Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catonroof

I don't think it's gifted - driving there? In basic accommodation? Queuing up with the great unwashed?
It's a glorified photoshoot for Chinese blankets and Guantanamo Bay jumpsuits.
And they'll be claiming it all back as business expenses for Rita, Sue, Bob, Baby and Me Too.
Oh my goodness!!!! I’m afraid I came on here to add the guantanamo bay comment!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I’m sure there she did an Instagram live the one time she was allowed to have a sleepover and was slagging off one of her friends who was asleep in the same room
I remember that vlog. She was at a friend’s house for a sleepover and they were going to a school dance. There was an IG of her calling someone a bad name too. After that no more friends for Izzy. Lazy and Creepy didn’t want to tarnish her image. If they showed their girls in a normal light a lot of this mess would go away. Not creepy and his situation. That will never go away.

Little Miss

I remember that vlog. She was at a friend’s house for a sleepover and they were going to a school dance. There was an IG of her calling someone a bad name too. After that no more friends for Izzy. Lazy and Creepy didn’t want to tarnish her image. If they showed their girls in a normal light a lot of this mess would go away. Not creepy and his situation. That will never go away.
Yes it was this vlog I think. I feel sorry for her as her ‘parents’ have build her up in her mind as this celebrity and in reality it’s just not the
case 808BF344-AAC0-4E16-B4D3-BAB0D9FECBB7.jpeg

• Sad

Acres

Chris wearing leggings ! you just know he would look like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ! "Lollipops, come and get your lollipops, and lick them so I can take your photo" . Felt sick writing that last bit, sorry folks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤮
Credit to Kizzy for the above - it’s not clear I replied to her comment!

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Actually if you listen closely you can hear Isabelle talking. At least I think it was her. She said something about getting Jace the fish. Eat the fish
I heard Isabelle too with the fish and Im sure you can hear Chris around that time too.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
It's not unusual anymore to see YouTubers fleecing PR departments for deals and freebies. It's when you see them fleecing kids and vulnerable adults with childlike thinking that situations have to be stopped. COPPA is a good start.
If it stops people shoving free galaxy print phone holders into baby blanket orders, there is hope.
There is no hope and nothing good to come out of COPPA. I want to see the end of the Inghams channel as much as anyone but this new regulation which the FTC have not asked of You Tube, it is all on them, is going to ruin You Tube altogether. Decent channels wanting to do the right thing are going to suffer. They will mark their channel for kids. Not so decent ones are going to make their channels x rated to get around the kids clause (this is not mandated by coppa). You Tube is going to be left with mostly unsuitable content for kids and most parents are oblivious to all this and won't police their children watching it thinking it is still a safe ish platform. No this is far from ok and puts kids more in danger, the viewers of which there are far more, than children of vloggers

Yel

Chatty Member
I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate 😋
The French strikes are continuing for a 4th, said to be crippling the infrastructure. Could be a long wait before a bumpy ride 🌊

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Well if it is gifted they've done a shit job at selling the place.
Actually last year we were looking into booking a trip to disneyland paris for this Christmas. Their new year disney vlogs put me right off, it looks more boring than legoland! So i never bothered!
Dont let them put you off, thiers so many vloggers who can sell it better.

(Use this for any where they visit. Not just Disney)

• Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
First time commenter here! I read these threads every day - honestly bravo 👏🏼 to some comments. They have me crying laughing!
I work in Premier Inn and it honestly infuriates me that they all sleep in one room! It is company policy that they can only accept 2 adults and 2 children (on the odd occasion add an extra child if that child is in a cot). They were already over the limit of people in a room BEFORE Jace, and now they continually book ONE room. They will 100% be pulled up on this upon check in and guarantee they are the sorts of people to kick off. It just means those 3 girls will be sharing 2 single beds! Just book another room! Over and out 🤣
First time commenter here! I read these threads every day - honestly bravo 👏🏼 to some comments. They have me crying laughing!
I work in Premier Inn and it honestly infuriates me that they all sleep in one room! It is company policy that they can only accept 2 adults and 2 children (on the odd occasion add an extra child if that child is in a cot). They were already over the limit of people in a room BEFORE Jace, and now they continually book ONE room. They will 100% be pulled up on this upon check in and guarantee they are the sorts of people to kick off. It just means those 3 girls will be sharing 2 single beds! Just book another room! Over and out 🤣
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know I will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and any other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either

Candy56

VIP Member
A few years ago I asked my kids school if we could take them out for a week as I was about to start intensive chemotherapy treatment and we wanted a holiday before our lives were turned upside down. We were refused as it wasn't deemed an exceptional circumstance. We still took them out and received a fine. It boils my piss that the Inghams seem to be able to take their kids out at the drop of a hat(or a towel in Chris's case) and have no repercussions. Why can't they understand that this is why people are questioning them and getting angry about the time the kids have off school?
Sorry to hear about your health and hope you are better now, however it is true that it is unfair that they just take their kids out of school whenever they want a holiday and its not for any reason other than its cheaper and they are cheapskates with everything They only have the girls at that school for status symbol and they have Isla at a state school so they dont have anymore fees to pay.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can just imagine them rocking up to parents evening - Sarah with her split ends, in her snowman coat and UGG boots. Chris with his beanie, sweat dripping down his face, trackies with a hole in them, woohooing at the teachers.

Isla was chucking presents last year as soon as she ripped them open. She's become even more bratty since then, so can't wait to see the delightful little 7 year old this year 🙄

I think it's because they get out of breath. Lazy, during her school rant, was huffing and puffing after walking and talking at the same time. Creepy, hope you've treated her to a gym membership this Christmas.

View attachment 62374

Lazy, please treat Isabelle to a hair cut as one of your "random acts of kindness".
Is Isabelle getting paid to promote Sarah tat whilst on holiday?

Romer

Chris hasn't been seen driving for quite some time - Lazy drove them to France - so the assumption is he's been banned. Not sure if there's any proof yet.
The last time I think he drove was when he dropped lazy at the station to go shopping with her “friends”....not sure exactly when that was though.

Reactions: 3

HeChRa

Same here, there's only 3 of us, I don't want to be booking an extra room now my son is over 16.
Oh no no - that I completely agree with!! It’s when there’s 6 of them in a room and there won’t be enough beds 🙁. Sorry, I was just having a mini rant because I can imagine them being a “shouter” haha.

Web30

VIP Member
He's totally thick if he thinks the changes wont affect them. For a start the birthdays and Christmas present opening vlogs wont be allowed as they will opening toys which are aimed at kids. Those are their biggest money pullers, that will be an immediate change to their income.
Does he really think adults are tuning in to watch that kind of thing.
I think the problem comes when children are using their parents accounts to watch the vlogs, so they get figures that its adults. Im not sure how youtube is going to combat that?
Maybe add some kind of face recognition to the app for phone users?