The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may or not have gone to far replying to chris's comment saying what they are doing is a form of child abuse. At my level of misery :ROFLMAO: at the moment he deserved it

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been posted before but even if it has it needs posting again.. state of this. Who does he think he is?? “Catch me grinding a rail in a town near you” 🤢
02B561C6-025C-4C94-8DF6-CEC2F8F18723.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just been watching the christmas parade and feels the need to post this.
What a wanker! 🙄 It makes me laugh when he says travelling. They act like they’ve been taking the girls to walk across the Great Wall of China and see the Pyramids of Egypt. 🤣🤣 In reality they are just visiting places like Disneyland for photo opportunities and so greasy creepy can top up his moobs with a greasy burger from Annettes.

Chris go and tell the girls teachers that eating in a crappy burger place and visiting swimming pool to swimming pool is educational and more important than being in the classroom with their school friends.

The ingham adults have no class at all. They don’t care about the girls education. Two of the girls attend private school for status only. The inghams pay 25 grand a year for schooling yet I bet if you ask the girls what they want to be when they grow up they will say vloggers. 🙄 Talk about pissing the girls and Jaces money away.

On another note. Nice job of pissing off the ifam and their parents. 👏 🤣🤣 Some of the ifam kids are genuinely annoyed that the ingham girls are off school again while they have to go in. Snarky replies that sound like they are directed at the ifam and throw away comments like we pay 25.000 a year for school so we can do what we like, doesn’t sound good. The only thing they are doing is pissing off the subscribers. No wonder the vlog gets such low views these days. It’s because Sarah and Chris seem to act like they are mini celebs who are above the people who watch their videos. Nobody wants to watch two snarky, fake, moaning, arseholes complaining they‘re tired from a daily trip to Morrisons and watching Jane/Charlotte pack Sarahs parcels. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jeez, if I could have children I wouldnt want them anyway after reading some of them insta comments. People are so bloody thick 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What a wanker! 🙄 It makes me laugh when he says travelling. They act like they’ve been taking the girls to walk across the Great Wall of China and see the Pyramids of Egypt. 🤣🤣 In reality they are just visiting places like Disneyland for photo opportunities and so greasy creepy can top up his moobs with a greasy burger from Annettes.

Chris go and tell the girls teachers that eating in a crappy burger place and visiting swimming pool to swimming pool is educational and more important than being in the classroom with their school friends.

The inghams have no class at all. They don’t care about the girls education. Two of the girls attend private school for status only. The inghams pay 25 grand a year for schooling yet I bet if you ask the girls what they want to be when they grow up they will say vloggers. 🙄 Talk about pissing the girls and Jaces money away.

On another note. Nice job of pissing off the ifam and their parents. 👏 🤣🤣 Some of the ifam kids are genuinely annoyed that the ingham girls are off school again while they have to go in. Snarky replies that sound like they are directed at the ifam and throw away comments like we pay 25.000 a year for school so we can do what we like, doesn’t sound good. The only thing they are doing is pissing off the subscribers. No wonder the vlog gets such low views these days. It’s because Sarah and Chris seem to act like they are mini celebs who are above the people who watch their videos. Nobody wants to watch two snarky, fake, moaning, arseholes complaining they‘re tired from a daily trip to Morrisons and watching Jane/Charlotte pack Sarahs parcels. 🙄
Top up his moobs 😂😂😂😂 dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah said the other day she's 5ft 8 so izzy must be 5ft 9. 😂

Izzy looks over everything in that picture!
Isabelle said she was 5’5 which sounds more realistic and I know who I’d believe.

sarah is 5’3-5’4 I’d guess and I’d guess Chris is about 5’9

Just been watching the christmas parade and feels the need to post this.
‘Anyways’

again. Do. Not. Homeschool. Those. Poor. Girls

oh and Chris ( assuming you wrote it, sounds like a 15 year old boy) THERE IS A PRICE on those memories and it’s going to be the girls future opportunities and careers

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been posted before but even if it has it needs posting again.. state of this. Who does he think he is?? “Catch me grinding a rail in a town near you” 🤢View attachment 61927
If I catch him in a town near me, I'll knock the greasy little bleep off the railing and make sure he never ponces again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
I think they are the hot drink bottles (can’t think of the name for them!!) they were talking about it one of their vlogs recently. Chris was talking about it in his Instagram story at Gulliver’s World.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been posted before but even if it has it needs posting again.. state of this. Who does he think he is?? “Catch me grinding a rail in a town near you” 🤢View attachment 61927
Youtuber to the masses and aggressive rollerblader. I’ve seen Alfie deyes agressively skate his ramp more than Chris does aggressive skating and that’s precisely ZERO TIMES

bless him he’s desperate isn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:
He also limits his comments so, you will have to be quick to get a comment up. He can’t take any negative comments 🤦‍♀️😡🖕

Reactions: 6
Some comments that I found interesting.

View attachment 61848
View attachment 61849
View attachment 61850
View attachment 61851
View attachment 61852
View attachment 61853
And finally:
View attachment 61854
View attachment 61855

It seems we’ve wasted huge chunks of our lives at school, especially us peasants that went to a regular free school. Surely it’s us poor people that should’ve been excused from school because our parents didn’t pay?
If only my parents would’ve blown up the swimming pool for the summer, I could’ve achieved a few GCSE’s by spending a week in it. 1 trip to Alton Towers would’ve been my A-levels done in a day (that starts at 3pm) That’s what you call a real education!
Next stop, hourly visit to B&M to become a brain surgeon! Nevermind, il become a vlogger which is the equivalent.

duck off Mingham’s!!
I personally don’t care about Isla’s bratty behaviour, them raising their kids to be entitled little so and so’s is the least they deserve for their decision to daily exploit their lives. Nightmare children will be the small part of the huge karma that will come to them for being a nonce/nonce excuser.
oh my goodness I needed this laugh today :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Buzz Lightyear finished me off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh really. Myne are still thier. Hope he has a good read before hitting delete.

Hes also replying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So sad to see vulnerable adults using the Mary Shortle payment plan to buy themselves the Jason representation, not a replica, not a mould, not a carbon copy etc etc

IMG_20191204_141948.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone has said that Sarah going shopping is her doing "mummy jobs" 😂😂😂 bleeping hell 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.