The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are very odd too in my opinion, the photo and the caption 🤢
My husband would never in a million years comment like that about our daughters. Ofcourse he thinks the world of them and the sun moon and stars shine from them.. But to make comments like that?? ESPECIALLY online!! Just no. And if another man commented like that about our girls.. Jaysus 🤕

Reactions: 10
Who checked out Dougals new video? They brought their blankets with them to mail in France for an international delivery to save on postage but yet charged the international rate. You can see the delivery bag in the video
20191207_155406.jpg

There are no words. Seriously £64.99 total for a cheap thin crappy £6 blanket. If people are paying £16 postage on top of that ridiculous £48.99 price tag they need their heads seeing to.
Sarah Ingham doesn't even pay over £20 for her kids duvet sets, she doesn't pay over £20 on a winter coat!!
Credit to Dougal for highlighting this with evidence!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
When did you start watching their vlogs? Because IMHO the strange behaviour between Chris & Isabelle has been going on for way longer then a year. Both my daughters were avid watchers, but it was my eldest who would tell me she felt uncomfortable with the way Chris was acting around Isabelle.
I think someone posted the vlog on here when they first got prinny and Chris was leading Isabelle out to the garden and he was literally holding around with hands over her chest area.
Hes always been weird and creepy but I didnt think there was every seriously something off till sarah was preg.
watched them on and off for years, 2-3

Reactions: 2
Who checked out Dougals new video? They brought their blankets with them to mail in France for an international delivery to save on postage but yet charged the international rate. You can see the delivery bag in the video
Wow, naughty naughty!

Just watched his other video too - the child developmental delay one. I never watched the vlog of Isla on the ride. How disgusting can Sarah get. Shoving a camera in her face rather than holding her hand. And I can't believe they left Jace alone again too!

They really are just the most horrific humans.

Reactions: 18
Major alarm bells went off for me about Isabelle and Creepy when on his birthday she put her hand on his knee and he looked at her as if he didn't want Sarah to see.

I think Lazy and Creepy are definitely having another baby soon, especially after yesterday when he asked Jace if he wanted another brother. Last clickbait baby to try and save the channel.
Yes, there have been a few moments when Chris has either done something or said something and the look of horror on her face incase anyone saw.
Now it could be that as a teenage girl who could be forgiven for maybe feeling something beyond what she should because hes her stepdad, girls can be very confused at that age.
But I Chris's behaviour already oversteps boundaries and if thats the case hes really not helping. As for Sarah, what kinda mother allows this?? And Izzys dad, I dont care, he must watch these vlogs and see stuff himself, I would be taking that poor girl straight out of the situation.

There's always a turkey baster! Just sayin 😏
Apologies for the mental images 🤐
Maybe Dave can step in again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
if he does turn out to be ginger the issue over the paternity of Isla would be obvious
Now that's what you call a great vlog I slipped onto Chris brother by accident and here is isla lol oppps

• Haha
View attachment 62622
There are no words. Seriously £64.99 total for a cheap thin crappy £6 blanket. If people are paying £16 postage on top of that ridiculous £48.99 price tag they need their heads seeing to.
Sarah Ingham doesn't even pay over £20 for her kids duvet sets, she doesn't pay over £20 on a winter coat!!
Credit to Dougal for highlighting this with evidence!
Anyone who does pay that indeed is needing to have their head examined either that or she is just showing us that to keep things going or she has a friend who is getting this without payment I cant imagine anyone paying the price for the blanket let alone the postage on top

Reactions: 3
Now that's what you call a great vlog I slipped onto Chris brother by accident and here is isla lol oppps
Maybe she knows who her real father is and so she doesn't spill the beans she's getting all these gifts! Bribery

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just looking through some old vlogs. I cant beleive how skinny Sarah used to be 🙈.
The vlog called 'pool party' or something similar is awful, im honestly suprised the parents of the other girls in it have allowed it to stay up. Couldnt watch it all but it seemed alot of focus on the girls bums in their costumes 🤢

• Sad
Views are awful for the last 2 days! Should have just come for a long weekend guys 🤣 Everyone’s bored of Disney! That says something surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s clear why Sarah bought Isabelle the make up advent calendar... so she could use the make up herself.
Isabelle got a lipgloss today and Sarah said “I’m gonna wear that one today” ... Can Isabelle not have something of her own for once?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Surely a waterproof poncho from the shop would of been a better option 😂

Why are they swimming at gone 10pm? (atleast that's when google says the parks close!)

Chris doesn't know the meaning of the word 'meanwhile' 😂

Reactions: 6
Surely a waterproof poncho from the shop would of been a better option 😂

Why are they swimming at gone 10pm? (atleast that's when google says the parks close!)

Chris doesn't know the meaning of the word 'meanwhile' 😂
Yeah that would make more sense than a bag

Reactions: 2
Filming yet again in the pool with kids clearly in swimwear in the background, complaint to Disney made. Sick of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.