The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get I have been a few times to DLP and we have always done the 2 nights 3 days thing and that was enough we did every think in them days so why do they have to go for so long it’s not like they haven’t been before 🤷‍♀️ I think creepy has a weird obsession with Disney personally as my husband came with us once and said never again 😂
He is OCD or so he says, imo it’s more like scoping out the next victims! He’s such a huge star/celebrity remember. I don’t video or do any editing but I’m curious to know how long does it really take to edit the vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is OCD or so he says, imo it’s more like scoping out the next victims! He’s such a huge star/celebrity remember. I don’t video or do any editing but I’m curious to know how long does it really take to edit the vlogs?
I’m no editor but sure other youtubers have said 1-2 hours before and Chris puts zero special effects etc in and basically just clips together different clips.

he’s been doing it for years now so I’d be really Suprised if it’s taking him the 5-6 hours he’s pretending it does and if it is he should either hire a editor or go and get some classes

Reactions: 15
Forgot to point out in my last post, but i’ve posted below, the part of the Coppa ruling that has most family vloggers worried (although not Chris it seems😂)

‘Whether children are your intended or actual audience for the video’

So basically, if you state your vlogs are made for adults, and families with kids over 13 (honest gov😆) It really doesn’t matter. It’s who’s actually watching that counts

My son is into computers so he knows quite a bit he said it shouldn’t take no more than 2 hrs to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He's totally thick if he thinks the changes wont affect them. For a start the birthdays and Christmas present opening vlogs wont be allowed as they will opening toys which are aimed at kids. Those are their biggest money pullers, that will be an immediate change to their income.
Does he really think adults are tuning in to watch that kind of thing.
I think the problem comes when children are using their parents accounts to watch the vlogs, so they get figures that its adults. Im not sure how youtube is going to combat that?

Reactions: 22
Ok so what is with creepy and lazy always saying that the travelling **cough cough** is about spending more time with the family. FFS neither of you work at a 9-5 job, you are always around your children (poking a bleeping camera in their faces), you two are so full of tit, my personal opinion you need to get an enema STAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's totally thick if he thinks the changes wont affect them. For a start the birthdays and Christmas present opening vlogs wont be allowed as they will opening toys which are aimed at kids. Those are their biggest money pullers, that will be an immediate change to their income.
I think the problem comes when children are using their parents accounts to watch the vlogs, so they get figures that its adults. Im not sure how youtube is going to combat that?
If you do a quick look through the comments on any of their vlogs, it is plain from the language used, thumbnail of the user, or comments like ‘off school today’ that they have a huge under 13 following. I would say its well over half of their audience. It’s no longer a case of will they be affected, its by how much. If he genuinely hasn’t prepared for the impact of Coppa, then he really is grossly irresponsible

The ‘machine learning‘ as Youtube call it, will determine who is watching, so if kids are using adult accounts, this will get sweeped up

Reactions: 14
The photo bomber had me pmsl, what a shame he didn’t do this 🖕or this 🤪View attachment 62098View attachment 62099View attachment 62100View attachment 62101. Creepy on his hands and knees, just where Lazy wants him. 👅👅👅. No words for the sassy photo 🤦‍♀️🙊🙈🤮
Isabelle 'licking' that lolly, its still got the wrapping on it ! Hmm, I wonder who that photo's aimed at ? your pweirdo followers ? Chris and Sarah you are scum to use your daughter in this way, you know exactly what you are doing, SCUM !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They are skint. If they had spare cashburning a hole in their pockets they would have flown to Paris and stayed in the Disneyland hotel or even sequoia lodge. They wouldn't all cram into a cheap room the first night in Paris so they don't have to pay Davy Crockett prices for the first night. Ha ha.
Although I will give them their due..they have eaten out more this week than the entirety of their chavavan summer. M
Maybe the guilt is getting to Chris.. because of his Pervy ways they have had to sell the kids house.

Gah this offends the tit out of me, he is not OCD, he is a control/neat freak, although looking at the pit they live in I would question the neat part. OCD is an extremely debilitating condition to have and I hate the way arseholes like him use it as a way of looking quirky. I hope he gets his cock caught in a blender, the roller skating shithead.

(Hope you don't think I think you were saying he's OCD @Glennie as I know he says it. Hope that was clear 😘 )

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was watching another youtuber earlier, heykayli. Her family are apart of the shaytards ,so been on YouTube for years and she was saying she was worried about new rules and how it's going to affect their income. she does family vlogs, diy, crafting and all sorts that typically wouldn't be aimed at children. Mr noncealot and his chavvy snowman are gonna be in for the biggest surprise/shock reveal ever. Hope he's got his camera ready to get those blow up doll faces 😂
I like Kayli ,she`s such a sweet lady ,and seems much more down to earth.I loved how she received a huge box of toys ,and gave the little ones one thing ,and explained they would donate the rest to other kids who`d love them too!Can you seriously imagine the inghams doing this? If they had any shred of decency ,they`d close their po box and start thinking of helping others! Sorry chris.sarah ,but i gravitate towards honest decent caring youtubers ,not selfish obnoxious ones who so obviously don`t give a dam about anyone ,so long as they`re ok!!!

Reactions: 12
Maybe add some kind of face recognition to the app for phone users?

Reactions: 3
Gah this offends the tit out of me, he is not OCD, he is a control/neat freak, although looking at the pit they live in I would question the neat part. OCD is an extremely debilitating condition to have and I hate the way arseholes like him use it as a way of looking quirky. I hope he gets his cock caught in a blender, the roller skating shithead.

(Hope you don't think I think you were saying he's OCD @Glennie as I know he says it. Hope that was clear 😘 )
All good, I didn’t take offence 🙂

Reactions: 4
Maybe add some kind of face recognition to the app for phone users?
Speaking of apps, what happened to the Super Dooper Ifam Chaifam Easy Groom App that Chris was blethering on about months ago? Maybe it's another 10 year epic in the making just like his 'skate' video :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok so what is with creepy and lazy always saying that the travelling **cough cough** is about spending more time with the family. FFS neither of you work at a 9-5 job, you are always around your children (poking a bleeping camera in their faces), you two are so full of tit, my personal opinion you need to get an enema STAT.
Maybe if they class it as travelling for the vlogs they can class it as a business expense and write it off against tax.
whereas a holiday they can’t??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.