The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a lot of work on today and also fighting a virus so I am even more angry and mean spirited than usual...sooooo with that in mind I thought I would have a bit of a rant. Family vloggers are the worst kind of greedy, self absorbed, arrogant manipulators. Their lives are absolutely no different from anyone else's. We get up, we eat, we tit we shower, we walk our dogs or go for a run, some of us go out to work, stay home for work, choose not to work or cannot through disability/illness, or we can sit on our fat arses and cackle into a camera! We raise a babies, our fur babies, we go on holiday, we go to doctors, dentists, and the list goes on and on and on. If you are going to have a youtube channel and it becomes a success, for duck sake use it to enrich peoples lives, use it to educate to inspire to BE creative. They have done nothing but use and abuse. Family vlogging works because people want to relate to the day to day lives of others. However, the young, the lonely the vulnerable are also prime targets for family vloggers because they make people feel part of a community a family, their family. It can become addictive, comforting even. BUT...these people do not give two fucks about an audience of strangers watching them, only in the revenue that their views bring. No-one should begrudge another for having success but at least have some integrity. I was very very lucky growing up, I never knew hardship. However, I was taught from very early on that you never stand on someone else's shoulders to climb up and when you are up you reach down and grasp a hand and pull others with you. The Inghams are a nasty brand of family vlogging parasite and have no regard for their children's welfare, or the suffering of others, especially those who were prayed upon by Chris Ingham's now well documented sexual indiscretions. They have zero compassion for anyone other then themselves. To anyone out there reading this who has 100% absolute proof of what these people have been doing, stop bleeping about on Twitter and other media platforms, stop fueling gutter rags and self loathing people who have nothing better to do then hurl insults at each other via social media, and grow a set of balls or tits and go to the authorities. The people who have been victims of these disgusting pair need to see some sort of justice done. Sorry for the ramble at least I cleared something off my chest today.... 🤒😷
Very well put Necromencer
I hope you feel better soon

I am really struggling myself at the moment,i am suffering extreme pain with Sciatica
being a Carer for both my Son and Husband i am finding it difficult to look after them.
My eldest Daughter is a renal patient and lives 52 miles away so She cannot help So that leaves My youngest Daughter to carry the load
I have not been to visit my elderly Mum in over a week and feel so bad about it.,I promised my Grandaughter i would take her clothes shopping this coming saturday but thats unlikely now is she bothered No.
the point i am trying to make is the world doesnt revolve around the Inghams because they feel they are special.
Family is special and should mean the world to us, So twit and twit we know you read here take note and put the bleeping camera down take a long hard look at your poor children just look in the mirror and see what you have become :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't think so but I think there is a clip somewhere of her addressing his lack of tummy time saying he "didn't like it " :rolleyes:
Yep she showed he doesn’t like tummy time by lying him down on his back he doesn’t like lying down which is the same as tummy time in Sarah world

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The twitter person with the audio said they aren’t allowed to release it as it’s part of a case or something. Incase no one posted already
What was the point of threatening to release it then....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
The twitter person with the audio said they aren’t allowed to release it as it’s part of a case or something. Incase no one posted already
So basically it was all billy bullsh*t and now they're having to think of a reason they can't follow through with their threat after acting like jonny concrete?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the hell happen to baby and me has the lazy cow just gave up as she hasn’t posted any think on there for ages 😂
If she is she better hurry up for the Xmas stuff as it be December soon 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What’s the hell happen to baby and me has the lazy cow just gave up as she hasn’t posted any think on there for ages 😂
She’s waiting for all the new stuff to arrive from China probably 🤣 long delivery time from Ali express 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If my almost 8 month old baby was still comfortably fitting in to age 3-6 month clothing I'd be worried

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She posted on the story today that "something exciting is coming". She's left her Christmas stock launch so late. I've been selling Christmas stock since the end of September.

Reactions: 15
They’ve just done Jace a total disservice since before he was born. He’s always been a hinderance to them, especially Sarah. She moans constantly about him. He didn’t get them the views she wanted, he takes more effort than she expected (after having 3 other children, God knows who raised the girls...), she couldn’t be bothered to eat well when she was pregnant, breast feeds just for the status yet eats horrific food, doesn’t wean properly, doesn’t take him the GP when he is ill, drags him around on holiday. She moans she gets no sleep yet moaned she was told to wake him to feed when he was newborn, she restrains him so she doesn’t have to move her fat ar*e, drags him around shops and doesn’t attend any baby groups, no sensory play, no tummy time, no story time, no routine! It is neglect, plain and simple. I cannot STAND her and feel so sorry for that little boy.
It is such a shame for Jace he is not allowed to move he is always put into something he cant move in ie high chair, buggy, car seat etc. it is not fair of her to do that and keep his development back. She loves to say he is still in 3-6 months clothes thats due to the fact he doesn't get sufficient to eat as he has no teeth he can only suck on the rubbish she gives him he should be on baby food or processed food they are having until he has at least got teeth, however that would take time for Lazy to do and she cant be bothered as you said he did not give off the views that she thought it would so now she just does enough to get to the next day instead of going to the park then on the swings feeding the ducks and generally moving about in different surrounds not shops

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She posted on the story today that "something exciting is coming". She's left her Christmas stock launch so late. I've been selling Christmas stock since the end of September.
I am ordering all my stuff this week that I need of Amazon as I want it by Xmas she is thick good luck lazy 😂

Reactions: 9
Not a lot of work on today and also fighting a virus so I am even more angry and mean spirited than usual...sooooo with that in mind I thought I would have a bit of a rant. Family vloggers are the worst kind of greedy, self absorbed, arrogant manipulators. Their lives are absolutely no different from anyone else's. We get up, we eat, we tit we shower, we walk our dogs or go for a run, some of us go out to work, stay home for work, choose not to work or cannot through disability/illness, or we can sit on our fat arses and cackle into a camera! We raise a babies, our fur babies, we go on holiday, we go to doctors, dentists, and the list goes on and on and on. If you are going to have a youtube channel and it becomes a success, for duck sake use it to enrich peoples lives, use it to educate to inspire to BE creative. They have done nothing but use and abuse. Family vlogging works because people want to relate to the day to day lives of others. However, the young, the lonely the vulnerable are also prime targets for family vloggers because they make people feel part of a community a family, their family. It can become addictive, comforting even. BUT...these people do not give two fucks about an audience of strangers watching them, only in the revenue that their views bring. No-one should begrudge another for having success but at least have some integrity. I was very very lucky growing up, I never knew hardship. However, I was taught from very early on that you never stand on someone else's shoulders to climb up and when you are up you reach down and grasp a hand and pull others with you. The Inghams are a nasty brand of family vlogging parasite and have no regard for their children's welfare, or the suffering of others, especially those who were prayed upon by Chris Ingham's now well documented sexual indiscretions. They have zero compassion for anyone other then themselves. To anyone out there reading this who has 100% absolute proof of what these people have been doing, stop bleeping about on Twitter and other media platforms, stop fueling gutter rags and self loathing people who have nothing better to do then hurl insults at each other via social media, and grow a set of balls or tits and go to the authorities. The people who have been victims of these disgusting pair need to see some sort of justice done. Sorry for the ramble at least I cleared something off my chest today.... 🤒😷
Well said totally agree 👍

Reactions: 3
Sing to this is Halloween (Nightmare before Christmas) :ROFLMAO:

Sarah's shop called baby and me
selling crap for all to see
charge full price and nothing less
get them cheaper from Aliexpress

This is Ingham crap money falling in her lap
can't make enough for her bits and bats
anyone with half a wit just dont buy this tit
Sarah is nothing but a robbing git

Christmas is coming and she is sat on her bum
home most days but she doesnt play Mum
reads through tattle just incase
we dare make a mention of rubber Jace

This is Ingham crap money falling in her lap
can't make enough for her bits and bats
anyone with half a wit just dont buy this tit
Sarah is nothing but a robbing git

Creepy is the one hiding under your bed
Camera pointed and eyes glowing red
Creepy is the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and Grease in his hair
This is Ingham house This is Ingham house
Greedy Cow Greedy Cow

Bradford City Sarah calls home
Kiddiefam hail to the Ingham song
In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Such an original design Sarah Ingham 🙄

I see they've changed the username so it no longer contains, "Ingham" !!
Just babyandmebysarah now

View attachment 58914
She dropped the Ingham very quickly after launching.

the hypocrisy of the bleeping rent a gob... moaning that people making noise in shops, but it’s fine for her baby to be squealing in a restaurant, Chris to slap ham on his greasy face in a restaurant, her kids to run around IKEA squealing and playing hide and seek and her own big gob yelling into the camera in every shop she goes in.

duck off sarah luv

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA 😂😂😂😂

Wtf is she wittering on about on Insta?!
No one gives a shiny shite, Lazy, about couriers and boxes from China. Stfu you div.

And your husband is still a dirty get 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA 😂😂😂😂

Wtf is she wittering on about on Insta?!
No one gives a shiny shite, Lazy, about couriers and boxes from China. Stfu you div.

And your husband is still a dirty get 💩
Sitting on her sofa for a change I bet? Or in matalan...wont be the office

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sitting on her sofa for a change I bet? Or in matalan...wont be the office
She's still pointing her fat finger with her elbow in the air 😂 And the brows are totally confusing me. I thought they'd been professionally engraved? They're looking like the skid marks you see on the motorway just before an HGV jack-knifes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't that woman due to come back soon to repaint the eyebrows on? She said 4-6 weeks.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.