The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laundry, cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, vlog editing, deals with Baby and Me by God-knows-who, sets up fake on-line accounts and profiles, writes novels to Trustpilot and trains to become the "Next Great Skater" *allegedly* :rolleyes:
Whilst she lives the life of madam. That’s her payback for him being a naughty boy though isn’t it! Why do they not spend time together though? It’s very strange

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure that supermarket sushi doesn’t contain any raw fish as sushi grade fish is expensive and it would be hard/not safe to prepack. But it will still contain prawns, which I’m pretty sure you aren’t supposed to give babies? But then if she’s allowing Frank to kiss Jace then she probably doesn’t care regardless.
I think this was sarahs argument when she ate it when pregnant. When she bought chris a sushi lunch knowing full well he hates it just so she could have it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure that supermarket sushi doesn’t contain any raw fish as sushi grade fish is expensive and it would be hard/not safe to prepack. But it will still contain prawns, which I’m pretty sure you aren’t supposed to give babies? But then if she’s allowing Frank to kiss Jace then she probably doesn’t care regardless.
Jaces piece of sushi was soft cheese and red pepper. There were prawn ones but Sarah said the seeds on the outside might hurt his gums. 🙄 He couldn’t manage it. She passed him the whole piece and it really wasn't suitable for him. I’m not sure how Sarah expects an 8 month old with no teeth to chew through sushi. He always looks like he just sucks on most foods for flavour and can’t eat them properly. I’m pretty sure he’d be more satisfied if they fed him with a spoon and gave him foods suitable for his age.

Chris doesn’t seem to do anything other than skate while Sarah and Jace shop. Maybe if they gave Chris the job of feeding Jace properly it would give him something to do during the day.

Reactions: 14
They are seriously compromising that babies health. Absolutely no way that child should be eating that. Playing devils advocate here but if that was a little off, a healthy adult might be worshiping the porcelain god for a few hours but a baby would almost certainly end up in hospital. I cannot believe any loving responsible parent would do this to their baby. :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 21
Whilst she lives the life of madam. That’s her payback for him being a naughty boy though isn’t it! Why do they not spend time together though? It’s very strange
I'm guessing because they don't have much to talk about except for the absolute non-issue and granny Jane's continual train-wreck f*ck ups... fun!!!!

Reactions: 9
Jaces piece of sushi was soft cheese and red pepper. There were prawn ones but Sarah said the seeds on the outside might hurt his gums. 🙄 He couldn’t manage it. She passed him the whole piece and it really wasn't suitable for him. I’m not sure how Sarah expects an 8 month old with no teeth to chew through sushi. He always looks like he just sucks on most foods for flavour and can’t eat them properly. I’m pretty sure he’d be more satisfied if they fed him with a spoon and gave him foods suitable for his age.

Chris doesn’t seem to do anything other than skate while Sarah and Jace shop. Maybe if they gave Chris the job of feeding Jace properly it would give him something to do during the day.
I agree that he shouldn’t be eating anything like that. Poor thing is probably hungry at night as he isn’t actually eating anything, just sucking the flavour off like you said. No wonder he’s iddybiddy 🙄

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched a vlog in ages as Ghost82 does such a great vlog breakdown. Who is actually running her business? She spent the first week in the office, but since her holiday is barely there? Surely with Christmas coming up she should be there every day packing orders sorting queries etc, it really does beggar belief....,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Todays vlog title. Last minute mission to spend £2000 in Leeds! (I can’t see them being that generous to the homeless unless it’s Monopoly money? That’s a big jump from last years bag of burgers! 🧐) *it wasn’t for charity. It was a camera for Chris.

Montage of the Christmas market to show what’s coming up.

Jace waves his arms as Sarah mentions his babygrow is too big on him. He has lipstick on his head. (What part of don’t kiss a baby if you have a cold sore is Sarah not getting? 🙄)

Sarah goes on and on about how big his babygrow is. He’s still in 3-6 months she says again. She mentions she’s got a cold sore today. It’s only her second one since Jace was born and she’s quite impressed because she usually gets them monthly.

Sarah says she did the stocking filler shopping yesterday but she’s still got to get the Christmas Eve box things. She adds in that she’ll send it off to the elves, at the end. She wants to go to the pound shop and pound stretcher for things like marshmallows and other bits and bats.

Jace is looking at the Christmas tree. A quick cut and he’s changed outfits and he’s back in the high chair looking at prinny on the floor.

Sarah is in the car saying it’s freezing.

Sarah is now in pets at home. Jace is asleep. She says she’s looking at things for her pooshy wooshy. (Maybe walk and groom your pooshy wooshy!) *isla style* OMG!! she’s actually buying prinny a coat! the poor thing hasn’t seen one of those since they used to look after her properly in the old days. She’s bought prinny a jumper, a few toys and a sparkly collar. She mentions pets at home is more expensive than other shops.

Sarah backs up down the isle and mentions a kid is playing with a squeaky toy and they're going to wake up Jace. She moves away from the noise. She sighs and says “ohh they’ve woke him up.” And then complains that a woman in the last shop was unpacking boxes and banging them and Sarah wanted to say “shut up my baby’s asleep!” 🙄 (And she wonders why he isn’t sleeping at night.) No wonder Isabelle always looks a nervous wreck when Jace wakes up.

She didn’t film in the pound shop or pound stretcher because she thinks people are bored of her shopping In shops. (Cheap presents for her girls I’m guessing while the ifam are encouraged to buy a £300 doll.)

Morrisons now for more snacks for Jace. Just incase people are not bored of her shopping. 🙄 She’s obsessed with the snack isle apparently. Her eyes are wondering to the formula isle but she doesn't think it will help and he probably wont drink it. She mentions that she’s not slept in 8 months.... again. 🙄

Morrisons cafe now for lunch. Jace is having sushi! He tries to eat it but can’t manage it. Next clip and sarah pretends that he ate half but he’s eating a green pepper instead.

Sarah‘s in the car now full from her sushi lunch. She mentions that Chris is too impatient to wait for his camera to be fixed so he’s reserved one in Leeds. This will be the £2000 from the title then. Imagine spending that on a camera and filming repetitive tit day after day. 🙄 Sarah‘s happy to go into Leeds for the Christmas market.

Sarah‘s off to get the girls from school. What the hell does Chris do all day? At this point I bet Jace wonders who the strange man in the stinky beanie is!

Leeds city centre now. I’m expecting Chris head won’t fit through the car door soon because the shop stayed open late so he could pick up his expensive camera. I bet he walks into that shop thinking he’s Beyonce! 🙄 Sarah is standing in the hospital corridor because isla needed the toilet. They’re off to meet Chris now.

A shot of Jace asleep again and then they’re walking through the Christmas market.

Sarah cackles at some ketchup and mustard.

More Christmas market filler. It doesn’t look like they spend any money or buy anything. Chris says they’ve had a nice little venture around the Christmas market until they realised they can’t eat anything meat and it’s all bratwurst. I’m getting deja vu! They said the exact same thing in Manchester. 🙄 Sarah says if she wasn’t there they’d have ate meat. Esme doesn't give a tit about Sarah forcing this on them. She’s had meat everyday at school! 🤣 Chris says he’s had ham. Sarah doesn’t mention the steak and cheese subway she’s probably shoved down her gob at some point.

Chris says the Christmas market was so Christmassy it’s ridiculous. They’re off for dinner. It’s a wok place for noodles. Sarah calls chopsticks wok sticks and falls about cackling and repeating wok Sticks. Jace looks hungry again after his slice of green pepper and he’s looking at Esmes noodles. Jaces broccoli arrives.

Theyre out in the street and Jace is crying with his broccoli sticking out of his mouth as Sarah says “is it stuck in your mouth?”

Back home and Sarahs cold sore looks like it’s now called big frank and he has a side hobby doing body building. Sarah tells Chris to get frank some ointment from the caravan.

Sarah shows of some toy eggs for Jace from an ifam. Then a dinosaur onesie in 18-24 months for jace. Again Sarah mentions he’s in 3-6 months. She’ll save that for when he’s about 11. Mugs for the girls Christmas Eve boxes and a be kind always T-shirt. Sarah says she’s always telling people to be kind. Unless you're slagging off chris for allegedly messaging teenagers then it’s a case of Ifam and granny troll attack! (That probably didn’t fit on the t-shirt.) 🙄 She spits out her capital T’s like zoella as she says “The worlds got so much hate in it that we don’t need to make anymore negaTiviTy.” 🙄

Sarah plugs the rubber Jace doll because some people have messaged asking if they can still get it for Christmas. (Sure they have. 🙄) She says theres a super awesome payment plan. 🙄

End of vlog.

Chris is ridiculous. £2000 on a camera. £9000 on a caravan when he wanted to be pamwiththevan but he’s only used it once. Expensive drones, expensive roller skates and skate clothing yet he moans if Sarah buys things in the sales for his children. 🙄

One of the most boring vlogs they’ve done yet. I’m pretty sure it’s the third or fourth time they’ve been to Christmas market and shopping in a week. 🙄
Brilliant rundown, so appreciate you taking your time to do this for everyone. Thanks so much! x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Todays vlog title. Last minute mission to spend £2000 in Leeds! (I can’t see them being that generous to the homeless unless it’s Monopoly money? That’s a big jump from last years bag of burgers! 🧐) *it wasn’t for charity. It was a camera for Chris.

Montage of the Christmas market to show what’s coming up.

Jace waves his arms as Sarah mentions his babygrow is too big on him. He has lipstick on his head. (What part of don’t kiss a baby if you have a cold sore is Sarah not getting? 🙄)

Sarah goes on and on about how big his babygrow is. He’s still in 3-6 months she says again. She mentions she’s got a cold sore today. It’s only her second one since Jace was born and she’s quite impressed because she usually gets them monthly.

Sarah says she did the stocking filler shopping yesterday but she’s still got to get the Christmas Eve box things. She adds in that she’ll send it off to the elves, at the end. She wants to go to the pound shop and pound stretcher for things like marshmallows and other bits and bats.

Jace is looking at the Christmas tree. A quick cut and he’s changed outfits and he’s back in the high chair looking at prinny on the floor.

Sarah is in the car saying it’s freezing.

Sarah is now in pets at home. Jace is asleep. She says she’s looking at things for her pooshy wooshy. (Maybe walk and groom your pooshy wooshy!) *isla style* OMG!! she’s actually buying prinny a coat! the poor thing hasn’t seen one of those since they used to look after her properly in the old days. She’s bought prinny a jumper, a few toys and a sparkly collar. She mentions pets at home is more expensive than other shops.

Sarah backs up down the isle and mentions a kid is playing with a squeaky toy and they're going to wake up Jace. She moves away from the noise. She sighs and says “ohh they’ve woke him up.” And then complains that a woman in the last shop was unpacking boxes and banging them and Sarah wanted to say “shut up my baby’s asleep!” 🙄 (And she wonders why he isn’t sleeping at night.) No wonder Isabelle always looks a nervous wreck when Jace wakes up.

She didn’t film in the pound shop or pound stretcher because she thinks people are bored of her shopping In shops. (Cheap presents for her girls I’m guessing while the ifam are encouraged to buy a £300 doll.)

Morrisons now for more snacks for Jace. Just incase people are not bored of her shopping. 🙄 She’s obsessed with the snack isle apparently. Her eyes are wondering to the formula isle but she doesn't think it will help and he probably wont drink it. She mentions that she’s not slept in 8 months.... again. 🙄

Morrisons cafe now for lunch. Jace is having sushi! He tries to eat it but can’t manage it. Next clip and sarah pretends that he ate half but he’s eating a green pepper instead.

Sarah‘s in the car now full from her sushi lunch. She mentions that Chris is too impatient to wait for his camera to be fixed so he’s reserved one in Leeds. This will be the £2000 from the title then. Imagine spending that on a camera and filming repetitive tit day after day. 🙄 Sarah‘s happy to go into Leeds for the Christmas market.

Sarah‘s off to get the girls from school. What the hell does Chris do all day? At this point I bet Jace wonders who the strange man in the stinky beanie is!

Leeds city centre now. I’m expecting Chris head won’t fit through the car door soon because the shop stayed open late so he could pick up his expensive camera. I bet he walks into that shop thinking he’s Beyonce! 🙄 Sarah is standing in the hospital corridor because isla needed the toilet. They’re off to meet Chris now.

A shot of Jace asleep again and then they’re walking through the Christmas market.

Sarah cackles at some ketchup and mustard.

More Christmas market filler. It doesn’t look like they spend any money or buy anything. Chris says they’ve had a nice little venture around the Christmas market until they realised they can’t eat anything meat and it’s all bratwurst. I’m getting deja vu! They said the exact same thing in Manchester. 🙄 Sarah says if she wasn’t there they’d have ate meat. Esme doesn't give a tit about Sarah forcing this on them. She’s had meat everyday at school! 🤣 Chris says he’s had ham. Sarah doesn’t mention the steak and cheese subway she’s probably shoved down her gob at some point.

Chris says the Christmas market was so Christmassy it’s ridiculous. They’re off for dinner. It’s a wok place for noodles. Sarah calls chopsticks wok sticks and falls about cackling and repeating wok Sticks. Jace looks hungry again after his slice of green pepper and he’s looking at Esmes noodles. Jaces broccoli arrives.

Theyre out in the street and Jace is crying with his broccoli sticking out of his mouth as Sarah says “is it stuck in your mouth?”

Back home and Sarahs cold sore looks like it’s now called big frank and he has a side hobby doing body building. Sarah tells Chris to get frank some ointment from the caravan.

Sarah shows of some toy eggs for Jace from an ifam. Then a dinosaur onesie in 18-24 months for jace. Again Sarah mentions he’s in 3-6 months. She’ll save that for when he’s about 11. Mugs for the girls Christmas Eve boxes and a be kind always T-shirt. Sarah says she’s always telling people to be kind. Unless you're slagging off chris for allegedly messaging teenagers then it’s a case of Ifam and granny troll attack! (That probably didn’t fit on the t-shirt.) 🙄 She spits out her capital T’s like zoella as she says “The worlds got so much hate in it that we don’t need to make anymore negaTiviTy.” 🙄

Sarah plugs the rubber Jace doll because some people have messaged asking if they can still get it for Christmas. (Sure they have. 🙄) She says theres a super awesome payment plan. 🙄

End of vlog.

Chris is ridiculous. £2000 on a camera. £9000 on a caravan when he wanted to be pamwiththevan but he’s only used it once. Expensive drones, expensive roller skates and skate clothing yet he moans if Sarah buys things in the sales for his children. 🙄

One of the most boring vlogs they’ve done yet. I’m pretty sure it’s the third or fourth time they’ve been to Christmas market and shopping in a week. 🙄
The best run down yet 😂👍

• Haha
Jesus wept what is that on her face?? She's been hiding her conjoined twin well all this time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not that relevant but they way Sarah pronounces caravan grinds my gears it’s such a pet peeve omg hahaha

The absolute hypocrisy of Sarah saying she promotes be kind always ? When exactly have you been kind Sarah ? When you blocked the girls who tried to tell you ? Or when you posted that they had mental illnesses ? Yawn how long can they keep posting shite content

Reactions: 29
Between 15:50 and 16:40 of the vlog that’s chris and Sarah taking the piss out of the person who threatened him online telling him to confess.

Reactions: 5
There’s no way sarah Ingham isn’t eating meat. She’s not shown a single one of her dinners since saying it.
we all know he’s not going to ‘confess’ It’s evident to see that they both know their time on YouTube is closing in though

Reactions: 15
It does contain fish. I've bought it many times. You could clearly see the fish.... Lots of allergens in sushi nevertheless

It does contain fish. I've bought it many times. You could clearly see the fish.... Lots of allergens in sushi nevertheless
My point was that it wasn’t raw fish as supermarkets wouldn’t sell it raw. But I agree that at his age he shouldn’t be eating fish or sushi for that matter anyway. Even the rice could be a hazard

Reactions: 8
basically "outing" myself (just a lurker anyways) but I thought this was funny to add to conversation.

I wrote a comment on their vid today about how my hubby wouldn't ever say 'SHUT UP MAN' to me even in jest, and that it was aggressive of chris (just sometimes the way chris jokes seems a little repressed to me -- the words SHUT UP are harsh to me but idk i'm not from the UK so maybe it's different there. it was during the conversation in the middle of the street about who was sneaking eats of meat and stuff.) I definitely left the comment to be passive aggressive, because I just felt like it. But she actually wrote back so I felt as if I hit a nerve: "i can honestly say chris has NEVER raised his voice at me EVER. he's the least aggressive, most patient man that i know."

I decided not to comment back that my hubby also wouldn't sext teens.

I admit to watching their videos, especially when I'm washing dishes but have only taken time to comment on their videos probably about 4-5 times total in the past year-ish since I discovered them (i usually just stay out of it, i enjoy the gossip but it also feels weird to comment on their channel because it's like...all these children), but half of those times she has taken the time to respond to me. Last Christmas, in a video Sarah made a passing comment that she had to return a gift she had gotten Isabelle because of some silly reason. I asked in the comments Why couldn't she just donate the unwanted gift instead? Only because the entire house is inundated with gifts. I can't remember exactly what she wrote back, but it was something along the lines of, "We already donate SO much. This gift was VERY expensive and unique, not something to donate", blah blah.

Really curious what will happen to their channel with the new youtube rules in January.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i know every baby develops differently but my son is a couple of weeks younger than jace; he’s been crawling for a 3 weeks, he’s pulling himself up on furniture, sleeping through the night. She needs to interact with him on the floor poor baby. If my son is in the pushchair or car seat for a long time he cries but poor jace knows he’ll just get ignored

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My point was that it wasn’t raw fish as supermarkets wouldn’t sell it raw. But I agree that at his age he shouldn’t be eating fish or sushi for that matter anyway. Even the rice could be a hazard
I'm not sure I understand why don't supermarkets sell raw fish. I always buy fish in the supermarket. The sushi I buy also has raw fish in it. My daughters like the authentic sushi better but the supermarket ones I buy have raw fish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.