The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god, what the duck is wrong with the ifams, are they seriously deluded, some of their comments just amaze me how cult like they think the inghams are! When faced wth comments that are asking specific and very valid questions, creepy doesn’t respond just let’s his minions do the slagging off!!!😡🤬🤬🤬🤬View attachment 61935View attachment 61937View attachment 61938
wtf is the "back-seat navigating" comment all about?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Totally clueless, the lot of them, they talk the biggest load of utter tripe!! Do you think it makes sense in their own heads because it's such a shame for them if it does :unsure: :oops: The ifam have your back Ingham family - just continue making holiday vlogs for them and don't give a second thought to the concerns raised about your girls' education - you carry on taking advice and reassurance from a bunch of 12 year olds who are still struggling to learn the difference between "your" and "you're" :rolleyes: Oh happy happy days!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah's reasoning as to why she thinks it's acceptable that they take the girls out of school was absolutely disgusting.

First of all she completely glossed over the fact that Isla is in fact in public school, she must think we all have memory loss and that we wouldn't pick up on this, so she couldn't even offer any explanation as to why it's appropriate that Isla misses school.

Then the big deal she made over how much they value the kids education and this is why they pay so much money to send them to school was complete rubbish. She basically said we pay all this money SO we can take them out of school. Private school or not them simply being given work to do isn't going to be the same as being taught by their teacher (that's if they do the work at all which is highly doubtful).

The icing on the cake for me though was her reasoning that 'travelling' is so much more educational than sitting in a classroom, not only that but she has clearly drummed that into Isabelle's head since she was piping up agreeing with her. As horrible as it sounds we've had glimpses of the girls writing and reading aloud etc and they definitely don't seem like the brightest children.

I'm sure when the girls fail their exams it won't matter at all since they've learnt SO much from their trips to Disneyland Paris and a few all inclusive resorts!
How can the girls have work with them as she said "they surprised them with the holiday" another lie she forgot about and even if they had work Lazy and Creepy would never be able to help them with things they may be struggling with however Creepy is a mathematician as £3 and £7 = £11 according to him when Esme was buying something at the airport on the last educational trip !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I've been blocked on both sarah and chris delonge Instagrams but my previous comment on Sarah's are still there oh well they dont like the fact I said you make your life for others to comment

Reactions: 12
Oh dear lord. This person might be teaching our kids in a year or two's time
:rolleyes:😨
ihwudwibhsuin.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What a wanker! 🙄 It makes me laugh when he says travelling. They act like they’ve been taking the girls to walk across the Great Wall of China and see the Pyramids of Egypt. 🤣🤣 In reality they are just visiting places like Disneyland for photo opportunities and so greasy creepy can top up his moobs with a greasy burger from Annettes.

Chris go and tell the girls teachers that eating in a crappy burger place and visiting swimming pool to swimming pool is educational and more important than being in the classroom with their school friends.

The ingham adults have no class at all. They don’t care about the girls education. Two of the girls attend private school for status only. The inghams pay 25 grand a year for schooling yet I bet if you ask the girls what they want to be when they grow up they will say vloggers. 🙄 Talk about pissing the girls and Jaces money away.

On another note. Nice job of pissing off the ifam and their parents. 👏 🤣🤣 Some of the ifam kids are genuinely annoyed that the ingham girls are off school again while they have to go in. Snarky replies that sound like they are directed at the ifam and throw away comments like we pay 25.000 a year for school so we can do what we like, doesn’t sound good. The only thing they are doing is pissing off the subscribers. No wonder the vlog gets such low views these days. It’s because Sarah and Chris seem to act like they are mini celebs who are above the people who watch their videos. Nobody wants to watch two snarky, fake, moaning, arseholes complaining they‘re tired from a daily trip to Morrisons and watching Jane/Charlotte pack Sarahs parcels. 🙄
I remember a vlog from a couple of years ago where Isabelle wanted to be a doctor. I wonder if that is still the case.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 61945
God help the kids being taught by that teacher is she actually going to encourage parents to keep kids away from school to go on holidays yes you can learn a lot outside the classroom but when it is in your own time and not during term time when you should remain in the classroom and if it is ok for Inghams to go outside of the term time then so can everyone and we could end up with a class of zero pupils

Reactions: 13
First time commenter here! I read these threads every day - honestly bravo 👏🏼 to some comments. They have me crying laughing!
I work in Premier Inn and it honestly infuriates me that they all sleep in one room! It is company policy that they can only accept 2 adults and 2 children (on the odd occasion add an extra child if that child is in a cot). They were already over the limit of people in a room BEFORE Jace, and now they continually book ONE room. They will 100% be pulled up on this upon check in and guarantee they are the sorts of people to kick off. It just means those 3 girls will be sharing 2 single beds! Just book another room! Over and out 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 35
How can the girls have work with them as she said "they surprised them with the holiday" another lie she forgot about and even if they had work Lazy and Creepy would never be able to help them with things they may be struggling with however Creepy is a mathematician as £3 and £7 = £11 according to him when Esme was buying something at the airport on the last educational trip !!
Chris was asked that question about the "surprise" and how they managed to take school work and, like everything else he can't address without looking like a f*ckwit, he completely ignored it.

View attachment 61945
Is it a sheep herder teacher training degree??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
First time commenter here! I read these threads every day - honestly bravo 👏🏼 to some comments. They have me crying laughing!
I work in Premier Inn and it honestly infuriates me that they all sleep in one room! It is company policy that they can only accept 2 adults and 2 children (on the odd occasion add an extra child if that child is in a cot). They were already over the limit of people in a room BEFORE Jace, and now they continually book ONE room. They will 100% be pulled up on this upon check in and guarantee they are the sorts of people to kick off. It just means those 3 girls will be sharing 2 single beds! Just book another room! Over and out 🤣
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know I will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and any other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either

Reactions: 4
Bless her. There's a hell of a difference between training to be a teacher and being a fully practising teacher. I'd love to hear her views on unauthorised absences 5 years into her profession 🤔
Especially if the same children frequently ask for work to take on holiday with them.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Chris a backseat driver at the moment... 🤔😂😂🤔
I reckon that's what he had to go to the police station for. He probably got collared speeding or DUI ECKSETRA and already had a stack of points on his licence.
Or maybe he didn't and he will drive a car this week....
... Chris? 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honest to god, what the duck is wrong with the ifams, are they seriously deluded, some of their comments just amaze me how cult like they think the inghams are! When faced wth comments that are asking specific and very valid questions, creepy doesn’t respond just let’s his minions do the slagging off!!!😡🤬🤬🤬🤬View attachment 61935View attachment 61937View attachment 61938
Parental decision?? 😂
View attachment 61945
yes let them have those experiences IN👏🏻THEIR👏🏻TEN👏🏻WEEK👏🏻SUMMER👏🏻HOLIDAY

can we also not forget why we are all really here. Chris will be loving that everyone’s bothered about the schooling. I frankly can’t wait to be served by the kids in McDonald’s in 15 years time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know ai will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and anyny other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either
Same here, there's only 3 of us, I don't want to be booking an extra room now my son is over 16.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.