The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog. Surprise winter wonderland day out!

The vlog starts with Sarah in the car. She shows off her Christmas jumper that she’s “whipped out.” and puts on her #gifted Sarah Santa hat.

Sarah explains that today she wanted to do something Christmassy to get them in the mood. (It’s not to try and bring up the low views or anything.) A few of Sarahs imaginary friends (google) have suggested the winter wonderland and it’s also a good place to go shopping so they’re off to Winter wonderland. Sarah says it’s mega, mega, busy.

Isabelle shivers as Sarah shows the three girls wearing their #gifted Santa hats. Forced smiles from the two older girls at being told to promote Sarahs freebie Christmas hats in November.

Esme shows off the river island bag that Sarah has borrowed her for the day because Sarah got a new one from river island yesterday that she shows to the ifam. A shot of Jace in his #gifted santa hat.

No sign of creepy yet. I’m not sure if he’s with them and I can’t hear him wooooohooooo’ing off camera.

I spoke to soon. Creepy is with them. Chris says they’re already off to a good start because they’re lost. They’re walking through what looks like a shopping centre. 🙄

Chris says this place looks sooo cute! Sarah feels like she’s in Narnia and they’re off to find Santa’s grotto.

The girls and Jace are visiting Santa. Jace is stitting on Santa’s knee as Sarah screeches yaaaaay in the background followed by a few cackles.

Chris says they’re about to do something amazing and that he feels like he’s in the middle of the biggest Christmas winter wonderland as he points the camera at the tree inside the ice rink. They’re off ice skating.

Chris says “this ice is a little bit Icey man!” While Isla pushes a snowman along.

Chris Whoooooohooooooo’s while he skates behind Esme.

Sarah is at the side watching. It looks like Jace is teething because he keeps chewing on his lip. Sarah and Jace go inside and Jace eats a biscuit.

Chris says “that was sooooo much fun” as they head inside for some dinner. He points at a funfair ride and says they’re coming back after they’ve eaten. Chris says they’ve got a table booked at pizza express.

Chris points at a few lights on a tree and says “this place is so magical. I can’t even deal. It’s like a step down from Disneyland here! So nice.” Oh duck off Chris! 🙄🤣

Sarah says the starters have arrived and shows off the dough balls. Sarah points at the four on the girls plate and says she’ll have to steal one for Jace. Christmas music plays as we see a shot of pizza and pasta and then see Jace sucking on some pasta.

Back outside and Sarah says they all now stink of garlic. Sarah says it’s so embarrassing when you’ve got ifam coming up to you. She says they’re about to hit up the funfair.

Chris points out a ride and says “these guys are about to hit up this dodgems, scary looking ride that I’m not going on.” As Sarah screeches that “it’s like a carouse!” Chris says “its like a carousel that goes a hundred miles an hour!” It’s a kids ride Chris stop exaggerating! He‘s been on faster rides in Disney. 🙄

Lots of fake reactions on the ride as Sarah screeches her way around it. Then they’re on the swings and now Chris has joined them on the bumper cars and they take Jace on a little train ride while the teenager Chris waits with the buggy. 🙄

Back home and Sarahs got mum guilt. It’s because Jace has spent a lot of time in his buggy and car seat. She doesn't get mum guilt when she’s pushing him around the shops for hours everyday though. 🧐 She feels guilty that he wasn’t at home, on the floor with his toys.

Sarah is excited that she’s remembered that they still have these “bad boys” from Thursday and she pulls out the deep filled cookies from the Christmas market in Manchester. Sarah really wants to taste the Nutella one. Sarah jokes that Esme has come down and caught them. Isla was already waiting with her fork. Isla tells Esme to get a fork and go and get isabelle. The girls enjoy the cookies.

Chris mentions that fake snow has gone all over and it’s in his beanie and his jumper. He mentions that his face is so poorly and sore. Chris and Sarah go on and on about all the ifam that they’ve met today and they mention they met a lot of ifam in Manchester too. Like the 10.000 lights on their tree. A very lot! 🙄

They say that they have another adventure planned for tomorrow and it will be a full day outside. Sarah is patting herself on the back because they didn’t even go shopping today and that the girls had an amazing day. Blah, blah broken camera talk from Chris and they end the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah looks like a FLUMPA LUMP in that coat, and as for seeing loads of " ifam " fans …. geez get a life you liars.. and also wear your own merch.. 💩.. oops can't its cheaper to buy better quality stuff in the shops ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jace has a couple of bruises on his head, which is strange for a baby that is only ever in a car seat/pram/seat. Poor lad.
It was just Sarahs lipstick I think. They were gone in the next scene.

Did Chris get a gifted Santa hat?
I don’t think so. I’ve not seen him in it. They’d have to try and scrape that beanie off his head if he had one so the person who sent it probably didn’t bother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Prinny left alone for such long periods of time so often. Even when they are there they don't give her much attention or exercise. Poor little mite 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Haven’t watched the vlog but just from the thumbnail, I definitely remember Sarah saying on multiple occasions that Isabelle and Isla don’t like ice skating. Only Esme does.
So I guess part of their ‘making wonderful memories’ is forcing the girls to do something they’re not keen on because it’s generic Christmas content. Bet the fake smiles were flying tonight.

Pathetic to think if Creep and Cheap had half a brain between them they could have just taken Esme and had an actual nice one on one day with her instead of this fake ‘perfect family’ show day for YouTube.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think so. I’ve not seen him in it. They’d have to try and scrape that beanie off his head if he had one so the person who sent it probably didn’t bother.
Imagine your entire family getting gifted something, waiting for yours and then there isn't one 😂😂😂 if the business owner didn't gift him one, fair play 👏

How's it feel, Creepy? Knowing your actions are very well known?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Todays vlog. Surprise winter wonderland day out!

The vlog starts with Sarah in the car. She shows off her Christmas jumper that she’s “whipped out.” and puts on her #gifted Sarah Santa hat.

Sarah explains that today she wanted to do something Christmassy to get them in the mood. (It’s not to try and bring up the low views or anything.) A few of Sarahs imaginary friends (google) have suggested the winter wonderland and it’s also a good place to go shopping so they’re off to Winter wonderland. Sarah says it’s mega, mega, busy.

Isabelle shivers as Sarah shows the three girls wearing their #gifted Santa hats. Forced smiles from the two older girls at being told to promote Sarahs freebie Christmas hats in November.

Esme shows off the river island bag that Sarah has borrowed her for the day because Sarah got a new one from river island yesterday that she shows to the ifam. A shot of Jace in his #gifted santa hat.

No sign of creepy yet. I’m not sure if he’s with them and I can’t hear him wooooohooooo’ing off camera.

I spoke to soon. Creepy is with them. Chris says they’re already off to a good start because they’re lost. They’re walking through what looks like a shopping centre. 🙄

Chris says this place looks sooo cute! Sarah feels like she’s in Narnia and they’re off to find Santa’s grotto.

The girls and Jace are visiting Santa. Jace is stitting on Santa’s knee as Sarah screeches yaaaaay in the background followed by a few cackles.

Chris says they’re about to do something amazing and that he feels like he’s in the middle of the biggest Christmas winter wonderland as he points the camera at the tree inside the ice rink. They’re off ice skating.

Chris says “this ice is a little bit Icey man!” While Isla pushes a snowman along.

Chris Whoooooohooooooo’s while he skates behind Esme.

Sarah is at the side watching. It looks like Jace is teething because he keeps chewing on his lip. Sarah and Jace go inside and Jace eats a biscuit.

Chris says “that was sooooo much fun” as they head inside for some dinner. He points at a funfair ride and says they’re coming back after they’ve eaten. Chris says they’ve got a table booked at pizza express.

Chris points at a few lights on a tree and says “this place is so magical. I can’t even deal. It’s like a step down from Disneyland here! So nice.” Oh duck off Chris! 🙄🤣

Sarah says the starters have arrived and shows off the dough balls. Sarah points at the four on the girls plate and says she’ll have to steal one for Jace. Christmas music plays as we see a shot of pizza and pasta and then see Jace sucking on some pasta.

Back outside and Sarah says they all now stink of garlic. Sarah says it’s so embarrassing when you’ve got ifam coming up to you. She says they’re about to hit up the funfair.

Chris points out a ride and says “these guys are about to hit up this dodgems, scary looking ride that I’m not going on.” As Sarah screeches that “it’s like a carouse!” Chris says “its like a carousel that goes a hundred miles an hour!” It’s a kids ride Chris stop exaggerating! He‘s been on faster rides in Disney. 🙄

Lots of fake reactions on the ride as Sarah screeches her way around it. Then they’re on the swings and now Chris has joined them on the bumper cars and they take Jace on a little train ride while the teenager Chris waits with the buggy. 🙄

Back home and Sarahs got mum guilt. It’s because Jace has spent a lot of time in his buggy and car seat. She doesn't get mum guilt when she’s pushing him around the shops for hours everyday though. 🧐 She feels guilty that he wasn’t at home, on the floor with his toys.

Sarah is excited that she’s remembered that they still have these “bad boys” from Thursday and she pulls out the deep filled cookies from the Christmas market in Manchester. Sarah really wants to taste the Nutella one. Sarah jokes that Esme has come down and caught them. Isla was already waiting with her fork. Isla tells Esme to get a fork and go and get isabelle. The girls enjoy the cookies.

Chris mentions that fake snow has gone all over and it’s in his beanie and his jumper. He mentions that his face is so poorly and sore. Chris and Sarah go on and on about all the ifam that they’ve met today and they mention they met a lot of ifam in Manchester too. Like the 10.000 lights on their tree. A very lot! 🙄

They say that they have another adventure planned for tomorrow and it will be a full day outside. Sarah is patting herself on the back because they didn’t even go shopping today and that the girls had an amazing day. Blah, blah broken camera talk from Chris and they end the vlog.
I love when you take the time to sit and think put all on here it must take you a while thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thats pizza twice in a row now. Do they think being meat free means eat pizza?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is chris desperately trying to copy ladbaby yes mate chris u dick get ur own catchphrase

Reactions: 15
Maybe focus on the fact that it was S&C’s choice to buy her more shoes rather than commenting on Isla because she is 7 and probably doesn’t really have much memory of a time before a camera was put in her face.. so yes she acts up for the camera, but a lot of children would do the same. And again, I think the reason why it’s always Isla getting brought things is probably sarah asking “who likes these” Izzy/Esme are probably like nah & yet Isla says yes🤷🏻‍♀️ Do Izzy and Esme seem to need more shoes? Or at least a quality pair? Most definitely, but it shouldn’t be reflected badly onto Isla.
Sorry but I can just see what happened, she saw them, picked them up & said “oh em gee look at these, can I get them?” Just like we’ve seen multiple times in the vlogs. She has come to expect getting everything she wants & yes it is because of her dumb ass parents.

Reactions: 11
Lazy is definitely getting bigger and bigger. A friend of mine looks smaller than Sarah and she says she is a size 20. So Sarah is no size 14/16. I’m not fat shaming but she needs to stop trying to fool people. Her ifam might believe her but she isn’t fooling us.

Reactions: 15
Why does he apologize for his stupid camera in every single vlog

As if filming on a camera as opposed to an iPhone makes the vlog less boring

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.