Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Can just imagine them rocking up to parents evening - Sarah with her split ends, in her snowman coat and UGG boots. Chris with his beanie, sweat dripping down his face, trackies with a hole in them, woohooing at the teachers.

Isla was chucking presents last year as soon as she ripped them open. She's become even more bratty since then, so can't wait to see the delightful little 7 year old this year 🙄

I think it's because they get out of breath. Lazy, during her school rant, was huffing and puffing after walking and talking at the same time. Creepy, hope you've treated her to a gym membership this Christmas.

View attachment 62374

Lazy, please treat Isabelle to a hair cut as one of your "random acts of kindness".
She`s looking and behaving ,more like Sarah as time goes on. :(

Reactions: 8

Circlish

VIP Member
I don't watch the vlogs, but judging by their dull, meaningless IG Stories, I can well believe their vlog footage is making a poor job of showcasing a world class theme park. It annoys me Creepy thinks he has any talent for filming and editing. There are tonnes of gifted videographers out there receiving little or no income from the fantastic work they produce on social media. For those of you losing interest in booking a trip to DLP based on the uninspiring clips the Minghams stitch together, try this beautiful montage of DLP put together by a very talented French guy: Projet 19

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Ok I stand corrected..Chris and Izzy sound like they were at the buffet..I don't think Sarah will have another baby..I doubt she lets Chris near her. Plus they said they will always fit in a cabin at Davy Crockett so I don't think they are planning any more. Plus they can't afford it.
There's always a turkey baster! Just sayin 😏
Apologies for the mental images 🤐

• Sick
  • Haha

Hot hot

VIP Member
😡 I’ve just had a thought.....if they quit YouTube then we are all going to lose each other and that’s a very lot of fwends to lose yesss mate?????? And ghost- what will happen to our resident Morgan Freeman (literally can’t read the lowdown’s not in his voice!) ghost will be out of a job!!! Ghost may have to become a pilot or start selling a very lot of blankets! So I cordially invite you all to be well nice to them cos they are making memories and I love you all 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

Yup x
We wont loose each other set up privet tattle school tattle house tattle cars bit tittle tattle chat what you think

• Haha

Acres

Sarah addresses why Jace is covered in the bags for life. The pram doesn’t have a rain cover that goes with it. Isabelle says it’s embarrassing. She pretends they did buy a universal one but there was a big gaping hole in it when Chris opened it. Sure there was sarah. 🙄

Liar liar bum’s on fire Sarah 🤥 I had the Xplory myself, and when shopping around, most baby shops were throwing the rain cover in with the bundle.... and even if that wasn’t the case for them, it’s only £39.00 - it’s less than one of Sarah’s bin liner blankets!

ED617E29-09D7-441A-8645-5DD3B0E6E1A8.jpeg

They‘re off to get some quiche because chris says “the quiche here is magical... MAGICAL!” Sarah moans “£30 for a bit of quiche that probably cost a Euro.” A rip off just like your cheap blankets then Sarah?

😂😂😂😂

They must all have headaches from sleeping in such a small room with that artificial strawberry scented €29 toy.

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at that squishies calendar. Why would you want 24/25 bits of rubbery plastic tat 😲
What happened to Isla the eco warrior?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Candy56

VIP Member
Well Sarah shops and Chris pretends to film other people skating while really dming young girls using his “celebrity status”.
Only joking , obviously they do yt full time now. Before Chris was a pilot, no sorry that was in his dreams, he was actually a aircraft turnaround/dispatcher aka baggage handler and she was a stay at home mum. She also did some medical trials and kids parties on the side. (Before she met Chris Sarah worked as a waitress).
Yes the medical trials I now see was for the money and only the money as she would have kept doing them if it was as she at first it was for the benefit of the public to see if certain drugs worked for certain things which was a very good thing she did but why drop that now if it was not for the money she is just a money grabber end of.

Just an excuse for creepy to touch innocent people but for him he will be getting a kick out of it, we all know what he's done, we've all seen him video young girls bottoms during the girls pool party's and yes Chris it's you Sarah's always in background before you play that card, he always puts Isabelle in bikini shots at every single opptunity, so please any parent who's in Disney do not allow these wrong uns to cuddle your daughters and please don't believe oh he's with his wife it's OK his wife knows what he's like and is still with him she doesn't care, she's also supported a family member who's been jailed for offences against under 16 and she again supported him, she's probably in on it after all we've all seen the poses she gets her underage teen to do. Avoid cuddles
I did notice the poses that Izzy does and I often thought back to when I was her age and you would never have thought to pose like that and your father (well mine anyway) would have never expected to see me at that age or any age posing like she does and Chris taking photos of her it is ridiculous that he does it.

Candy56

VIP Member
First time commenter here! I read these threads every day - honestly bravo 👏🏼 to some comments. They have me crying laughing!
I work in Premier Inn and it honestly infuriates me that they all sleep in one room! It is company policy that they can only accept 2 adults and 2 children (on the odd occasion add an extra child if that child is in a cot). They were already over the limit of people in a room BEFORE Jace, and now they continually book ONE room. They will 100% be pulled up on this upon check in and guarantee they are the sorts of people to kick off. It just means those 3 girls will be sharing 2 single beds! Just book another room! Over and out 🤣
They have that much money they dont even want to book 2 rooms Lazy could be in 1 room with Jace and Izzy then Creepy in a room with Isla and Esme but then she may not trust him with the girls !!

How are they making memories when he's sat on Instagram deleting and responding to negative comments? What a dick!
Why have they gone to Disney if they are just staying in the room playing on computers they could have done that at home.

• Sad

Candy56

VIP Member
This bodes so well for the English part of the home schooling... first up, let's learn about nouns, verbs and adjectives - what a sh*t storm of confusion that lesson will be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How can they teach lessons when they dont know the subjects themselves guess they are trying to do more harm to those girls.

Glennie

VIP Member
What I don’t get I have been a few times to DLP and we have always done the 2 nights 3 days thing and that was enough we did every think in them days so why do they have to go for so long it’s not like they haven’t been before 🤷‍♀️ I think creepy has a weird obsession with Disney personally as my husband came with us once and said never again 😂
He is OCD or so he says, imo it’s more like scoping out the next victims! He’s such a huge star/celebrity remember. I don’t video or do any editing but I’m curious to know how long does it really take to edit the vlogs?

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Why couldn’t they buy it? They bought Jace all da toys 🙄 and Esme a phone case and as she said Nana gave them money? Ah wouldn’t make vlog content that’s why!

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I noticed the 'hello Jace' is still on the window!

Also why do they have 2020 ears? Thought youd only get them if you were there for new year 🙈

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
I've said this for a while. Something is off.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
It's not unusual anymore to see YouTubers fleecing PR departments for deals and freebies. It's when you see them fleecing kids and vulnerable adults with childlike thinking that situations have to be stopped. COPPA is a good start.
If it stops people shoving free galaxy print phone holders into baby blanket orders, there is hope.
Exactly, these rules are being brought into place to protect people which can surely only be a good thing, but not in these people’s minds. How dare they spoil our cash flow..how about get a real job then that would never happen! He could earn the same amount of money by getting off his backside and get proper qualifications like we all do!

Web30

VIP Member
This is what I'm thinking they also wouldn't slum them in the Davy Crockett if it was a gifted trip. If it really is gifted then RI need to spill out how they know this instead of just screaming gifted from the rooftops.
They would have had the magic fastpasses im sure of it! When anastasia went they had paid and disney gifted them while they were just for being well known!

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Jeez, if I could have children I wouldnt want them anyway after reading some of them insta comments. People are so bloody thick 🤦‍♀️

• Sad