The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am incredibly confused how can Chris can state that their channel won’t be affected by the changes when literally every other family vlogger + some other youtubers (who upload Disney covers) have stated they aren’t sure what the changes will mean... and how it will affect them. They won’t get out of it as easily this time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

isn’t it also incredibly funny how after it being said on here they haven’t done any of the shows etc and do nothing whilst there that the big surprise was them going to the show? Which granted I love the Wild West Show, but I wouldn’t say it was the big of a surprise.. it’s just something that you do whilst at Disney to make the most out of the time.

if the girls actually have work to do, I also don’t understand why they don’t get any time to do it? Even to do the parks in the day, go back & chill in the room for a few hours do some work then go back to the park to catch the fireworks & the show. If at all🤷🏻‍♀️ Disney is an incredibly full on trip even for adults so those girls must be absolutely exhausted & they’ll be expected to go back to school on Monday like normal. Then they’ll have another “surprise weekend” so no rest for them..

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ahhhhhh Ghost82, bloody hell you make me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "Sarah is looking like a long lost Dingle from Emmerdale farm as she walks around in her cowboy hat" - I can't pick myself up off the floor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's hope the elves are mischievous enough to round up all the Baby & Me blankets and drop them back off in China on their trip home to Santa!
Also the HI JACE on the window is still there... dirty bastards 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just had a quick look at lazy one's instagram. There are comments on there from someone calling themselves wizzlesplanet. If this account is a non family member they are in serious need of help....if this is a family member...they are in serious need of help. Must confess to feeling a little nauseous. Click on the profile and see for yourselves....will be interested to hear other peoples views on this.
I had a look and I'm guessing this is ifam - how Sarah and Chris are not going mental over the fact that complete strangers are obsessing over their girls is beyond me!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a look and I'm guessing this is ifam - how Sarah and Chris are not going mental over the fact that complete strangers are obsessing over their girls is beyond me!!!!
It's some kid who met them on a meet-up 🙄

Also the HI JACE on the window is still there... dirty bastards 🤢
I thought old sticky-dick had cleaned the chalet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The very fact those girls were still in bed asleep at 10am until Sarah went bounding in proves that the excitement of being on holiday is lost on them now. My kids are up at the crack of dawn on holiday because they are so excited to be on holiday and for the day ahead. Mind you I guess it doesn’t help that they probably didn’t go to bed until about 12:30 🙄

And don’t even get me started on Lazys ‘explanation’ on how they take them out of school so much 😡 if they get longer holidays than usual then why do they need to take extra time off Sarah? The queen of bleeping contradiction. Tossers, the lot of them.
She's talking balls yall

Reactions: 4
Just had a quick look at lazy one's instagram. There are comments on there from someone calling themselves wizzlesplanet. If this account is a non family member they are in serious need of help....if this is a family member...they are in serious need of help. Must confess to feeling a little nauseous. Click on the profile and see for yourselves....will be interested to hear other peoples views on this.
I think they are a secret tattle member they’ve got the rightmove photos on their account on the grid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you're wasting your (the children's) money, Lazy. I just looked at the 2019 A Level results for the school you're forking out thousands to and they got ONE pupil into an Oxbridge college.
We pay nothing to have our daughter educated at her school - and they placed FIFTEEN students into Oxbridge colleges this YEAR. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Dear lord, does Esme really have bald patches like her mum and dad or is it just Wizzle's poor editing skills? They've made Isla look like The Living Dead too (quick tip Sarah- cornrows don't suit her, her hair is too thin)

1575500937120.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jace' life is like the real life Truman Show. He's had his entire life broadcasted to the entire world (potentially) & forever.

This is honestly so unfair to all their children, and I'm promising you Chris and/or Sarah the money/trips/holidays/present mountain isn't going to mean anything to them as they grow older, but your severe intrusion on their privacy will, and it far outweighhs anything money can buy.

What happens when your children go for that interview for a job they really want? To start their own life? They will forever unfortunately be attached to the "Ingham Family" brand, with your reputation. I hope to God those people can see it for what it is, and realise you're the only ones at fault here, but with the way the world is, combined with your obvious lack of care for your own children's education, you're really making it so much harder for them in later life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:
He`s just crazy busy making those "family memories" isn`t he? twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We'd already got that impression about you, slippery dick
He truly is an obnoxious g*t!

It's hobbY Chris.

I feel a rant coming on. Please?
Does he honestly believe we`re all stupid like him?Just because we disagree with your behaviour Chris ,and how you sell your kids for your "job" ,doesn`t mean we follow your every word/move! Heavens ,anyone would think you`re Bradley Cooper! :rolleyes: .You don`t make life changing videos ,you merely talk into a camera ,as you shop to excess ,and act like a 15 year old boy ,playing truant from school!.Hmm ,is that why you`re so happy for your own kids to miss so much of it? They say there`s no fool like an old fool...

View attachment 62017
I'm guessing Chris and Sarah see this gesture a very lot as they stroll through Disney.
Esme s` face though! (and Sarah ,WHY did you have to teach your "intelligent" eldest that poking out her tongue ,at every available opportunity was clever?! It`s now become extremely irritating! SO sad to see she`s happy to follow her dimwit mother ,and behave in the same manner.:(

Classic, the ride has a sign essentially saying no flailing about while Lazy has her arm right in front of Iddy Biddy with a camera.

View attachment 62046
Such a shame she didn`t drop the bloody camera!Then we`d have seen some real (quality:) footage!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Does he honestly believe we`re all stupid like him?Just because we disagree with your behaviour Chris ,and how you sell your kids for your "job" ,doesn`t mean we follow your every word/move! Heavens ,anyone would think you`re Bradley Cooper! :rolleyes: .You don`t make life changing videos ,you merely talk into a camera ,as you shop to excess ,and act like a 15 year old boy ,playing truant from school!.Hmm ,is that why you`re so happy for your own kids to miss so much of it? They say there`s no fool like an old fool...

Esme s` face though! (and Sarah ,WHY did you have to teach your "intelligent" eldest that poking out her tongue ,at every available opportunity was clever?! It`s now become extremely irritating! SO sad to see she`s happy to follow her dimwit mother ,and behave in the same manner.:(

Such a shame she didn`t drop the bloody camera!Then we`d have seen some real (quality:) footage!!
Is she even allowed to be filming whilst on rides? Surely it wouldn’t be permitted due to health and safety

Reactions: 8
I was watching another youtuber earlier, heykayli. Her family are apart of the shaytards ,so been on YouTube for years and she was saying she was worried about new rules and how it's going to affect their income. she does family vlogs, diy, crafting and all sorts that typically wouldn't be aimed at children. Mr noncealot and his chavvy snowman are gonna be in for the biggest surprise/shock reveal ever. Hope he's got his camera ready to get those blow up doll faces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I ask my daughter about this tongue thing that Izzy keeps doing (my daughter is a year younger ) she said they all did it in year 5 and 6 but not in high school you get bullied if you did 🤦‍♀️ Poor Izzy she must get so much hassle from kids at school and its them bleeping parents thought 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Last month I took a brief vacation to one of my favorite cities. I packed more culture into those three days than the Inghams do in a month. I saw historic sites and beautiful architecture. And I lived in the moment, enjoying time with my family without a camera shoved in my face. I didn't have to spend hours on social media portraying a fake image or defending myself in the comments. I don't envy the Inghams at all and actually feel for the kids. They have the opportunity to experience so much but instead go to the same places over and over again, not bothering to explore beyond the bounds of the resorts or parks.

As to the school issue, my mother was a teacher for almost 40 years and if a kid missed school for a vacation the teachers would talk about the parents and not in a good way. They had plenty of school breaks to take vacations so no need for kids to miss school for a holiday. It created stress not only on the teachers but also on the students who had to play catch-up. The Inghams are doing their children no favors, especially Isabelle who should be preparing for higher education.

Reactions: 19
Least Jace will be able to put on his cv hes had a job from birth lol.

Last month I took a brief vacation to one of my favorite cities. I packed more culture into those three days than the Inghams do in a month. I saw historic sites and beautiful architecture. And I lived in the moment, enjoying time with my family without a camera shoved in my face. I didn't have to spend hours on social media portraying a fake image or defending myself in the comments. I don't envy the Inghams at all and actually feel for the kids. They have the opportunity to experience so much but instead go to the same places over and over again, not bothering to explore beyond the bounds of the resorts or parks.

As to the school issue, my mother was a teacher for almost 40 years and if a kid missed school for a vacation the teachers would talk about the parents and not in a good way. They had plenty of school breaks to take vacations so no need for kids to miss school for a holiday. It created stress not only on the teachers but also on the students who had to play catch-up. The Inghams are doing their children no favors, especially Isabelle who should be preparing for higher education.
Yeah I went to Rome for three days. I manage to get in a great number of sites. Bet if inghams tried it in three days probably be a swimming baths and a pizza lol.

Just a question has anyone contacted disney with them filming on rides might get girls back to school quick if they get booted out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The photo bomber had me pmsl, what a shame he didn’t do this 🖕or this 🤪 4FC7E46F-2B93-4E46-BB2C-D15B426D7B7C.png 463C60B3-E0AD-40D1-A03E-2B163F6B31E6.png F047E11A-31EC-4C40-87E6-1254268E3452.png BA4C7D93-D481-4030-86DF-7F981227598A.png . Creepy on his hands and knees, just where Lazy wants him. 👅👅👅. No words for the sassy photo 🤦‍♀️🙊🙈🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
I am incredibly confused how can Chris can state that their channel won’t be affected by the changes when literally every other family vlogger + some other youtubers (who upload Disney covers) have stated they aren’t sure what the changes will mean... and how it will affect them. They won’t get out of it as easily this time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That rant about youtube changes could be putting on a front, or he could be that bleeping stupid that he really doesn't believe that his income wont be affected in anyway once Youtube start implementing Coppa regulations. He needs to take a look at some of the vlogs from attorneys that have actually had meetings with Youtube higher ups if he is convinced that their machine learning algorithm won’t sweep up many of their vlogs as ‘targeted at children’.

Also, Chris if you’re reading. Who exactly are those obscene several hundred present opening vlogs aimed at? They feature two of your daughters who are aged under 13, and if you won‘t admit they're made for children, do you think your mostly child audience will still get targeted ads for Disneyland, Nerf guns, Furbies, or whatever latest toys Mattell and their ilk are peddling? Just look at the comments section. Its not going to take the most advanced computer or programme to pick up who is watching 😂

It‘s going to be very easy to see if your channel has been affected come Jan 2020, but I expect you will carry on regardless as though nothing has happened. It‘s what you do best

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get I have been a few times to DLP and we have always done the 2 nights 3 days thing and that was enough we did every think in them days so why do they have to go for so long it’s not like they haven’t been before 🤷‍♀️ I think creepy has a weird obsession with Disney personally as my husband came with us once and said never again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

If she had dropped the camera there’s a good chance it would have flew and hit someone. What happens if it flew off and got stuck in the ride somehow.

I know both of those are extreme extreme examples but there is a reason those rules are there

just like there’s a reason a hotel has rules about how many people can be in a room.
Why would the Inghams follow minor rules like that though when they break the law driving without mot, driving with two seats in the back and three girls one without a seatbelt, Chris filming whilst he was meant to be supervising a learner driving so he was classed as in charge of the car etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.