Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
Her face is like THUNDER if sarah or the girls disrespect him or wind him up

Reactions: 8

Circlish

VIP Member
Well if it is gifted they've done a shit job at selling the place.
Actually last year we were looking into booking a trip to disneyland paris for this Christmas. Their new year disney vlogs put me right off, it looks more boring than legoland! So i never bothered!
There are other places - the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen is cute for a weekend break to get you in the Christmas mood without blowing much-needed Christmas funds 🇩🇰 👍🏻🎄

Zelda18

VIP Member
I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it? 😂
Clearly he hasn’t done his homework. Although I can’t quite understand the people who are actually worried about how the rules will affect them. It’s not like they put out riveting content on a daily basis.

Web30

VIP Member
Chris is going crazy deleting insta comments now - was at 91 about 10 mins ago, now down to 58 :D I'd love to see Tattlers just bombard his insta with comments all at once so fast that he can't keep on top of deleting them :ROFLMAO:
Oh really. Myne are still thier. Hope he has a good read before hitting delete.

Hes also replying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
;
Thread suggestion
The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot
In Your cheap lousy Jacket
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last
yes yes yes

I thought I knew who the real inghams were until someone said its more than 1 person.

Do we know who they are? Is there more than one?

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sadly chris probably takes his razor to jaces head every morning, lunch time and night incase any unwanted hairs appear

All jokes aside, jace does definitely look like he is going to be a little blonde boy
Creepy must be relieved. Will probably spare him the questions from the ifam and allow him to continue to be a closet ginger.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
When did you start watching their vlogs? Because IMHO the strange behaviour between Chris & Isabelle has been going on for way longer then a year. Both my daughters were avid watchers, but it was my eldest who would tell me she felt uncomfortable with the way Chris was acting around Isabelle.
I think someone posted the vlog on here when they first got prinny and Chris was leading Isabelle out to the garden and he was literally holding around with hands over her chest area.
Oh god, I remember that, he didnt even change his hand position when he realised 🤢

Isla is Daves daughter, allegedly isn't she
Which means Jace must be his too if this is true because Jace is the spitting image of Isla!

• Sick

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I went to private school from 1-8th grade (live in the USA) and missed a total of 2 days of school in 8 years.
With the price of sending 3 children to private catholic school you had to be deathbed ill in order to stay home.
I went 1-12 a very lot of time ago. If you missed you fell behind, the nuns waited for no one. They would just flunk students if they missed to much.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No, it is not just my son I am worried about. Yes, it is great if channels like the Inghams suffer because of this but a shed load of decent channels are too. Channels like a friend who does therapy sessions for autistic children. With parental consent, she has put them on her channel for years and got good views. People who may have benefited from her ideas will no longer be able to. People who do educational channels for kids can't anymore. All the how to channels that people go to when they want to fix something. This is massive. Bigger than a few children being exploited by their own parents. I hate family vloggers with a passion and want all of them off you tube but this is the wrong way. This way punishes great creators too.
People can still do these channels. They just can’t cash in on them anymore

I do see what your saying though. Youtube are obviously worried that kids are being exploited to do this though

ashak1984

I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is so they can place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
This is why they shouldnt be removing those kids from school, there is constant learning and assessments being done, ones lazy wont even know about.
Exactly the same for my daughter she had been assessed all this week. But hey the Ingham’s are too stupid to realise that they are harming their kids education

LadyStark

Chatty Member
😂 Chris is a bitch to keep showing that bad but funny photo of Sarah after the shooting game thingy ..

• Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
People can still do these channels. They just can’t cash in on them anymore

I do see what your saying though. Youtube are obviously worried that kids are being exploited to do this though
No, they are not, they are worried about their bank balance. This will not protect kids. You Tube just doesn't want to be hit with a massive fine again so it is making creators cop the potential fines I stead. Totally not right considering creators have no control over what gets advertised on their channel

The coppa laws are also country dependant, what is out there about the age 13 is what the usa class as a child.. A child in the uk by law is classed as 18. So the uk youtube could narrow down what is thrown in the direction of kidstube even more strictly (i can't see it happening older than 13 but its a possibility)

Kidstube still has ad's, they aren't personalised ads and also only on average about 2 per video.. These channels will still make money but not as much while they are sorting things out. The videos can still be viewed by adults on the normal youtube andany accounts where the age is set to adult age (when you sign up for a youtube/google account you put date of birth) These accounts will have normal ad's, and personalised to what google tracks you to see.

I have a daughter who has a youtube channel (Adult child) we have looked deeply into this and spoken to people about it too. Mr Ingham is delusional if he thinks they won't be affected by these changes. I also wouldn't like to be him if he is found multiple times not declaring their videos as aimed at children. They will lose their channel, past videos and a fine (if not more). Its best to declare in this case as its google who doesn't want to be closed down and will be cracking down very hard on people for not abiding.
Yep, this ruling has no Borders. The UK will not protect us if we are fined
Screenshot_2019-12-05-16-22-48.png

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Major alarm bells went off for me about Isabelle and Creepy when on his birthday she put her hand on his knee and he looked at her as if he didn't want Sarah to see.

I think Lazy and Creepy are definitely having another baby soon, especially after yesterday when he asked Jace if he wanted another brother. Last clickbait baby to try and save the channel.
Yes, there have been a few moments when Chris has either done something or said something and the look of horror on her face incase anyone saw.
Now it could be that as a teenage girl who could be forgiven for maybe feeling something beyond what she should because hes her stepdad, girls can be very confused at that age.
But I Chris's behaviour already oversteps boundaries and if thats the case hes really not helping. As for Sarah, what kinda mother allows this?? And Izzys dad, I dont care, he must watch these vlogs and see stuff himself, I would be taking that poor girl straight out of the situation.

There's always a turkey baster! Just sayin 😏
Apologies for the mental images 🤐
Maybe Dave can step in again.

• Sad
  • Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ok so what is with creepy and lazy always saying that the travelling **cough cough** is about spending more time with the family. FFS neither of you work at a 9-5 job, you are always around your children (poking a fucking camera in their faces), you two are so full of shit, my personal opinion you need to get an enema STAT.
Ok so what is with creepy and lazy always saying that the travelling **cough cough** is about spending more time with the family. FFS neither of you work at a 9-5 job, you are always around your children (poking a fucking camera in their faces), you two are so full of shit, my personal opinion you need to get an enema STAT.
Maybe if they class it as travelling for the vlogs they can class it as a business expense and write it off against tax.
whereas a holiday they can’t??

• Sad