The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I thought she was being deliberately provocative towards Tattle. It was the way she kept saying "Chris has got a CONFESSION a CONFESSION. She kept emphasising the word confession. Just seemed like to much of a coincidence after someone threatened to expose him if he didn't "confess" within 24hrs.
I don’t think he will ever confess , any info held by the authorities will not be published before any case goes to court ( if it ever does ) - I guess it’ll just stay in limbo and they will continue vlogging as they at present 🙁

Reactions: 7
it’s called invidious.us 😊

I’m sure babies aren’t supposed to have certain soft cheese either? And it still would have contained high sodium as most easy pre packed foods like that do. And preservatives. She must be the worst baby led weaning parent I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot.
I dread to think what his kidneys are like

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In the vlog from 2 days ago, Jace was trying hard to get on his knees and move around. Why didn't they encourage that? Why didn't they give him a little helping hand and put him on his hands and knees?

They just don't care. I feel so sorry for that poor boy. I wonder if she'll even bother with the health visitor checks when the time comes. He's not hitting any milestones whatsoever. I understand all kids develop at different rates, but they're causing him to develop slowly... Where's all this bum shuffling he's supposed to be able to do? Non-existent. They would vlog it if it happened. I doubt he can even roll over as we've never see him do it independently on the vlog either. You'd film those milestones.

Reactions: 24
basically "outing" myself (just a lurker anyways) but I thought this was funny to add to conversation.

I wrote a comment on their vid today about how my hubby wouldn't ever say 'SHUT UP MAN' to me even in jest, and that it was aggressive of chris (just sometimes the way chris jokes seems a little repressed to me -- the words SHUT UP are harsh to me but idk i'm not from the UK so maybe it's different there. it was during the conversation in the middle of the street about who was sneaking eats of meat and stuff.) I definitely left the comment to be passive aggressive, because I just felt like it. But she actually wrote back so I felt as if I hit a nerve: "i can honestly say chris has NEVER raised his voice at me EVER. he's the least aggressive, most patient man that i know."

I decided not to comment back that my hubby also wouldn't sext teens.

I admit to watching their videos, especially when I'm washing dishes but have only taken time to comment on their videos probably about 4-5 times total in the past year-ish since I discovered them (i usually just stay out of it, i enjoy the gossip but it also feels weird to comment on their channel because it's like...all these children), but half of those times she has taken the time to respond to me. Last Christmas, in a video Sarah made a passing comment that she had to return a gift she had gotten Isabelle because of some silly reason. I asked in the comments Why couldn't she just donate the unwanted gift instead? Only because the entire house is inundated with gifts. I can't remember exactly what she wrote back, but it was something along the lines of, "We already donate SO much. This gift was VERY expensive and unique, not something to donate", blah blah.

Really curious what will happen to their channel with the new youtube rules in January.
No grown man speaks like Chris does so that’s the problem !! I wouldn’t even let my teenager speak to anyone in the house like he does !

i know every baby develops differently but my son is a couple of weeks younger than jace; he’s been crawling for a 3 weeks, he’s pulling himself up on furniture, sleeping through the night. She needs to interact with him on the floor poor baby. If my son is in the pushchair or car seat for a long time he cries but poor jace knows he’ll just get ignored
Jace has got so conditioned to being stuck in the car seat/highchair/pram/jumperoo/bumbo that he doesn’t bother complaining much anymore ! I feel so sad about his development and the amount of time he has to go shopping !! No baby groups or classes to help his development or social interaction !!
I also HATE the way she is constantly calling his name rather than actually getting down on the floor and playing with him ! Her arse is never off that sofa !!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
On insta she has said: comment something you are grateful for! Beyond tempted to comment “I’d be grateful if you cut the girls hair”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are seriously compromising that babies health. Absolutely no way that child should be eating that. Playing devils advocate here but if that was a little off, a healthy adult might be worshiping the porcelain god for a few hours but a baby would almost certainly end up in hospital. I cannot believe any loving responsible parent would do this to their baby. :mad::mad::mad:
All that they do with Jace eating strange things is done for the vlog it get people watching and commenting and she likes that she has a strange mind and likes to play games with it. Jace probably gets things taken off of him once the vlog is filmed, however he may sleep better if he was being fed the proper baby foods.

My point was that it wasn’t raw fish as supermarkets wouldn’t sell it raw. But I agree that at his age he shouldn’t be eating fish or sushi for that matter anyway. Even the rice could be a hazard
I don’t think The piece of sushi jace ate was raw but supermarkets do sell sushi with raw fish I’ve had it lots of times.

I thought they were discussing eating ham at that point, how is that related to the threat to expose his blubbering?
Watch and listen to it again.
Yesterday someone made a threat online saying Chris had 24hrs to film a full confession.
Sarah introduced that segment with ‘chris has a confession’ next he’s saying how some days he likes ham other days chicken.
It was so obvious was he was referring to.

Hate the way she's tried to make her whole family veggie just cz you are a fat tit Sarah stop trying to make everyone else miserable too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hate the way she's tried to make her whole family veggie just cz you are a fat tit Sarah stop trying to make everyone else miserable too!
It was the whole "if I wasn't here supervising their diets..."

Who are you kidding, Sarah? Not eating meat will not make up for the amount of junk you all eat. Hot chocolates, cookies, cakes, sweets, chocolate bars... The list goes on... Not to mention eating out all the time, rather than cooking from scratch.

You also need to move more and get your heart pumping (no, I'm not on about walking round the shops and then your heart racing when you see a "sale" sign).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Must admit I thought she was being deliberately provocative towards Tattle. It was the way she kept saying "Chris has got a CONFESSION a CONFESSION. She kept emphasising the word confession. Just seemed like to much of a coincidence after someone threatened to expose him if he didn't "confess" within 24hrs.
Ahh, thank you that makes more sense

I don’t think The piece of sushi jace ate was raw but supermarkets do sell sushi with raw fish I’ve had it lots of times.

Watch and listen to it again.
Yesterday someone made a threat online saying Chris had 24hrs to film a full confession.
Sarah introduced that segment with ‘chris has a confession’ next he’s saying how some days he likes ham other days chicken.
It was so obvious was he was referring to.
Thanks, now its been pointed out i see how obvious it is.

Reactions: 4
No grown man speaks like Chris does so that’s the problem !! I wouldn’t even let my teenager speak to anyone in the house like he does !

Jace has got so conditioned to being stuck in the car seat/highchair/pram/jumperoo/bumbo that he doesn’t bother complaining much anymore ! I feel so sad about his development and the amount of time he has to go shopping !! No baby groups or classes to help his development or social interaction !!
I also HATE the way she is constantly calling his name rather than actually getting down on the floor and playing with him ! Her arse is never off that sofa !!
poor baby he doesn't even respond to his name. He only responds to food. He's so hungry all the time. He mainly sucks on his food. I don't think any of it gets digested.

Reactions: 11
Jace will have his 10 month review soon and I guarantee sarah will just tick he can do everything on the questionnaire just so she looks like the perfect mum. Guess what? You failed. You failed jace with his food, his growth, everything. You arent giving him a chance to even see what he's capable of. Babies are amazing, watching them learn and discover new things is one of the best things ever. Makes me so sick and angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The twitter person with the audio said they aren’t allowed to release it as it’s part of a case or something. Incase no one posted already

Jace will have his 10 month review soon and I guarantee sarah will just tick he can do everything on the questionnaire just so she looks like the perfect mum. Guess what? You failed. You failed jace with his food, his growth, everything. You arent giving him a chance to even see what he's capable of. Babies are amazing, watching them learn and discover new things is one of the best things ever. Makes me so sick and angry.
They’ve just done Jace a total disservice since before he was born. He’s always been a hinderance to them, especially Sarah. She moans constantly about him. He didn’t get them the views she wanted, he takes more effort than she expected (after having 3 other children, God knows who raised the girls...), she couldn’t be bothered to eat well when she was pregnant, breast feeds just for the status yet eats horrific food, doesn’t wean properly, doesn’t take him the GP when he is ill, drags him around on holiday. She moans she gets no sleep yet moaned she was told to wake him to feed when he was newborn, she restrains him so she doesn’t have to move her fat ar*e, drags him around shops and doesn’t attend any baby groups, no sensory play, no tummy time, no story time, no routine! It is neglect, plain and simple. I cannot STAND her and feel so sorry for that little boy.

Reactions: 39
Do they not think that all of the kids will look back at the memories made on these videos and see how horrible it has been.
Isabelle will have to see how she hasnt been allowed to grow up and has to fake excitement at lol dolls shes far too old for.
Esme will prob be wondering if she was ever part of the family.
Iddy biddy, will see how much of a brat she truly was
And poor jace will just have to listen to how much his mum didnt really like him.

Thats before they google anything related to their family and see what Daddy did and took from them!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel like lazy is purposely enabling Jace to walk as she can’t be arsed to runaround after him.😞

Not a lot of work on today and also fighting a virus so I am even more angry and mean spirited than usual...sooooo with that in mind I thought I would have a bit of a rant. Family vloggers are the worst kind of greedy, self absorbed, arrogant manipulators. Their lives are absolutely no different from anyone else's. We get up, we eat, we tit we shower, we walk our dogs or go for a run, some of us go out to work, stay home for work, choose not to work or cannot through disability/illness, or we can sit on our fat arses and cackle into a camera! We raise a babies, our fur babies, we go on holiday, we go to doctors, dentists, and the list goes on and on and on. If you are going to have a youtube channel and it becomes a success, for duck sake use it to enrich peoples lives, use it to educate to inspire to BE creative. They have done nothing but use and abuse. Family vlogging works because people want to relate to the day to day lives of others. However, the young, the lonely the vulnerable are also prime targets for family vloggers because they make people feel part of a community a family, their family. It can become addictive, comforting even. BUT...these people do not give two fucks about an audience of strangers watching them, only in the revenue that their views bring. No-one should begrudge another for having success but at least have some integrity. I was very very lucky growing up, I never knew hardship. However, I was taught from very early on that you never stand on someone else's shoulders to climb up and when you are up you reach down and grasp a hand and pull others with you. The Inghams are a nasty brand of family vlogging parasite and have no regard for their children's welfare, or the suffering of others, especially those who were prayed upon by Chris Ingham's now well documented sexual indiscretions. They have zero compassion for anyone other then themselves. To anyone out there reading this who has 100% absolute proof of what these people have been doing, stop bleeping about on Twitter and other media platforms, stop fueling gutter rags and self loathing people who have nothing better to do then hurl insults at each other via social media, and grow a set of balls or tits and go to the authorities. The people who have been victims of these disgusting pair need to see some sort of justice done. Sorry for the ramble at least I cleared something off my chest today.... 🤒😷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not a lot of work on today and also fighting a virus so I am even more angry and mean spirited than usual...sooooo with that in mind I thought I would have a bit of a rant. Family vloggers are the worst kind of greedy, self absorbed, arrogant manipulators. Their lives are absolutely no different from anyone else's. We get up, we eat, we tit we shower, we walk our dogs or go for a run, some of us go out to work, stay home for work, choose not to work or cannot through disability/illness, or we can sit on our fat arses and cackle into a camera! We raise a babies, our fur babies, we go on holiday, we go to doctors, dentists, and the list goes on and on and on. If you are going to have a youtube channel and it becomes a success, for duck sake use it to enrich peoples lives, use it to educate to inspire to BE creative. They have done nothing but use and abuse. Family vlogging works because people want to relate to the day to day lives of others. However, the young, the lonely the vulnerable are also prime targets for family vloggers because they make people feel part of a community a family, their family. It can become addictive, comforting even. BUT...these people do not give two fucks about an audience of strangers watching them, only in the revenue that their views bring. No-one should begrudge another for having success but at least have some integrity. I was very very lucky growing up, I never knew hardship. However, I was taught from very early on that you never stand on someone else's shoulders to climb up and when you are up you reach down and grasp a hand and pull others with you. The Inghams are a nasty brand of family vlogging parasite and have no regard for their children's welfare, or the suffering of others, especially those who were prayed upon by Chris Ingham's now well documented sexual indiscretions. They have zero compassion for anyone other then themselves. To anyone out there reading this who has 100% absolute proof of what these people have been doing, stop bleeping about on Twitter and other media platforms, stop fueling gutter rags and self loathing people who have nothing better to do then hurl insults at each other via social media, and grow a set of balls or tits and go to the authorities. The people who have been victims of these disgusting pair need to see some sort of justice done. Sorry for the ramble at least I cleared something off my chest today.... 🤒😷
And breathe.............
I hope you feel better after that. I agree with all you said.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.