Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
I’m sure there she did an Instagram live the one time she was allowed to have a sleepover and was slagging off one of her friends who was asleep in the same room
Yes she did and she swore too which most teens do in that environment but that's not what she betrays, I bet they all have gobs like sewers off camera. I mean Sarah got isla to swear and when Sarah said something it was left in isla saying you told me to say it. I think video is called she said what or something like that

• Sad
Reactions: 6

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Surely a waterproof poncho from the shop would of been a better option 😂

Why are they swimming at gone 10pm? (atleast that's when google says the parks close!)

Chris doesn't know the meaning of the word 'meanwhile' 😂

Reactions: 6

fizzycustard

isla is not iddy biddy at all, just seen a pic of her with all her school year and she's bigger than some of them, granted there are some bigger than her but she's average

Reactions: 5

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
If it means people scamming kids are no longer cashing in £££££‘s a year with lazy content that’s fine by me.
It’s parents jobs to check what their children watch. Sorry that it affects your son but overall it’s good
No, it is not just my son I am worried about. Yes, it is great if channels like the Inghams suffer because of this but a shed load of decent channels are too. Channels like a friend who does therapy sessions for autistic children. With parental consent, she has put them on her channel for years and got good views. People who may have benefited from her ideas will no longer be able to. People who do educational channels for kids can't anymore. All the how to channels that people go to when they want to fix something. This is massive. Bigger than a few children being exploited by their own parents. I hate family vloggers with a passion and want all of them off you tube but this is the wrong way. This way punishes great creators too.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I'm totally bored of waiting for Jace to grow some hair.
And I've totally given up on Isla ever growing some eyebrows.
But then look at Sarah's slugs and remember to be careful what I wish for 😮
Sadly chris probably takes his razor to jaces head every morning, lunch time and night incase any unwanted hairs appear

All jokes aside, jace does definitely look like he is going to be a little blonde boy

whatamess123

VIP Member
Chirst shes a brat
My parents instilled in me from the day i could ask for things that you say please and thankyou. literally im 20 now and if my dad is going in the kitchen and im doing something that makes me unable to get in there, i will say "if its ok please could u get me a drink out the fridge whilst your in there, thankyou so much"
like manners cost nothing
My children had better manners at 2 ,but they are enabling her ,so it`s down to chris and sarah ,yet again ,to sort their sh*t out and do right by those girls!(I don`t care of Coppa force them too either!

Cloud332

Creepy is a Fool if he thinks the changes are not going to affect them. Even without the changes they are struggling with the amount of outgoings they have, falling views, snail pace subs!

It’s all fur coat and no knickers with them, they go about in landrovers but they are ancient, have 1 capital one credit card between the 2 of them!! If find that very strange, most credit cards you can get a secondary card for the same account. For the amount of money that has ran through their hands over the last few years it’s just ridiculous!

Difference with the SJs even after showering their 2 year old in cold water as a punishment they can still get some brand deals and have management, to boost their income so not relient on the absolute drivel they upload daily.

Creepy and lazy are having so sell replicas of their own baby and Chinese blankets to get through the month now.

Christmas will be 100s of rewrapped presents from the ifam and Gruesome Granny!!
They showered their child with cold water??? For being naughty? Oh my god I've never watched them but going to check them out now. How horrible.

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
'Spoken like a true ignorant' ... ignorant what? You clearly are a bit ignorant on how to English properly Chris 😀
This bodes so well for the English part of the home schooling... first up, let's learn about nouns, verbs and adjectives - what a sh*t storm of confusion that lesson will be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tinker45

The buffets aren't cheap for adults..Chris and Izzy were probably back at the room sharing a pot noodle whilst Sarah took the kids to the buffet..for vlog material

Romer

Wow..I can't believe Chris and Sarah are actually that stupid to not be worried about the new coppa rules! Even the saccone Joly's are desperately trying to change content and become more adult..they are shitting themselves..like virtually all family bloggers. Sam and Nia..the gathered nest..and plenty of others have all addressed this and admitted the gig might be up for them.
You tube is going to change big time come January. And these fools don't even have the sense or wit to be worried???
Wow..wow..wow!
I thought it was weird when they actually used an ANIMATION for there Xmas intro!!! I mean that is literally the definition of " for kids"!!
The FTC is going to come down on them like a ton of bricks!! And these fools didn't even see it coming???? I just can't even comprehend their ignorance and stupidity...they are going to make no effort to even try and change.. because they are safe???
What the absolute fuck??
No mate...you are far far from safe! Your channel WILL die!
Your right...and fizz family are loading heaps more on siennas and Mia’s and the fizz sisters you tube ...I would say it so they can claim that they are aimed at children and their main Channel is aimed at older teens or adults...have noticed this over a few weeks..don’t watch then much but they come up in my feeds...definitely changing their content and how convenient that they are pregnant again and can aim this at adults..maybe a baby and pregnancy Channel for a while...

• Wow
  • Sad

Web30

VIP Member
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???
Maybe they will stay in the suitcase like their summer holiday stuff then get binned..

• Sick