Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
Some comments that I found interesting.

View attachment 61848
View attachment 61849
View attachment 61850
View attachment 61851
View attachment 61852
View attachment 61853
And finally:
View attachment 61854
View attachment 61855

It seems we’ve wasted huge chunks of our lives at school, especially us peasants that went to a regular free school. Surely it’s us poor people that should’ve been excused from school because our parents didn’t pay?
If only my parents would’ve blown up the swimming pool for the summer, I could’ve achieved a few GCSE’s by spending a week in it. 1 trip to Alton Towers would’ve been my A-levels done in a day (that starts at 3pm) That’s what you call a real education!
Next stop, hourly visit to B&M to become a brain surgeon! Nevermind, il become a vlogger which is the equivalent.

Fuck off Mingham’s!!
I personally don’t care about Isla’s bratty behaviour, them raising their kids to be entitled little so and so’s is the least they deserve for their decision to daily exploit their lives. Nightmare children will be the small part of the huge karma that will come to them for being a nonce/nonce excuser.
oh my goodness I needed this laugh today :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Buzz Lightyear finished me off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

thelittleprincess

I would think HM Revenue and Customs would be a good place to start. TBH if they are running that business cash in hand and not keeping records they are dumber than I thought.
They are pretty dumb though....!
Just a thought would they now we subject to an audit as they hold stock now?
Most youtubers/influencers can get away with basic accounts but now they have stock if they are putting it through their limited company they will need it all ‘officially my checking. I think. I have worked for a small company before where we had someone come in and check out accounts tied up to what physical stock we had.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Not once have we seen any of those kids do school work on holiday and no child is going to want to do it at 10pm at night. You can throw around your 25k school fees around Lazy but lets be real you're paying for a non existent education because those girls spend more time in holiday resorts than they do in the classroom.
To be fair they did show Isabelle doing schoowork when thwy were at Forest Holidays once but it was only once. They would deffo show it more if they did it more. That time must have been the only time

Circlish

VIP Member
Yes, didn’t they say in the New York vlog that Chris gets very bad seasickness and that is why they couldn’t do a Disney cruise. Or is this simply another lie to add to the other 1000 ones they’ve told.
He's a delicate poppet, isn't he 🚾

cherrysoda1234

Should we take a moment before contacting schools etc to think that the only people this is potentially hurting if they do get kicked out are the girls. This could be feeding directly into creepy and lazys hands by firstly feeding the narrative of people "out to get them " so they've to move house and the girls have been thrown out of school. Then secondly they never have to admit they just couldn't afford the fees anymore. Thoughts??

leni18

VIP Member
EXCELLENT!

"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓
That alongside every other job Mr mingham claims to have done in the past.

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Its funny how Jace got toy story toys and Isla wanted a lotso bear from toy story too.

Maybe she actually wanted the other teddy, but needed the lotso because Jace likes toy story, I can see her being really vile to him too

• Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Let's see what lessons were learned today during this bore fest of a vlog:
Isabelle learned 197,000 is not the same as a million
Disneyland Paris has the best hot chocolate in the world (can't remember the name of the actual place) and that's a fact!
Isabelle your stepfather is scared of Big Thunder Mountain and now you know the noises he makes when he pulls his snake out of his boot.
Pulled a snake out of my boot has more than one meaning girls (in Creepys case it's more like a worm)
December is act of kindness month in Mingham land. (If you didn't vlog it it didn't happen)
Why she had to keep repeating snake in my boot was really bothersome and sickening

• Haha

MrMagoo

Some comments that I found interesting.

View attachment 61848
Honestly, I would lay very good money on this happening well before end of 2020. As they are completely immune to any criticism, I can only imagine how it would go, if the head called them in for a meeting (if they haven't already) to discuss why they think taking the girls to a theme park, and a hotel in Lanzarote is educational

Ruth1983

VIP Member
A few weeks Sarah wanted to go away last minute for a weekend away but Chris said no as he had a "very important meeting" to go to at the police station on the Saturday morning. He filmed outside the station before and after the "meeting" He came out with a "very important" piece of paper.
So, people's conclusion to that is that he's been done for speeding.
How did I miss this vlog?!

• Haha

Daisy dukes

I also never saw Isla cuddling a teddy bear close in any vlogs. I have absolutely NO doubt that Isabella was told to say that by chris and sarah. To add to the illusion that Isla is a little iddy biddy cutie pie that cuddles teddy bears and is basically little more than a baby. Why would they want to be putting that out there? What kind of viewers is it aimed at? I'm sorry if that sounds crass. But that's what they are doing. Her own parents. And Isabella wouldn't realise yet the significance of what their "Parents" are doing. Isla also bet into a snowsuit that is way to small? Who puts snowsuits on their 7/8 yr olds??
The last time I put my daughter into a snow suit type outfit was in 2010 when she was 6. I live in Scotland and the snow was past her knees so it meant she could go out and play in the snow. There has been no snow where the minghams are so there is no need for a 7 year old to be walking around dressed as a toddler

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Yes, there's been a big push recently in schools giving talks and presentations on consent and personal space.
Good, im glad they do. A child should not be pressured into hugging anyone, including people they know

• Heart