The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaces piece of sushi was soft cheese and red pepper. There were prawn ones but Sarah said the seeds on the outside might hurt his gums. 🙄 He couldn’t manage it. She passed him the whole piece and it really wasn't suitable for him. I’m not sure how Sarah expects an 8 month old with no teeth to chew through sushi. He always looks like he just sucks on most foods for flavour and can’t eat them properly. I’m pretty sure he’d be more satisfied if they fed him with a spoon and gave him foods suitable for his age.

Chris doesn’t seem to do anything other than skate while Sarah and Jace shop. Maybe if they gave Chris the job of feeding Jace properly it would give him something to do during the day.
So the seeds might hurt his gums?? I suppose garlic bread wouldn't? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jaces piece of sushi was soft cheese and red pepper. There were prawn ones but Sarah said the seeds on the outside might hurt his gums. 🙄 He couldn’t manage it. She passed him the whole piece and it really wasn't suitable for him. I’m not sure how Sarah expects an 8 month old with no teeth to chew through sushi. He always looks like he just sucks on most foods for flavour and can’t eat them properly. I’m pretty sure he’d be more satisfied if they fed him with a spoon and gave him foods suitable for his age.

Chris doesn’t seem to do anything other than skate while Sarah and Jace shop. Maybe if they gave Chris the job of feeding Jace properly it would give him something to do during the day.
That's right. According to the "home" part of his you tube channel. "I am a full time rollerblader".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My point was that it wasn’t raw fish as supermarkets wouldn’t sell it raw. But I agree that at his age he shouldn’t be eating fish or sushi for that matter anyway. Even the rice could be a hazard
They sell it raw in supermarkets in the US. They just pitch whatever doesn't sell at the end of the day.
Obviously I don't know the UK laws.

Reactions: 2
basically "outing" myself (just a lurker anyways) but I thought this was funny to add to conversation.

I wrote a comment on their vid today about how my hubby wouldn't ever say 'SHUT UP MAN' to me even in jest, and that it was aggressive of chris (just sometimes the way chris jokes seems a little repressed to me -- the words SHUT UP are harsh to me but idk i'm not from the UK so maybe it's different there. it was during the conversation in the middle of the street about who was sneaking eats of meat and stuff.) I definitely left the comment to be passive aggressive, because I just felt like it. But she actually wrote back so I felt as if I hit a nerve: "i can honestly say chris has NEVER raised his voice at me EVER. he's the least aggressive, most patient man that i know."

I decided not to comment back that my hubby also wouldn't sext teens.

I admit to watching their videos, especially when I'm washing dishes but have only taken time to comment on their videos probably about 4-5 times total in the past year-ish since I discovered them (i usually just stay out of it, i enjoy the gossip but it also feels weird to comment on their channel because it's like...all these children), but half of those times she has taken the time to respond to me. Last Christmas, in a video Sarah made a passing comment that she had to return a gift she had gotten Isabelle because of some silly reason. I asked in the comments Why couldn't she just donate the unwanted gift instead? Only because the entire house is inundated with gifts. I can't remember exactly what she wrote back, but it was something along the lines of, "We already donate SO much. This gift was VERY expensive and unique, not something to donate", blah blah.

Really curious what will happen to their channel with the new youtube rules in January.
Im 99% sure that gift was a poopsie unicorn and she sold it on facebook 🙈

Chris is aggresive, its getting more and more clear he has anger issues.

Shes so full of rubbish!

Welcome to the thread. 👋

Reactions: 32
What did they say?
They obviously read tattle and like putting things in their Vlogs so that people watch them and it registers views - will we ever find out whats in the audio of the Australian interview or is it another tease 😮

Reactions: 9
They obviously read tattle and like putting things in their Vlogs so that people watch them and it registers views - will we ever find out whats in the audio of the Australian interview or is it another tease 😮
I thought they were discussing eating ham at that point, how is that related to the threat to expose his blubbering?

I get that Sarah is working from the saying ‘breast is best’ with this whole not giving Jace formula thing of hers but I guess she clearly hasn’t heard that other well known saying about feeding babies.
‘formula is great, stop feeding garlic bread you chavvy cheap skate’

(her husband is just a creep skate 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I get that Sarah is working from the saying ‘breast is best’ with this whole not giving Jace formula thing of hers but I guess she clearly hasn’t heard that other well known saying about feeding babies.
‘formula is great, stop feeding garlic bread you chavvy cheap skate’

(her husband is just a creep skate 😂 )
Creep Skate needs to find it's way into the next title! The Cheapskate and the Creep skate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure I understand why don't supermarkets sell raw fish. I always buy fish in the supermarket. The sushi I buy also has raw fish in it. My daughters like the authentic sushi better but the supermarket ones I buy have raw fish.
There is a bit of a misconception amongst the public that sushi means raw fish. Sushi is just the type of flavoured rice used. Sashimi is raw fish, and has to be clearly labelled. The sushi boxes in supermarkets and chain sytle restaurants as far as I know don't contain raw fish, although some places make it look like it is. I thought for years that the tuna I ate in my tesco sushi was raw until a Japanese colleague enlightened me. You will only tend to see sushimi served with or without sushi in authentic and high end Japanese restaurants

Reactions: 8
They sell it raw in supermarkets in the US. They just pitch whatever doesn't sell at the end of the day.
Obviously I don't know the UK laws.

. SM-G960U .
oh so in the UK they don't sell raw fish in supermarkets?

Its half two in the morning and lay in bed trying to drop off and all i can think of is that ginormous infestation on sarahs face, i feel so unwell from it. Overreacting i am not. She needs an exorcism on that bad boiii. That, or the exterminator.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has nanarrr started paying her then?
When it was first mentioned i must admit i wondered if she`d applied for carers allowance.Bet Sarah`s kicking herself if that`s the case ,what with all the shopping treks she takes the poor woman on!.Can hear her screech at Chris now.."Why didn`t WE think of that! It`s me what lets her spend her pension (on me ,the kids).Wonder if nannar will be coming for Christmas? Poor lady`s only outing is when she`s flashing the cash Sarah`s way.They all make me sick.

i know every baby develops differently but my son is a couple of weeks younger than jace; he’s been crawling for a 3 weeks, he’s pulling himself up on furniture, sleeping through the night. She needs to interact with him on the floor poor baby. If my son is in the pushchair or car seat for a long time he cries but poor jace knows he’ll just get ignored
Aww ,Bless him.It makes me really sad ,as this is what Jace should be doing ,and quite possibly would be if the poor mite didn`t spend his days trapped in his pram or highchair!/Mine all crawled and walked before a year.Little Jace will still be sitting with his toys this time next year if sarah doesn`t get off her lazy a** and interact with him!Oh and i don`t mean shove cr*p at him or pass him off to Isabelle either Sarah.I`ve honestly never seen such a lazy disinterested mother!

Last edited:
Saw this in the vlog on one of the market stalls earlier - good way to describe Chris 😁
Captured.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is the website to watch YouTube without giving them views please?
it’s called invidious.us 😊

I’m sure babies aren’t supposed to have certain soft cheese either? And it still would have contained high sodium as most easy pre packed foods like that do. And preservatives. She must be the worst baby led weaning parent I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot.

I thought they were discussing eating ham at that point, how is that related to the threat to expose his blubbering?
Must admit I thought she was being deliberately provocative towards Tattle. It was the way she kept saying "Chris has got a CONFESSION a CONFESSION. She kept emphasising the word confession. Just seemed like to much of a coincidence after someone threatened to expose him if he didn't "confess" within 24hrs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.