Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The real inghams are fucking dingbats. They have annoyed the piss out of me for ages with their tone policing of everything Noncey Ingham and piously telling people that they are only trying to protect the girls and they'll release the evidence as and when they see fit. They are bullshit monkeys.
When they come out with utter bullshit and then get called on it, they just ignore. Wankers!
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4

Zelda18

VIP Member
View attachment 61878
As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats 😂
Sarah looks like a right Trollop and is that part of her hair hanging out or is it one of those hair extensions which form part of the Minnie Mouse bow

Pastel

VIP Member
It's in-built in the Inghams not to fulfil their obligations and not to prioritise anything or anyone above themselves. You see it in a myriad of scenarios and schooling is no different. The kids will pick up this habit with no sense of duty or commitment.

At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby 🤷🏻 Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket? 🎯
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???

• Haha

Candy56

VIP Member
I suit orange, cheers minghams you got my colour right. I'll look forward to wearing it with my fellow tattlers. Looks so comfy for jail, but if its not for jail use your OK thanks I don't fancy wearing anything that promotes your vile disgusting family. Keep it to yourself. Stop wanting everyone to line your greasy nasty family pockets to pay your kids school fees and to pay for hotels for your husband to have sex in.
Who on earth would want to wear something as horrible as that and more so with the name on them I would not like anyone to think I even knew them let alone wear their name on my clothes

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
He is OCD or so he says, imo it’s more like scoping out the next victims! He’s such a huge star/celebrity remember. I don’t video or do any editing but I’m curious to know how long does it really take to edit the vlogs?
As he does it every day should have the process pretty streamlined, know exactly what content to use after filming and keep a note. Then just chopping together the sequential footage and drag and drop the same affects and music. Half an hour I estimate if he sits down and does it without being distracted.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Let's see how was today's vlog educational? Isla realized she can eat a huge thigh of chicken with her hands.
Isabelle exercised her tongue in gym class (17:30). Very seductive exercises if I say...
The girls learned their mother never had a beer (maybe not this week)
Fatty can plug her shit blankets with elves
Isabelle learned she can wear the same pair of leggings everyday while sitting on dirty railings and rides
Come on add to the list of lessons....
Dad is an absolute tool

Glennie

VIP Member
Gah this offends the shit out of me, he is not OCD, he is a control/neat freak, although looking at the pit they live in I would question the neat part. OCD is an extremely debilitating condition to have and I hate the way arseholes like him use it as a way of looking quirky. I hope he gets his cock caught in a blender, the roller skating shithead.

(Hope you don't think I think you were saying he's OCD @Glennie as I know he says it. Hope that was clear 😘 )
All good, I didn’t take offence 🙂

MrMagoo

There were others here calling them out before Thread 1. Kudos to them (not me) 👌☺😁
Before Thread one?! 🤔😩😞😞Have to say, I feel a little crestfallen😉

Maybe it's a case of to many cooks spoiling the broth, but if they had stuck to purely facts, no one would have argued that keeping Chris Inghams vile behaviour in the public eye was anything other than a good thing

Circlish

VIP Member
This always disappoints me - why does the Hinch woman and whoever the other one is (I don't watch them) have a listing on the Google result for Tattle but not our very own grooming/trolling Minghams? Why can't we have their name on there? I think, given the nature of Chris Ingham's indiscretions (to put it mildly) the public should see the Ingham name rather than Hinch?? Or has she been up to worse, like Satanic sacrificing? 🤔🤷🏻

Attachments

emcam

So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
how do you know it was gifted? x

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate 😋
Are they driving all the way home tomorrow? Thats along journey for someone like Sarah.