrooms, decorating for Christmas.
They film blankets from BABYandme, blankets from TEENandme. The clues in the name creeps.
Princess poundland films toys in shops.
They film Jace watching kids YouTube. They use child friendly music. How many times a vlog do we hear a 'SO' followed by a long winded explanation from Isla? The kids do their own segments for goodness sake.

Really it's a good thing though, the fact Mr Ignorant is oblivious to it all. He'll have a massive shock come January 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Who are these slippery fuckers?? Bollocks "the most important thing we're losing is the interaction with you guys" - do piss off, mate. It's the INCOME, isn't it? And they can sod off with that petition too, and the emotional heartstring pulling that they're announcing this sad news on their wedding anniversary 😭😭😭 Manipulative, snakey, awful people. I cannot wait for the COPPA rules to boot people like this and the sexually inappropriate Ingham Family Ltd bossman Chris Ingham into the stratosphere 🚮

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who are these slippery fuckers?? Bollocks "the most important thing we're losing is the interaction with you guys" - do piss off, mate. It's the INCOME, isn't it? And they can sod off with that petition too, and the emotional heartstring pulling that they're announcing this sad news on their wedding anniversary 😭😭😭 Manipulative, snakey, awful people. I cannot wait for the COPPA rules to boot people like this and the sexually inappropriate Ingham Family Ltd bossman Chris Ingham into the stratosphere 🚮
They aren’t losing the interaction though... these channels aren’t getting banned just demonitised I thought? So continue to make content out of the goodness of your hearts like you already do...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they are clinging on for a reason, the money etc.. Which leads me to ask. What was it like for them pre allegations? I only heard of them afterwards and have watched a couple of their older vlogs before out of curiosity. What is the difference between then and now? I know they got free holidays and I assume other freebies.. What about things like product placement?
Is it possible they are selling the house because they genuinely can't afford the mortgage now, with their income dropping dramatically I assume?
Even before the Jess tweet, they were already banging a few nails into the coffin. They had started the channel off really well. They were vlogging normal family life and we're actually still a normal family. I don't mind admitting , I liked them. If you look at some of the really early ones, they even speak differently. The kids are more natural and Yorkshire, Sarah is at least an octave lower and even Chris only spoke gangsta very occasionally. They didn't use the annoying cloying baby speak they do now and Isla was actually more mature at 3 4 and even 5 than she is now at 7. They cooked, still not the healthiest of meals but at least they cooked at home most of the time. Sarah did things with the girls. I think the point it went to their heads was at their so called meet and greet, it was supposed to be for Isabelle if I remember right, for a promotion for lego. Chris took over completely. I can't imagine the rest of the girls were too happy about it. I think even without the Jess stuff the family were already totally in self destruction mode. When they hit 1m subs they thought they were mega stars. None of that really answers your question sorry, but it is kind of relevant. They basically became massive victims of there own success

Reactions: 21
They aren’t losing the interaction though... these channels aren’t getting banned just demonitised I thought? So continue to make content out of the goodness of your hearts like you already do...
He's whinging that comments will be turned off and they really rely on the feedback they get from the 'guys' (kids) - shite. They look at the view stats and the Adsense and repeat whatever raked the most bunce in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how people have said some channels have closed because of this new COPPA thing will mean they get demonetised.

I thought all youtubers just did it because it was their passion and they loved sharing their lives and making memories. Does it turn out they are actually doing it to make money? Shock horror
It’s always about the money. I’ve heard a number of creators state they are only making videos because of their fans. However let’s face it, if the money stops so does their channel. That is why I cannot understand these fans who idolise some of these Youtubers. Don't they realize they don’t care about their fans just the fame and money
they bring to them. YouTube should just be a hobby and if you happen to be successful then it’s to make a little money on the side, not to make a career out of it.

• Heart

Just skimming but pets in videos!! Seeya prinny. Esme you aint getting that new dog your desprate for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Even before the Jess tweet, they were already banging a few nails into the coffin. They had started the channel off really well. They were vlogging normal family life and we're actually still a normal family. I don't mind admitting , I liked them. If you look at some of the really early ones, they even speak differently. The kids are more natural and Yorkshire, Sarah is at least an octave lower and even Chris only spoke gangsta very occasionally. They didn't use the annoying cloying baby speak they do now and Isla was actually more mature at 3 4 and even 5 than she is now at 7. They cooked, still not the healthiest of meals but at least they cooked at home most of the time. Sarah did things with the girls. I think the point it went to their heads was at their so called meet and greet, it was supposed to be for Isabelle if I remember right, for a promotion for lego. Chris took over completely. I can't imagine the rest of the girls were too happy about it. I think even without the Jess stuff the family were already totally in self destruction mode. When they hit 1m subs they thought they were mega stars. None of that really answers your question sorry, but it is kind of relevant. They basically became massive victims of there own success
Yes, I think Jess saw this appalling ego emerging and a burst of adoration from the subscribers when they hit 1 million and she decided to speak up and say, "Actually, Sarah..." - only Sarah refused to communicate with her and blocked her - so Jess went okayyyyy.... "ACTUALLY, IFAM AND THE WHOLE OF YOUTUBE AND TWITTER"
So, yes, Creepy sowed the seeds of discontent by getting egotistical about their status.

And now she's woohooing in her Insta stories!!!!!
Urgh, I dip in and out of her Insta, but it's like checking in on a hamster in a plastic ball to see if it's still squeaking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The selling the house thing confuses me - if they are struggling for money, unless they downsize, the rent on a similar sized property will likely be higher than what they're paying on a mortgage.

I suspect they've "invested" in this Disney trip in the hope it would increase their views as previous Disney trips tend to see their views go up. However, looking at this past week's stats, they have increased slightly but not by that much. Certainly not to the levels they used to get. They're still pulling in around 200k views a day on average (the weekend views tend to push the average up) but as Sarah said herself on FB at one point, 400k views a day used to bring them in £10k a month on income. I can't see their income being anywhere near that now, however they will be pulling in a fair bit with these blankets as I very much doubt they're paying any tax on what they make on them (which must be about £45 profit per blanket)

Thanks Annie 😊 I see what you mean. The fact Chris still describes himself as a major social media influencer says alot! I would say they can no longer live the life they became accustomed to. So now need to cut their cloth to suit their measure. It will be interesting to see what happens with the girls schooling. They also give them the day off for birthdays don't they?
It's quite different in Ireland, regarding days off school during term, so I have no experience myself of being fined or anything. But they definitely seem to think they are untouchable!
I think Chris is desperate to be famous and certainly believes nothing has changed.

Reactions: 10
The selling the house thing confuses me - if they are struggling for money, unless they downsize, the rent on a similar sized property will likely be higher than what they're paying on a mortgage.

I suspect they've "invested" in this Disney trip in the hope it would increase their views as previous Disney trips tend to see their views go up. However, looking at this past week's stats, they have increased slightly but not by that much. Certainly not to the levels they used to get. They're still pulling in around 200k views a day on average (the weekend views tend to push the average up) but as Sarah said herself on FB at one point, 400k views a day used to bring them in £10k a month on income. I can't see their income being anywhere near that now, however they will be pulling in a fair bit with these blankets as I very much doubt they're paying any tax on what they make on them (which must be about £45 profit per blanket)
Ah but after they have burned through their remaining cash/any proceeds from the house sale (if any) they can claim housing benefit, if they are below a certain amount income.
Personally I am here for the vlogs of Creepy roller skating to a job centre for a very lot important meeting about how many jobs he has applied for this week and how he is now going to be sanctioned for not looking for any job, apart from ones at a roller disco :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.