The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah tries to style herself like a teenager I find, even her hair styles with the bit up bit down are childish.hmm I wonder why she does this...

Reactions: 15
On her IG stories Creepy said "He looked at me like dirt because I asked for mayo and ketchup". No Creepy he looked at you like that because you are a crappy piece of rotting maggot ridden dirt". The waiter knows who you are. You have nerve photo bombing a photo of so called Ifam with your daughters. Who wants you anywhere near young girls. Where were these girls parents? I'm so infuriated

Reactions: 26
Omg I know where I’ve seen that coat before now!! it’s Christmas..... all together now ladies

STAY NOW.......baby if ya got to go away.......
Omg I'm pissing myself, but let's be honest East 17 pulled it off Sarah on other hand 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So lots ifam there meeting in secret then,they wouldn't just be there. All over each other ewww revolting.copy right music to they dont care they never get touched

Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to be a surprise? Why?!🤦🏼‍♀️ Is it just me or does it look like Jace has bruises on his head when the girls are ice skating?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know sarah doesnt think like this, but if izzy wants the expensive makeup wouldnt it be better to explain to explain to her that if she wants it she will get less overall and let her decide. Thats what id do tbh. Shes old enough to understand.

I liked esmes the best of the 3.
That’s what I said to my daughter as the Eye pallets are around 40 to 50 quid it’s by a YouTuber I think Jeffery star have to say their make up is worth it as I wear it as well but have to hide my stuff from my daughter 🤦‍♀️😂

The only difference is I love East 17 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they go out in the car Sarah usually drives but where is Chris? I cant see him in the back seat, does she hide him in the boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know for a fact this family are still manipulating people and getting vulnerable people to do their dirty work also Jane is worse than you all think

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I know for a fact this family are still manipulating people and getting vulnerable people to do their dirty work also Jane is worse than you all think
I know for a fact we all dislike Jane and know exactly what she is capable of 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I thought the exact same thing. Sickening really
Thats disgusting that she could take from her Nan when last year at this time she could not be bothered even going to see her and now she only goes when she is buying for her or the kids. Her nan may be going without food just so she can buy her something and the kids dont really know her or visit and she certainly does not get into the "Ingham Castle" as she thinks it is no one lives in a better house than the Inghams !

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Jace has a couple of bruises on his head, which is strange for a baby that is only ever in a car seat/pram/seat. Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s probably not even in there for Izzy, it’ll be as an “early birthday present” for herself... even though she’s brought so many (or had them “brought” for her) eyeshadow palettes, wasn’t it the urban decay palette last year?? tarte or stigma brushed the year before.. and yet have they been seen to be used? Not really🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Morphe isn’t even that expensive like it’s more mid range..

I also think she prefers buying stuff for Isla because it’s still all cutesy and really girly.. neither Isabelle or esme seem to be like that.. and obviously she struggles with how to cope with the fact that her girls are growing up.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.