Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thelittleprincess

They make disney look like a trip to blackpool pleasure beach. I cannot remember who is was but a fellow tattler said they were in disney the same time as them, I'd love an update on if they bumped into them?
It was me! Image is posted on page 6 of this thread. This was the only time I saw them. I’m not there now as needed to go before the French travel strikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Pugsworth

So chris on insta keeps saying that their channel will not be affected by COPPA - do you think he’s been checked already and knows it’s not being set to kids ?
IF thats what he thinks then he's even more stupid than he looks. The settings are there as part of the set up.. they won't be checking or cracking down on it until the new year. Its just for people to get use to things i guess.

Kaci

Chatty Member
if he does turn out to be ginger the issue over the paternity of Isla would be obvious
Now that's what you call a great vlog I slipped onto Chris brother by accident and here is isla lol oppps

• Haha

hayley

VIP Member
Yes about time. I remember being called rude and having a smack when I was a child because I wouldn't hug someone who had bought me an easter egg. THis guy was a stranger and was trying to be nice because my dad had just employed him. Lovely gesture, lovely man as I found out later in life but I was so shy and he was huge and terrified me...the bad old days (80's)
I wouldnt ever think it were rude. I would also say to the parent to not force their child to hug me

Candy56

VIP Member
Not forgetting when she went away and he asked her if he could sleep in her bed, now what step father or father even would say that? It's not normal.
That definitely has a strange twist as you would be sleeping in the same bed as your wife so why would you want to go into your step daughters bed as soon as she goes away on a school trip, but it may be that he has no bed as Lazy wont let him into hers. very strange indeed

memoii11

VIP Member
I'm obviously not down with the youthful Chris 7+3=11 Delonge, so what does G mean that he keeps spouting?

• Haha

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is so they can place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
This is why they shouldnt be removing those kids from school, there is constant learning and assessments being done, ones lazy wont even know about.
My daughter is in Y5 and has also had tests all week. It was a big deal for her. No way would she have wanted to miss them.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I was just looking through some old vlogs. I cant beleive how skinny Sarah used to be 🙈.
The vlog called 'pool party' or something similar is awful, im honestly suprised the parents of the other girls in it have allowed it to stay up. Couldnt watch it all but it seemed alot of focus on the girls bums in their costumes 🤢

• Sad
Jace is a beautiful little boy , but he doesn’t look alert. His eyes look tired and distant. Could be due to his crappy sleep routine (or lack of ) but it makes me quite sad
I agree whole heartedly poor baby Jace. Funding a private education (can be invaluable). It is not enough to play the fees. It needs to be supported by adequate social and cultural interaction with peers. Theme parks and junk food diets does not do this. Why are these children not participating in the school chess league, debating society, Duke of Edinburgh award scheme and (importantly) adequate and appropriate interaction with their peers.
The younger child (Isla?) appears immature and overly demanding. This is unfortunate and not of her own making.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
He is OCD or so he says, imo it’s more like scoping out the next victims! He’s such a huge star/celebrity remember. I don’t video or do any editing but I’m curious to know how long does it really take to edit the vlogs?
My son is into computers so he knows quite a bit he said it shouldn’t take no more than 2 hrs to do 🤷‍♀️

Pastel

VIP Member
How can the girls have work with them as she said "they surprised them with the holiday" another lie she forgot about and even if they had work Lazy and Creepy would never be able to help them with things they may be struggling with however Creepy is a mathematician as £3 and £7 = £11 according to him when Esme was buying something at the airport on the last educational trip !!
Chris was asked that question about the "surprise" and how they managed to take school work and, like everything else he can't address without looking like a f*ckwit, he completely ignored it.

Oh dear lord. This person might be teaching our kids in a year or two's time
:rolleyes:😨
View attachment 61945
Is it a sheep herder teacher training degree??

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I have a 6 year old who is wearing age 4-5, his younger sibling has a snowsuit and i asked him if he wanted one too (in the interests of being fair more than anything) and it was a firm no from him. He's worn them before so its not that he doesnt like them. I think he would be mortified if i put him in one and then posted a picture online to thousands.

She (Isla) plays right up to it though, she enjoys being babied because it gives her attention. Its almost fascinating to watch. If they ever did have another child (i genuinely think it could be on the cards) i would be very intrigued to see Islas reaction if it turned out to be a girl.
It's very damaging what Lazy and Creepy do to her. Ive always thought it would be Esme who rebels when older but i think Isla might be the one to watch out for. Simply because she is now so spoilt, i think beyond repair. We've seen snippets of sly behaviour from her, there will be much much more they've edited out. She believes shes entitled, so when this YouTube bubble finally descends and she has to go back to a 'normal' life, i think there will be all hell to pay.
I thought it was very telling yesterday when you head her shout 'Dad, get me a cup of tea' she didn't know the camera was on and it shows shes probably worse off camera than she is on.

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
There is no hope and nothing good to come out of COPPA. I want to see the end of the Inghams channel as much as anyone but this new regulation which the FTC have not asked of You Tube, it is all on them, is going to ruin You Tube altogether. Decent channels wanting to do the right thing are going to suffer. They will mark their channel for kids. Not so decent ones are going to make their channels x rated to get around the kids clause (this is not mandated by coppa). You Tube is going to be left with mostly unsuitable content for kids and most parents are oblivious to all this and won't police their children watching it thinking it is still a safe ish platform. No this is far from ok and puts kids more in danger, the viewers of which there are far more, than children of vloggers
If it means people scamming kids are no longer cashing in £££££‘s a year with lazy content that’s fine by me.
It’s parents jobs to check what their children watch. Sorry that it affects your son but overall it’s good

Glennie

VIP Member
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:
He also limits his comments so, you will have to be quick to get a comment up. He can’t take any negative comments 🤦‍♀️😡🖕

Reactions: 6