The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
Sarah would tell you black is white she lies about everything. Usually to make herself look good.

that smile on Isabelle is so forced. She doesn’twant to be there one bit

Chris just turns my stomach, he looks such a mess

Reactions: 13
isla is not iddy biddy at all, just seen a pic of her with all her school year and she's bigger than some of them, granted there are some bigger than her but she's average

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
Bloody hell that family must have forgot to pack a hairbrush

Reactions: 9
I've worked out (roughly) the girl's attendance percentage since the school year began in September. It's around the 84% mark.

I don't know about any of you, but if a child's attendance drops below the 95% mark in my area, letters go home to parents. If it persists, then further action is taken.

An attendance rate of 84% is not acceptable. It is not a good attendance rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
CUT THEIR bleeping HAIR! CUT THEIR bleeping HAIRRRRRR! It looks so ratty 😭

I've worked out (roughly) the girl's attendance percentage since the school year began in September. It's around the 84% mark.

I don't know about any of you, but if a child's attendance drops below the 95% mark in my area, letters go home to parents. If it persists, then further action is taken.

Yep. At my daughter's school, that percentage EASILY puts you in the 'Persistently absent' bracket and that's exactly the terminology they use and that's the wording that goes on the computer system.

Reactions: 18
“5ft 11” Creepy.... then Isabelle (who’s just a bit taller than Lazy) must be about 5’8 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I noticed this on Instagram and have barely stopped laughing since. I for one don't plan on disrupting my Christmas/New Year holidays to appreciate a woman who makes excuses for her child-groomer husband or leaves her baby on a beach!

hilarious.GIF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I noticed this on Instagram and have barely stopped laughing since. I for one don't plan on disrupting my Christmas/New Year holidays to appreciate a woman who makes excuses for her child-groomer husband or leaves her baby on a beach!

View attachment 61912
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

Just been watching the christmas parade and feels the need to post this.
I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!

Reactions: 15
Oi, Creepy!
DRIVE A CAR!
DRIVE A CAR!
DRIVE A CAR!

Just been watching the christmas parade and feels the need to post this.
What a little streak of piss he is, hiding behind Lazy's zeppelin-sized arse to pipe up his two-penneth 🐁 He just doesn't get it, does he, because he's as thick as a brick. You can't reason with stupid.
Hi Chris 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah's reasoning as to why she thinks it's acceptable that they take the girls out of school was absolutely disgusting.

First of all she completely glossed over the fact that Isla is in fact in public school, she must think we all have memory loss and that we wouldn't pick up on this, so she couldn't even offer any explanation as to why it's appropriate that Isla misses school.

Then the big deal she made over how much they value the kids education and this is why they pay so much money to send them to school was complete rubbish. She basically said we pay all this money SO we can take them out of school. Private school or not them simply being given work to do isn't going to be the same as being taught by their teacher (that's if they do the work at all which is highly doubtful).

The icing on the cake for me though was her reasoning that 'travelling' is so much more educational than sitting in a classroom, not only that but she has clearly drummed that into Isabelle's head since she was piping up agreeing with her. As horrible as it sounds we've had glimpses of the girls writing and reading aloud etc and they definitely don't seem like the brightest children.

I'm sure when the girls fail their exams it won't matter at all since they've learnt SO much from their trips to Disneyland Paris and a few all inclusive resorts!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Can someone catch me up on why Chris can’t drive? I think I missed something lol

Reactions: 6

At my children’s primary you get a visit from a social worker if it goes below 88%. I had a warning a few years back when my daughters attendance dipped to 91% because of repeated tonsillitis (real tonsillitis that you end up being hospitalised with not Chris’s unique strain of it!).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Must have stuck a nerve with all this talk of Isla not being the iddy biddy Sarah claims she is. Just posted a photo of the kids with Esme on a ledge just to make it look like she’s towering over Isla.
I don’t know what’s more sad, living your life based on the comments of others or being so thick you can’t even be subtle about it 😜

Also. Run a brush through those kids hair every now and then Sarah. Your chavvy half parenting really shows you up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only the Minghams who are a pair of Materialistic twats could think they can buy an education! 😡

New thread
No Minghams you can't buy 10 GCSEs for Isabelle.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 61878
As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats 😂
No way is he 5 11' and lazy, get them boots in the bin! 🚮🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.