The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she doesn’t read here at all, more new boots for Isla...Hi guys! 👋🏻 Maybe buy the other 2 girls some decent shoes for a change, the ones who don’t act like spoiled brats and had to cope with wearing Santa hats because you told them too!

Reactions: 20
She’s probably not even in there for Izzy, it’ll be as an “early birthday present” for herself... even though she’s brought so many (or had them “brought” for her) eyeshadow palettes, wasn’t it the urban decay palette last year?? tarte or stigma brushed the year before.. and yet have they been seen to be used? Not really🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Morphe isn’t even that expensive like it’s more mid range..

I also think she prefers buying stuff for Isla because it’s still all cutesy and really girly.. neither Isabelle or esme seem to be like that.. and obviously she struggles with how to cope with the fact that her girls are growing up.
It’s all about herself

I don't think so, but could be I suppose.

Can you tell us then please?
RI are being contacted by the person she’s been manipulating I’ve been told

• Wow
Reactions: 6
More new boots for Isla on Insta stories. They must have sold a lot of beanies to be splashing the cash again - it's been a while since they did.

More shopping though. They've got serious issues. I can imagine they're in mountains of debt, and live off credit cards the majority of the time.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I’m a mum of 3 girls,my middle daughter is in same year in school as Isabelle and there is no way she would be seen dead in a Santa hat going to see Santa!!
My youngest is 11 and just gone into high school and she wouldn’t do that either!!
Teenage girls weekends are either spent in bed or with their friends...i wish they would just let Isabelle stay at home in her pjs or let her go out with her friends! Why do they need to be up and dressed of a weekend? I get it when they are little but part of being a teenager is being able to do what you want of a weekend... I think once they go to high school they just want to do their own thing!!
Either, because of their actions she doesn’t have many friends,or they just won’t let her!
All of those girls are not being allowed to grow up and mature... none of my girls by Esmes age played with dolls or “little girl” toys and as heartbreaking as that was, I had to accept that because it’s a normal part of maturing!!
Isabelle doesn’t look happy,I think she’s just a good girl and just wants to please her parents!
Which is really sad.. 😞xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but I’m a mum of 3 girls,my middle daughter is in same year in school as Isabelle and there is no way she would be seen dead in a Santa hat going to see Santa!!
My youngest is 11 and just gone into high school and she wouldn’t do that either!!
Teenage girls weekends are either spent in bed or with their friends...i wish they would just let Isabelle stay at home in her pjs or let her go out with her friends! Why do they need to be up and dressed of a weekend? I get it when they are little but part of being a teenager is being able to do what you want of a weekend... I think once they go to high school they just want to do their own thing!!
Either, because of their actions she doesn’t have many friends,or they just won’t let her!
All of those girls are not being allowed to grow up and mature... none of my girls by Esmes age played with dolls or “little girl” toys and as heartbreaking as that was, I had to accept that because it’s a normal part of maturing!!
Isabelle doesn’t look happy,I think she’s just a good girl and just wants to please her parents!
Which is really sad.. 😞xxxx
To be fair, they're never up and dressed until the afternoon 😂 but you're 100% correct in everything you say. I only have boys, but was a teenage girl myself once upon a time... I feel so sorry for Isabelle.

Reactions: 14
Funny the pain has come back ,dont want to know what down your t shirt sure your young audience dont neather who are the so called friends s not seen any oh mother jane will be back means less presents and no no cant have that

Reactions: 5
To be fair, they're never up and dressed until the afternoon 😂 but you're 100% correct in everything you say. I only have boys, but was a teenage girl myself once upon a time... I feel so sorry for Isabelle.
I didn’t word that right to be fair.😂 it does my head in when they say Isabelle is “slothing”
She’s just been a normal teenager,they laze around a lot... and I just let my girls do that because it’s what THEY want to do!! X

Reactions: 10
Just what the spoilt little brat needs, more boots 🙄
View attachment 57952
Maybe focus on the fact that it was S&C’s choice to buy her more shoes rather than commenting on Isla because she is 7 and probably doesn’t really have much memory of a time before a camera was put in her face.. so yes she acts up for the camera, but a lot of children would do the same. And again, I think the reason why it’s always Isla getting brought things is probably sarah asking “who likes these” Izzy/Esme are probably like nah & yet Isla says yes🤷🏻‍♀️ Do Izzy and Esme seem to need more shoes? Or at least a quality pair? Most definitely, but it shouldn’t be reflected badly onto Isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They look quite big they might be for Esme?

Lazy must think she’s absolutely hilarious posting that on her insta!!

Your not lazy!! As the only people your hurting with spoiling one child at the expense of the others is your own kids, who will at some point resent their bratty little sister. So keep it up and see how far that gets you when you can no longer control your kids every move.

Just remember none of us are married to a greasy creep that exploits their children with posting #bikinidays and #instateen of a 14 year old for anyone to find!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isla is getting so much worse and is so jealous of Esme. Esme was trying to talk to the camera and Isla was in the background attention seeking as usual; throwing tinsel at the camera, making stupid faces and just being a really annoying brat in general.

The pockets aren't meant to bulge out of the coat, Sarah needs a bigger size. When she showed he dress her hips looked huge.

Either Chris doesn't know how to count or he doesn't quite understand what 10000 lights look like, probably the first one.
Chris cant count as he said to Esme "3 plus 7 is 11" and also to Isla if she gets 10/10 for spelling then she will get a prize but if she gets 8/10 then she will get an even better prize great maths that is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.