The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they can’t openly support Children in Need when Chris causes the issues for so many children,

Reactions: 24
Least the girls beds were changed, finally ! Well the quilt cover at least 🙈
Shame the sheets and the manky big patterned cushions weren't changed, they will be walking off the bed on their own soon! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think I've ever seen a vlogger who doesn't make eye contact with the camera. All she does is look everywhere else but at the camera. Goes to show how much she lies. I wonder if this is a new kind of diet sensation: no meat, but pizza, cake, pasta, hot chocolate, cookies, tuna with tons of mayo that's how Subway makes it. Wonder if it works? Her ring looks like it's going to have to be cut off after this diet. Yeah right the younger girls are up in their beds at 8:00 and asleep by 8:30(as your eyes dart around through the explanation). More like 9:30/10:00. Poor Jace the only position he knows is sitting. He's never going to move. Keep putting him in his crib to play and he's never going to know its for sleeping. How many children do you have?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think I've ever seen a vlogger who doesn't make eye contact with the camera. All she does is look everywhere else but at the camera. Goes to show how much she lies. I wonder if this is a new kind of diet sensation: no meat, but pizza, cake, pasta, hot chocolate, cookies, tuna with tons of mayo that's how Subway makes it. Wonder if it works? Her ring looks like it's going to have to be cut off after this diet. Yeah right the younger girls are up in their beds at 8:00 and asleep by 8:30(as your eyes dart around through the explanation). More like 9:30/10:00. Poor Jace the only position he knows is sitting. He's never going to move. Keep putting him in his crib to play and he's never going to know its for sleeping. How many children do you have?
I just came on to say this about letting him play in the cot! I don't have kids yet (no thanks to Jessfam and her teenage pregnancy propaganda circa 2010) but even I can work out that he's going to associate the cot with play, not sleep.

Reactions: 21
Why have Isabelle on the thumbnail with a speech bubble saying “ HRVY” when I don’t think she, or anyone for that matter, even mentioned his name

I dont even think she tried getting him to sleep in the cot tbh. Its just a baby jail.

Reactions: 9
Why the bloody hell is she in Starbucks at 7pm with Jace eating a fruity tea loaf?
That boy should have been bathed and in bed by then!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Does Sarah have a problem with straightening her arm? Why is it constantly elbow up in the air 😂 Lazy is already employing someone to pack her sham blankets but a better business plan might be for her to actually work proper hours instead of going into the office once in a blue noon for 10 minutes at a time. Mind you I reckon she’s got Velcro on her arse she’s never off that soft when they finally sell up they’ll have to carry her out of the house on it at this rate. I would think that house May take a while to sell. I know every house has a history but I wouldn’t buy a house where someone that had been grooming young kids had lived just in case people thought he still lived there.
It’s probably repetitive strain from holding a camera 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole "we met loads of you and took a million selfies". Surely they would have been tagged in those "million selfies" online. Unfortunately only 2 people have tagged them in selfies from last night - the same two people have also posted the same selfies to their Facebook page.

2 people. A million is overdoing it a bit, don't you think, Creepy? 😏

If you're going to make tit up, at least make it believable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry but have they not invested in a rain cover for the pram?? That’s clearly why they couldn’t be out n about in the rain! Muppets! And I liked the backtrack about the kids going to sleep late, ah tit I said that oh no they don’t go to bed late, quick subject change!

Reactions: 15
Why have Isabelle on the thumbnail with a speech bubble saying “ HRVY” when I don’t think she, or anyone for that matter, even mentioned his name
Ha ha I thought that was teen speak for heavy as she had another girl on her back 🙈

• Haha
The whole "we met loads of you and took a million selfies". Surely they would have been tagged in those "million selfies" online. Unfortunately only 2 people have tagged them in selfies from last night - the same two people have also posted the same selfies to their Facebook page.

2 people. A million is overdoing it a bit, don't you think, Creepy? 😏

If you're going to make tit up, at least make it believable.
I sometimes look for # when they are out and about and have rarely seen an actual tagged photo

Jace is being pushed through the carpark. Sarah says they’ve nearly taken the roof of the car as they drove in. Sarahs looking for a notice and if she can’t find one “This car park is paying for the damage.”
Long time lurker, just watched the vlog for the first time in a long time as I was pretty sure which car park this would be. There’s a height barrier as you go in, if this ‘takes the roof off’, your car’s too tall for the car park. It also definitely doesn’t have a lift, which is made clear at the entrance.

68989791-EAC5-41E6-8352-DC5E0A2D151A.jpeg

• Haha
Do we think they will move to a brand new area, or stay local? I can't see that they'll be able to keep it secret as they're too stupid and love to film outside their front door 🤣🤣
I think they will move out the area and use it as the excuse to send the girls to regular school

Reactions: 10
Why does he look like he’s been caught with his pants down on this clip? That doesn’t look like a family member on his phone... Very bizarre 🥴
When did they get a dyson 😂 i thought he did a big spiel about that cheap white hoover and how great it was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure this has already been stated but i can't stop laughing. When lazy showed that tracking number when droning on about the process i looked it up and says it was posted at idle post office 🤣 i just think idle suits them to a tea 😂 anyway, im far behind with the joke sorry for bringing up old news

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.