The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you make a "representation" of Isla now - same size, weight, colouring, clothing, name etc and sell that doll to the world saying "you can have your very own Isla Savannah Ingham!???? It's no different!
Ermmmmm...actually....I think the parasitic, greedy little witch would do it in a heartbeat if she thought it would sell. The moral compass has well and truly broke.

Reactions: 12
Looks like Jane has been up to her creepy grooming behaviour again. Encouraging people to report Unique Fam Mum to social services.

What was it Chris said about people who report them to social services - wasn't it disgusting, wasting vital resources?

The whole family are dangerous. Get them off Youtube and away from kids (Ifam) now.

Hello, first post! I'd never even heard of The Ingham Family until I found this website and now I've become lost in this rabbit hole of Ingham threads. Anyway, I know someone has said it previously but he really does look like Ian Watkins. It's creepily uncanny.

Hi :)

What's really interesting is that we said it before the allegations came out. He gave off that vibe even before we found out he liked 16 year olds. He's a massive creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she poking her tounge out. He hair like that is awful too.

Isla looks exhusted.
She bought the coat then 🤣🤣 Nice to see they cater up to size 18 cough cough I’m a size 10 Lazy 🙈

Twitter is getting very interesting again, a very lot of people falling out and confirmed by Nikki that Jane is in control of deleting and replying to all comments on social media and I’ve seen this too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nikki has blocked me on twitter for some reason - anything interesting there?

Reactions: 2
Isabelle’s forced fake smile 😳 come on Sarah can you not see your child is sick of this tit?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Isabelle’s forced fake smile 😳 come on Sarah can you not see your child is sick of this tit?
They all look a little forced to be honest. As much as people have gripes with all family vloggers, at least some of the others give their children time off from camera (aren’t evident in filming maybe even for a few days) but these girls don’t get that, their parents are relentless and I’m sure they truly believe that all this Christmas videos will gain their views back up, but it will never be what it was. They may go up slightly but never to the point it would’ve done previously. They spent all half term on holiday, flew back went straight back to school & don’t seem to be getting any downtime to do school work or just relax and take a break (obviously they didn’t do an awful lot on holiday but still will take a toll on them).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks incredibly sad behind her eyes :(
She’s been like that for a long time, as soon as the camera goes on her will do a teeth smile how can they not see it’s not genuine!! Poor girl.

Well maybe because Creepy is too busy posting pictures on Isabelle’s Instagram. If you notice that there are . . . . Going down from the caption to the # That’s creepy posting for her same style as his own insta. If no spaces just a tonne of # it’s lazy, same style as her own insta captions.

So see what creepy has been # tagging a 14 year old girls pictures under so any creep can find her! What kind of mother allows her 14 year old daughters pictures to be #bikinidays by her step-father!!! He is disgusting!!!

18BC2146-929E-41F0-820C-D5E0479E30D2.jpeg
985D2B19-93C0-4DC9-A1F4-3315BCB9714F.jpeg
CE72B0D2-145F-4FFD-9F2A-8A8225AFE40E.jpeg
0B4B2DDE-5A3E-4BB6-80D6-22888B81E304.jpeg
A33A4239-8A76-414D-AA63-4D0769264865.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
There’s no way Sarah paid for that cost. Chris loses his mind if she spends £20 usually and Sarah is far too tight to spend that on one coat
She wouldn't buy that 3 pack of sleep suits for 18$. I bet her nan bought everything in yesterday's vlog. Every time she goes out with her she does a major shopping spree. Definitely didn't buy any of that herself. Down to those water bottles. Invite the woman to your home. Take her out to dinner. Go on the weekend and bring the girls. She's such a mooch. That's why Creepy didn't care because he paid for nothing!

£100 to look like the Michelin Man! £42 for the patent boots!! Lazy only seems to like spending money on herself! While Izzy got a £15 coat from Primark.

View attachment 57862
White is the wrong color for her since she doesn't wash anything. It's going to be black by the end of winter. White is also not a slimming color. That coat is hideous anyway

Reactions: 20
Just think how dirty that white coat will get and how long she’d wear it before washing it...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she poking her tounge out. He hair like that is awful too.

Isla looks exhusted.
Oh God, Sarah actually bought the white coat!! What mum of four would ever buy a pure white coat for everyday use? Where is her sense? That will be FILTHY in no time and there is no way she will give it the once a week wash it’ll need to keep it white. That’s going to look so rotten by this time next week. I mean, even if it were a self-cleaning coat that was forever pure white, it does nothing for her, except add more inches. I hope it isn’t only worn for as long as it stays white, especially if poor Granny bought it for her.

Reactions: 14
Sarah looks like the ultimate chav in that coat. Bet she got followed around by security at the York outlets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just think how dirty that white coat will get and how long she’d wear it before washing it...
Want I dont get is she wanted one for the rain but thats gonna go horrible in the rain eith all that fur

Reactions: 13
They all look a little forced to be honest. As much as people have gripes with all family vloggers, at least some of the others give their children time off from camera (aren’t evident in filming maybe even for a few days) but these girls don’t get that, their parents are relentless and I’m sure they truly believe that all this Christmas videos will gain their views back up, but it will never be what it was. They may go up slightly but never to the point it would’ve done previously. They spent all half term on holiday, flew back went straight back to school & don’t seem to be getting any downtime to do school work or just relax and take a break (obviously they didn’t do an awful lot on holiday but still will take a toll on them).
Our children are only vlogged when they want to and want to share their shopping hauls or activities - some times there not in any of our Vlogs as we let them have their time to be kids - they enjoy watching family Vloggers ( but the inghams ain’t one of them 😲)

Reactions: 5
Isla is getting so much worse and is so jealous of Esme. Esme was trying to talk to the camera and Isla was in the background attention seeking as usual; throwing tinsel at the camera, making stupid faces and just being a really annoying brat in general.

The pockets aren't meant to bulge out of the coat, Sarah needs a bigger size. When she showed he dress her hips looked huge.

Either Chris doesn't know how to count or he doesn't quite understand what 10000 lights look like, probably the first one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.