Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whotsup

So chris on insta keeps saying that their channel will not be affected by COPPA - do you think he’s been checked already and knows it’s not being set to kids ?

Reactions: 6

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
They are so desparate for money that they can't gp away and have a magical pre Christmas holiday without promoting the blankets, the onesie etc and having to pose to sell them. If they were flying off shelf as Sarah claims she wouldn't need to be mentioning them every 5 mins, on vlogs, Insta etc this woman is hard pushing for 1 reason they are not flying off shelves and they desparately need the money
Completely agree. I'd say she's crying into her cornflakes every morning and knocking back the vino every night. The very idea of having to slope off back to a somewhat normal life makes her want to burst chris in the face (again).. He's just a cocky fucker who thinks he's untouchable. He really doesn't seem to have taken in the reality of the non situation. For a while he felt like a superstar and more famous than his brother. He won't let that go without a fight. I will be AMAZED if him and frosty are still together this time next year

Missusnaz

VIP Member
was it back at Isabelles birthday when a viewer asked why Isabelle doesn’t get designer clothes or shoes!?
and Sarah answered why would you get one expensive pair of shoes when you could get 7 pairs for the same price. 😆
sums them up doesn it.
they will have their own land fill soon enough
But they don’t have 7 pairs of shoes each, Isabelle in her Fila, and lazy in her 10 year old Uggs..I’ve bought my daughter who is at Disney next month for 4 days 2 pairs of boots so she can wear the cosiest socks with them and keep as warm as she can. I don’t understand how with the money they “apparently” have they don’t have so much more. I have 4 kids and the shoe rack is overflowing with various trainers,boots,flats that we all have between us.

Acres

Its 100% not a gifted Holiday, there is an instagrammer who is currently on a gifed holiday, staying in the main hotel, lots of meals, meet and greets with frozen people.
Lots of merchandise being shown.
Fast passes.

The minghams have none of this.
....and here’s what you could’ve won Minghams!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Hi there, Lazy!

Seeing as we know you spend your time reading here, I thought I would enlighten you on your two eldest daughter's actual term time dates, and the time they have missed from school. It seems you never bothered to actually check term time dates or any information regarding your privately educated daughter's. Very bizarre considering you claim you care so much about their education.

Firstly, you claim that your daughter's only missed 1 or 2 days of school for Lanzarote. Your daily vlog uploads have detected that that was a lie (I know, shock horror, the Inghams lie). Your privately educated daughter's term began again on Monday 4th November. Your state educated daughter likely went back on Tuesday 5th November. You uploaded a vlog travelling home from Lanzarote on Saturday 9th November. So you travelled home from Lanzarote on Friday 8th November... Perhaps you might need your maths genius husband to work out these calculations. But to me, it looks as if your privately educated daughter's missed 5 days of school, whilst your state educated daughter missed at least 4 days of school. That's significantly more than 1 or 2 days... I know this maths might be way above your difficulty level, though.

Now onto the next claim. You claim your privately educated daughter's get 1 month off at Christmas time. Unfortunately their school have detected that this was also a lie (I'm a very lot shocked at all these lies... It's not like you Inghams to lie about so much, is it 😏 ). Your privately educated daughter's break up for Christmas holidays on Wednesday 18th December, and go back on Tuesday 7th January. That equates to just under 3 weeks of school. Again, this maths might be a little too tricky for you - but there are more than 3 weeks in one month. This time off is pretty much the same as state schools, give or take a day or so.

Now I've educated you on your daughter's actual term time dates (attached below, just in case you want to print it out and stick it on your fridge. Full term dates can be found on the school's website under the conveniently named "term dates" - I'm assuming you know the name of your children's school?), perhaps you can get yourself some Imodium from Morrisons to help sort out your very severe verbal diarrhoea issue. If that doesn't help with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, then perhaps book yourself a doctor's appointment. I've heard your husband is on first name terms with all the reception staff in there nowadays due to his frequent visits.

In the meantime, please forget all conversations as to whether you should home educate your daughter's. Holy fucking shit, can you even imagine? Don't destroy your children more than you are already doing (Ps. how's dance going?)

You're a very lot welcome, Lazy 😘

View attachment 61895
If I was Isabelle I’d be begging to be a boarder at that school

Ive said before that they make Isla out to be so small when she actually isnt.
The height restriction on the rc racer ride is 120cm.
She's now big enough to go on it, so she's 120cm+. The average height of a 7 year old girl in the uk is 121cms. So she isn't short at all.
Creepy and Lazy have some weird mental health issue when it comes to Isla and her size. Jace too, half his trousers are right up his legs and clearly too small!
Let’s not forget Sarah herself is actually of the size according to her.

it’s those wide angle lenses

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I think it's too early for any of these awesome thread title suggestions to count, please ensure you repost them when the alert to create a new thread name comes up. Some of these are too good to lose! 🤣

• Haha

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I can't cope with that lot. It's a bit of a shame the thread on them is gone, though I understand why. Tattle would go into meltdown if it was still up 🤯
ive only looked on this Twitter sideof things recently- I’ve noticed everyone falls out more then Katie price and kris (insert any ex partner name) and now are all sending Cj presents despite them all slagging the minghams off for taking them

Web30

VIP Member
To be fair I follow a channel on YouTube that vlogs theme parks and they always film on the rides at Disney.
It’s never gifted to then as they usually include a travel vlog with tips how to do it on the cheap.
Disney let them film as long as a cast member has checked the equipment is safe, but I’m sure they use a chest mount to film, I’m not sure the rules on hand held.
I think most theme parks are fine with a chest mount if its been checked. I follow a couple of themepark channels as well and that seems to be the case.

My daughter is in Y5 and has also had tests all week. It was a big deal for her. No way would she have wanted to miss them.
Maybe thats a reason they have gone this week. To save esme doing the tests?

• Wow

Candy56

VIP Member
Nail on the head right there! I couldn’t have put it better!
If I was forking 25 grand out for education, I wouldn’t want my child to miss a second.
It’s not like they can’t afford to take them out during the holidays, and like lazy herself said, they get loads of those! 🙈
She really put her foot in her gob with that one 😂 I can’t see rant part 2 coming tomorrow!
Anyone in the correct frame of mind paying for education like they do would want to make sure they were there at every moment possible as you want them to get good grades in exams etc. In the prelim stage of GCSEs you should be not only doing your normal work but you would be revising for the exams etc.

I am sure that creepy and Lazy just pay out £25k a year because they see it as a status symbol
Oh look at us we are Celebs.
They both need to realise that its very hard to give the impression of a fine champagne
When we all know deep down they are just cheap plonk :ROFLMAO:
Well Said

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I find that very strange as most family's would either all go or no one would go and it is not worth thinking about Chris and Izzy not the correct combination at all heading for trouble
Actually if you listen closely you can hear Isabelle talking. At least I think it was her. She said something about getting Jace the fish. Eat the fish

whatamess123

VIP Member
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:
He`s just crazy busy making those "family memories" isn`t he? twat!

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
They aren’t losing the interaction though... these channels aren’t getting banned just demonitised I thought? So continue to make content out of the goodness of your hearts like you already do...
He's whinging that comments will be turned off and they really rely on the feedback they get from the 'guys' (kids) - shite. They look at the view stats and the Adsense and repeat whatever raked the most bunce in.

• Haha

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Lazy looks like a band with a Christmas Number 1, Creepy looks like a number 2

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I doubt the company would use them though. The state all their hair is in, brittle, split, flyaway, that's not the kind of stuff they'll want to make a wig from.

On the subject of their hair, when they were at the peak of their popularity, the girls looked well turned out. Their hair was glossy and looked after. Surely lazy can see with her own eyes how terrible it looks. At Izzys age she should be having 6 weekly appointments to have it cut, even if thats just a trim. They have so much free time there really is no excuse. She must feel so awkward at that school, with her looking like rats tails.
I'm sure they are all attempting to dreadlock it

• Haha