Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairie

Cant stand the Sacconejoly's so don't watch them, but they are definitely taking the new YouTube rules seriously. Maybe Creepy Chris and Frosty the Snowman should take note.

"Whatcha gonna do when YouTube come for you!"
No I don't watch them the recaps are enough for me and their channel is bombing, their new content is just as bad as the old with the exclusion of so much footage of the kids which is good.

Reactions: 3

Zelda18

VIP Member
Hes always been weird and creepy but I didnt think there was every seriously something off till sarah was preg.
watched them on and off for years, 2-3
He seemed alright when he had his job at the airport. I also thought he was a good hands on dad. Now when I think of hands on I keep thinking of all creepy scenarios.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Completely off topic and I apologise asking on this thread! I've heard a few people mention on here that they watch 'You, me and the 6 c's.' Does anyone know what's happened to them? Their youtube, instagram and facebook accounts have all been deleted by the looks of things. I used to really enjoy watching them!
She has a thread here and everything is explained in the last page of that thread

Anna79

Chatty Member
don't shoot me for this but could Chris be autistic ? because of the lack of boundaries and inappropriate behaviour

thegreencow

VIP Member
Hi thanks for this. I've just tried searching and also scrolling through the family threads and can't find anything. Could you possibly give me the link please?

Lady in Wales

Thanks, it's a shame she won't be doing it anymore.
Sorry for disrupting the thread!

Kaci

Chatty Member
Surely a waterproof poncho from the shop would of been a better option 😂

Why are they swimming at gone 10pm? (atleast that's when google says the parks close!)

Chris doesn't know the meaning of the word 'meanwhile' 😂
Yeah that would make more sense than a bag

Reactions: 2

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know ai will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and anyny other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either
Same here, there's only 3 of us, I don't want to be booking an extra room now my son is over 16.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what they do for a living? I only became a hate-fan after I was told about him messaging girls and getting away with it.

Candy56

VIP Member
I'm sat eating my lunch, and it started to annoy me how not only have both those parents given up work to record small children every day and put on the world wide web and given the family a business name, but they also haven't stopped trying to make money off the new baby since it was born. Recording the birth, selling dolls, and the blankets.
I don't think it should be legal for parents to use children for money like that.
I think it is a disgrace that they can use children in the way they do just so they can get some money and the kids suffer for it. Maybe the kids would have preferred to be at school with their friends but they dont get the choice do they? Creepy and Lazy want to go to DLP so they have to go but after the amount of times they go like this is the second time this year they must be so fed up with it. Children are not for your moneymaking ideas and as what has been said before about looking for a job they will have a hard time coming from the Minghams

potato123

Chatty Member
I’m no editor but sure other youtubers have said 1-2 hours before and Chris puts zero special effects etc in and basically just clips together different clips.

he’s been doing it for years now so I’d be really Suprised if it’s taking him the 5-6 hours he’s pretending it does and if it is he should either hire a editor or go and get some classes
I would imagine it depends how many hours of footage they filmed, and he has to watch the entirety of it and select clips he wants to include in the vlog and make sure to cut out parts that they don’t want us to see. They have an image to maintain and all lol

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I reckon that's what he had to go to the police station for. He probably got collared speeding or DUI ECKSETRA and already had a stack of points on his licence.
Or maybe he didn't and he will drive a car this week....
... Chris? 👋🏻
Did he have to go to the police station?!

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
When did you start watching their vlogs? Because IMHO the strange behaviour between Chris & Isabelle has been going on for way longer then a year. Both my daughters were avid watchers, but it was my eldest who would tell me she felt uncomfortable with the way Chris was acting around Isabelle.
I think someone posted the vlog on here when they first got prinny and Chris was leading Isabelle out to the garden and he was literally holding around with hands over her chest area.
Hes always been weird and creepy but I didnt think there was every seriously something off till sarah was preg.
watched them on and off for years, 2-3