Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet.
Probably feeling the pinch now it's close to the end of the holiday, maybe they took a doggy sack bag of food back for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They've been asked how they know/if they are sure by a few people and they haven't replied (yet). I thought the RI's were all about 'the receipts' :unsure:
Only when it suits them. Theres
I think this is why RI think the Disney trip was gifted.

View attachment 62430
I don’t understand that statement. Is it dangerous or not? It is dangerous and could either hit someone or damage the ride. How does the ride operator ( who probably is some youngster who presses stop and start, look at the smiler incident at Alton towers) saying they can do it make it any less dangerous??

can one of the ifam please send Sarah a hairbrush

Hi you can vlog on most rides in walt Disney world but they have to be secure seen loads when we go 🎄🎄
Sarah holds a wand thing, it’s not secure. One of the specific rides that says you can’t film on their website says Rc racers. Pretty sure they filmed on that?

Tinker45

Ok I stand corrected..Chris and Izzy sound like they were at the buffet..I don't think Sarah will have another baby..I doubt she lets Chris near her. Plus they said they will always fit in a cabin at Davy Crockett so I don't think they are planning any more. Plus they can't afford it.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
They say they care about the kids education but theyre gonna travel all the way home tomorrow and then send 3 tired girls to school on monday! 🙄

String Man

VIP Member
Bothers me that so many on twitter are blindly believing them without any explaination or proof.
They've been asked how they know/if they are sure by a few people and they haven't replied (yet). I thought the RI's were all about 'the receipts' :unsure:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Do you mean all the way from Paris?
They're getting a ferry, then driving from Dover to home
But will it be all in one day, drive to the ferry cross it and drive straight home or will they spend tomorrow night in dover and drive back monday so the girls miss another day of school?

Candy56

VIP Member
So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

It happened all the time in Lanzarote too. Izzy and Chris staying up in the room whilst Sarah took kids to pool
I find that very strange as most family's would either all go or no one would go and it is not worth thinking about Chris and Izzy not the correct combination at all heading for trouble

Zelda18

VIP Member
My son is absolutely gutted, he has a small channel for gaming with 233 subscribers. He has talked about it for about 18 months how when he gets to 1000 he can get a pay pal account and opt to be monetised. He has been devastated by this COPPA law. He is only 12 and autistic too. It breaks my heart that he and so many other decent creators will never get the recognition they deserve and that channels like the Inghams have probably contributed to the reason you tube is bringing all this in
I feel you. My friends daughter has a YT channel, she only does edits and as far she is concerned they’re not aimed specifically at children or contain anything child related, however she has received warnings about setting her channel to the correct audience, however even she isn’t sure what this will mean for her.

• Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I don't ever remember seeing the inside of Jane Inghams house?

Is it a hoarders paradise? It is filthy? Does she have a shrine to her son in the front yard?

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I don't ever remember seeing the inside of Jane Inghams house?

Is it a hoarders paradise? It is filthy? Does she have a shrine to her son in the front yard?
It was shown the day Chris went to hospital with his sprained wrist/broken hand.
No shrine was shown 😂

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
This always disappoints me - why does the Hinch woman and whoever the other one is (I don't watch them) have a listing on the Google result for Tattle but not our very own grooming/trolling Minghams? Why can't we have their name on there? I think, given the nature of Chris Ingham's indiscretions (to put it mildly) the public should see the Ingham name rather than Hinch?? Or has she been up to worse, like Satanic sacrificing? 🤔🤷🏻
Mrs Hinch would sell her soul to the devil to make some money, hardly on Creepy’s scale with messaging young vulnerable people in my opinion

Web30

VIP Member
Just looking at the twitter stuff. Still dont know where they have got thats its gifted from?

Circlish

VIP Member
With sarah telling the kiddie ifam to go around hugging complete strangers is so very wrong. I dont believe any child of any age should go around hugging anyone (even if they know them) if they dont want to. You just never know who these people truely are *cough* creepy *cough*. If my friends tell their kids to hug me, i say no, only if they want to. The parent may know me but the child doesn't.
Yes, there's been a big push recently in schools giving talks and presentations on consent and personal space.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
EXCELLENT!

"No, it doesn't work like that" - this is from the guy who couldn't submit his company accounts on time and drove around without legal paperwork. Wait, is he a YouTube policy consultant now? 🎉🤓
Ah yes, another job to add to his cv.

• Haha