The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't shoot me for this but could Chris be autistic ? because of the lack of boundaries and inappropriate behaviour
Chris is not autistic- he lacks boundaries because he’s a dirty bastard who finds young vulnerable girls attractive who he uses for his own sexual pleasure.Who he then manipulates into silence. He’s the scum of earth!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok I stand corrected..Chris and Izzy sound like they were at the buffet..I don't think Sarah will have another baby..I doubt she lets Chris near her. Plus they said they will always fit in a cabin at Davy Crockett so I don't think they are planning any more. Plus they can't afford it.
There's always a turkey baster! Just sayin 😏
Apologies for the mental images 🤐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
These are very odd too in my opinion, the photo and the caption 🤢
Very strange. My husband would not talk about my daughter, his step daughter, like that. Hell I don’t think many biological dads would make those kind of comments about their teenage daughter. Yes you make compliments and call your child beautiful. But not in the creepy pervy way Chris does.

Reactions: 16
Here's hoping he is ginger cause jace would look cute and they would be pissed off about it lol
if he does turn out to be ginger the issue over the paternity of Isla would be obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if he does turn out to be ginger the issue over the paternity of Isla would be obvious
Why? Red hair is exactly the same as any other colour, just because one parent has it, doesn't mean all the children will. My siblings and I have the same parents (one redhead, one not), we aren't all redheads. Same with my cousins etc.

Reactions: 5
Who checked out Dougals new video? They brought their blankets with them to mail in France for an international delivery to save on postage but yet charged the international rate. You can see the delivery bag in the video

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why? Red hair is exactly the same as any other colour, just because one parent has it, doesn't mean all the children will. My siblings and I have the same parents (one redhead, one not), we aren't all redheads. Same with my cousins etc.
wont stop people talking

Reactions: 1
There has been a weird vibe between Isabelle and Chris for about a year I would say, it started not long after the vibe between Sarah and Chris changed.
I think Sarah and Chris are not together, but together for the brand. Or maybe it was Sarah having Jace, pregnancy and breastfeeding takes its toll on women. This has made Chris and Izzy closer.

The first time I got seriously weird vibes from them was the tincan adventures when he was either picking her up or dropping her off to the school time but took alot longer than should have done.

If my husband had been accused of being inappropriate with young girls there is no way he would be near me and certainly no way he would be left with his step daughter who is nearing that age.
When did you start watching their vlogs? Because IMHO the strange behaviour between Chris & Isabelle has been going on for way longer then a year. Both my daughters were avid watchers, but it was my eldest who would tell me she felt uncomfortable with the way Chris was acting around Isabelle.
I think someone posted the vlog on here when they first got prinny and Chris was leading Isabelle out to the garden and he was literally holding around with hands over her chest area.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
When did you start watching their vlogs? Because IMHO the strange behaviour between Chris & Isabelle has been going on for way longer then a year. Both my daughters were avid watchers, but it was my eldest who would tell me she felt uncomfortable with the way Chris was acting around Isabelle.
I think someone posted the vlog on here when they first got prinny and Chris was leading Isabelle out to the garden and he was literally holding around with hands over her chest area.
Oh god, I remember that, he didnt even change his hand position when he realised 🤢

Isla is Daves daughter, allegedly isn't she
Which means Jace must be his too if this is true because Jace is the spitting image of Isla!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I also never saw Isla cuddling a teddy bear close in any vlogs. I have absolutely NO doubt that Isabella was told to say that by chris and sarah. To add to the illusion that Isla is a little iddy biddy cutie pie that cuddles teddy bears and is basically little more than a baby. Why would they want to be putting that out there? What kind of viewers is it aimed at? I'm sorry if that sounds crass. But that's what they are doing. Her own parents. And Isabella wouldn't realise yet the significance of what their "Parents" are doing. Isla also bet into a snowsuit that is way to small? Who puts snowsuits on their 7/8 yr olds??
They done it for their act of kindness, but why buy the brat something I just don't get them nobheads at all, your meant to give to less fortunate people, not your fuckin sister to get two dolls instead of one, smh! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.