The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see what Issy's predicated GCSE's are as of now with her attendance the way it is.

Reactions: 14
So sad to see vulnerable adults using the Mary Shortle payment plan to buy themselves the Jason representation, not a replica, not a mould, not a carbon copy etc etc

View attachment 61933
I'm glad you obscured their account name and I'll take your word for it this is a vulnerable adult - because I've seen PLENTY of evidence myself to suggest that a significant proportion of the iFam is made up of vulnerable adults πŸ˜–

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I deleted alot of my comments from insta, fed up of arguing with idiots

Reactions: 6
It's in-built in the Inghams not to fulfil their obligations and not to prioritise anything or anyone above themselves. You see it in a myriad of scenarios and schooling is no different. The kids will pick up this habit with no sense of duty or commitment.

At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby 🀷🏻 Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket? 🎯
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At my children’s primary you get a visit from a social worker if it goes below 88%. I had a warning a few years back when my daughters attendance dipped to 91% because of repeated tonsillitis (real tonsillitis that you end up being hospitalised with not Chris’s unique strain of it!).
Tried Fining us last year My Grandaughter had 98% Attendance at the time,
and we did have Exceptional Circumstances it beggers belief where the schools thinking was.
I just want to slap the Inghams.

Reactions: 9
I deleted alot of my comments from insta, fed up of arguing with idiots
You just can't argue with idiotic people - they are too stupid to know that they are stupid... you just have to smile and wave

Reactions: 12
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???
Maybe they will stay in the suitcase like their summer holiday stuff then get binned..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honest to god, what the duck is wrong with the ifams, are they seriously deluded, some of their comments just amaze me how cult like they think the inghams are! When faced wth comments that are asking specific and very valid questions, creepy doesn’t respond just let’s his minions do the slagging off!!!😑🀬🀬🀬🀬 B283BAB3-4C28-4FAF-B552-8F2396483E63.jpeg FAC14ED5-C5F4-4204-9342-EC4DE8084880.jpeg DDE443B3-7CC7-4A5C-904F-3F94A80BD3FB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Honest to god, what the duck is wrong with the ifams, are they seriously deluded, some of their comments just amaze me how cult like they think the inghams are! When faced wth comments that are asking specific and very valid questions, creepy doesn’t respond just let’s his minions do the slagging off!!!😑🀬🀬🀬🀬View attachment 61935View attachment 61937View attachment 61938
Imagine trying to build an income as a YouTube travelling family, trying to amass clout and secure freebies and YOU TAG DISNEY INTO A BIG bleeping ARGUMENT ON YOUR INSTA POST πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Amazing work, Chris Ingham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

Jace looks very unhappy in the picture also why would anyone in their right mind want to use a picture of a lazy lying article for anything does she think we cant have pictures of our own and I dont appreciate her in any way complete opposite. and yes Izzy will wonder why she doesn't get as good grades as the rest of the class as she will be so far behind the others as they are bound to be doing lessons while she is away learning about "different swimming pools"

I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.