Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Nail on the head right there! I couldn’t have put it better!
If I was forking 25 grand out for education, I wouldn’t want my child to miss a second.
It’s not like they can’t afford to take them out during the holidays, and like lazy herself said, they get loads of those! 🙈
She really put her foot in her gob with that one 😂 I can’t see rant part 2 coming tomorrow!
Don’t be mean they did in the holiday tin sauna free

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I think this is why RI think the Disney trip was gifted.

View attachment 62430

To be fair I follow a channel on YouTube that vlogs theme parks and they always film on the rides at Disney.
It’s never gifted to then as they usually include a travel vlog with tips how to do it on the cheap.
Disney let them film as long as a cast member has checked the equipment is safe, but I’m sure they use a chest mount to film, I’m not sure the rules on hand held.

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Nail on the head!
The thing that gets me is that even if Chris was innocent of everything he is accused of (which I highly doubt) as loving parents, I would have thought they would have removed their children from the limelight. I know I would have done. If they had come off You Tube back 16 months ago when Jess first came out with her story, the Ifam would have long forgotten them. Yes, there might have been people still talking about it on here, twitter and you tube but the vast majority of people that know who they are would have pretty much forgotten them. The girls have changed a bit since then and would be unlikely to be recognised out and about....
This is why I think Chris and Sarah are narcissistic, unfeeling dickheads. Innocent or not, they do not care about their children's welfare.
So they are clinging on for a reason, the money etc.. Which leads me to ask. What was it like for them pre allegations? I only heard of them afterwards and have watched a couple of their older vlogs before out of curiosity. What is the difference between then and now? I know they got free holidays and I assume other freebies.. What about things like product placement?
Is it possible they are selling the house because they genuinely can't afford the mortgage now, with their income dropping dramatically I assume?

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
I suspect they haven't actually lost a full 10k subs, I think it's just that their subs have fallen below 1.28mill. For example it could have climbed just above 1.28m last week and they've since lost some, so it could be 1.279 mill now. Either way its losing subs which is about bloody time where they're concerned!
Thanks

Lady in Wales

Completely off topic and I apologise asking on this thread! I've heard a few people mention on here that they watch 'You, me and the 6 c's.' Does anyone know what's happened to them? Their youtube, instagram and facebook accounts have all been deleted by the looks of things. I used to really enjoy watching them!

Lady in Wales

She has a thread here and everything is explained in the last page of that thread
Hi thanks for this. I've just tried searching and also scrolling through the family threads and can't find anything. Could you possibly give me the link please?

MrMagoo

Can someone clarify what the comments regarding Switzerland are all about? I can’t find the op. Thanks

Porkiepies

VIP Member

...random question...this is thread 70....whaYa the highest on here do you think? X
Hinch 76 threads

Reactions: 1

Holol457

True! However It annoys me when people comment about how sweet and lovely she is when IMHO this is just a facade and started way before their downfall.
Totally agree I've seen through the charade and in my opinion she loves everything she does and all the attention especially from creepy🤢 and comes across as if she is the best thing since slice bread roll on January

Candy56

VIP Member
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

Jace looks very unhappy in the picture also why would anyone in their right mind want to use a picture of a lazy lying article for anything does she think we cant have pictures of our own and I dont appreciate her in any way complete opposite. and yes Izzy will wonder why she doesn't get as good grades as the rest of the class as she will be so far behind the others as they are bound to be doing lessons while she is away learning about "different swimming pools"

I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Major alarm bells went off for me about Isabelle and Creepy when on his birthday she put her hand on his knee and he looked at her as if he didn't want Sarah to see.

I think Lazy and Creepy are definitely having another baby soon, especially after yesterday when he asked Jace if he wanted another brother. Last clickbait baby to try and save the channel.
WHICH VIDEO I need to see this!! I am SO concerned and I feel like its weird that so many people are too.

Holol457

Only when it suits them. Theres

I don’t understand that statement. Is it dangerous or not? It is dangerous and could either hit someone or damage the ride. How does the ride operator ( who probably is some youngster who presses stop and start, look at the smiler incident at Alton towers) saying they can do it make it any less dangerous??

can one of the ifam please send Sarah a hairbrush

Sarah holds a wand thing, it’s not secure. One of the specific rides that says you can’t film on their website says Rc racers. Pretty sure they filmed on that?
They did

Anna79

Chatty Member
Why? Red hair is exactly the same as any other colour, just because one parent has it, doesn't mean all the children will. My siblings and I have the same parents (one redhead, one not), we aren't all redheads. Same with my cousins etc.
wont stop people talking

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
And what if there is an incident like there was event like there was in the early hours of this morning in London? overcrowding of rooms should not be allowed.
Then the onus is on myself and my husband or in the Inghams case, Chris and Sarah to get them to safety. At home we live in a house where we have the double room and the boys have bunk beds in the box room. It would be easier to evacuate us all from a hotel room tbf.