Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iddiebiddie

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
“5ft 11” Creepy.... then Isabelle (who’s just a bit taller than Lazy) must be about 5’8 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3

Web30

VIP Member
I’m going to hell for saying this but I honestly believe that the baby was conceived for damage limitation and to divert from the accusations of what Chris has done. No self respecting woman would have a baby with a man after that, they did it to get the viewers back, but unfortunately the damage has been done, and is still being done to that poor boy and his sisters 😥
I thought that as well but i read something about it being bad timing more then planned to happen when it all came out.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I haven’t ever recommend a channel, but a Tattler has a daughter who is going to Disney Paris and was worried she worried she would be bored after watching the Lazy and Creepy crap show. Watch Vicky Mouse YouTube. She does hauls, crafts and is a Disney ambassador. She vlogs Disneyland Paris, and Disney Orlando. Has tips and does a great job of showing the park. Sorry I don’t remember who the tattler is, but if anyone remember can you please tag her. Thanks.
Also I don’t have to smile at anyone today. I am considering this my “advent act of kindness! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
It was me! Thanks for that 😁

Acres

Can Tattle be the live audience!???!!! We can even offer Chris and Sarah a percentage of the ticket sales to make it worth their while - will be worse than any Black Friday madness so we can safely guarantee they'll make a shed load of money in one sitting!!! Whose going to run with this one? Steve, tell Jane to put her hand down please...
Give them all of the money!! It’d be worth that & so much more 🤣

• Haha

Candy56

VIP Member
View attachment 62622
There are no words. Seriously £64.99 total for a cheap thin shitty £6 blanket. If people are paying £16 postage on top of that ridiculous £48.99 price tag they need their heads seeing to.
Sarah Ingham doesn't even pay over £20 for her kids duvet sets, she doesn't pay over £20 on a winter coat!!
Credit to Dougal for highlighting this with evidence!
Anyone who does pay that indeed is needing to have their head examined either that or she is just showing us that to keep things going or she has a friend who is getting this without payment I cant imagine anyone paying the price for the blanket let alone the postage on top

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Its new thread time, please make sure to repost all those beautys you created since about page 1 of this thread 🤣 some really were too good to miss out on

Web30

VIP Member
So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
What?? Where have you seen it was a gifted holiday?

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Looks like Jack Whitehall has purchased Sarah’s coat and and a replica Jace doll in a wig 😂
Look at those gloves 🤣 even got a bit of michael jackson in there with those bad boys. No idea why that made me think of Chris though 😉

It was shown the day Chris went to hospital with his sprained wrist/broken hand.
No shrine was shown 😂
Oh cheers, that must be the in the attic then. I will check that out, out of curiosity

In that sprained hand vlog jace looks exactly the same as he does now, in fact he looked bigger! That was 3 months ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Only when it suits them. Theres a ton of receipts missing
I think they saw the orange jumpsuits and got worried that they might miss out and be at the back of the plane on the way to Switzerland as they've been so quiet lately. So stirred up some trouble to ensure they get one

Web30

VIP Member
I haven’t ever recommend a channel, but a Tattler has a daughter who is going to Disney Paris and was worried she worried she would be bored after watching the Lazy and Creepy crap show. Watch Vicky Mouse YouTube. She does hauls, crafts and is a Disney ambassador. She vlogs Disneyland Paris, and Disney Orlando. Has tips and does a great job of showing the park. Sorry I don’t remember who the tattler is, but if anyone remember can you please tag her. Thanks.
Also I don’t have to smile at anyone today. I am considering this my “advent act of kindness! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Look at themepark worldwide if she wants something with facts on the park

uwu

VIP Member
So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
Gifted? How do you know?

Annoyed

They must all have headaches from sleeping in such a small room with that artificial strawberry scented €29 toy.

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at that squishies calendar. Why would you want 24/25 bits of rubbery plastic tat 😲
Make that 48/50... the iddy biddy and Esme have one each.... probably as iddy biddy has never had to share a thing in her life

• Sad

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Ive been saying it for months and their members on here don’t like it 😂
I’m glad others are starting to speak up against them....

still waiting for answers to our last questions to them, remember when they released the screenshots from “Katrina” with no proof it was from Katrina and they gave absolutely no fucks about including Leah in it....

but, but, they looking out for the girls right 🤔 is that only the ones who Chris has shagged or flirted with!?
They are pricks! I cannot be arsed with them at all and never could really. I do follow them on twatter but just to see what bollocks they come out with,plus I rarely use twitter these days (mainly to rag on thick contestants on Tipping Point tbh)

• Haha