The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurghhhhh why did she give jace the fruit toast from Starbucks? I thought I’d treat myself to some the other day for breakfast not realising it was like 100% sugar and full of calories, it’s more like cake than bread!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think they keep the kids up late because they can't stand to be alone together. I don't know about anyone else but I love my kids bedtimes because that's then our time as a couple.

Reactions: 32
Welcome to all the new members! I look forward to your contributions to these Ingham threads! If ever you are having a down day, grab yourself a coffee and come read here. It's the only tonic you will need!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
who the heck put their last name on the christmastree and in idivdual letters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is this early christmas thing about?? I couldnt stand my house being done up this early! Playing christmas songs... Argggh

Reactions: 15
They said they are doing it early because they are away a lot of December

Reactions: 1
Im sure this has already been stated but i can't stop laughing. When lazy showed that tracking number when droning on about the process i looked it up and says it was posted at idle post office 🤣 i just think idle suits them to a tea 😂 anyway, im far behind with the joke sorry for bringing up old news
I looked too and the one on the reel! When it's delivered I'm sure it shows the signature of the person who signed for it and their surname, does it include the address or postcode too? I also noticed that although the main block of the reference number was consecutive, the 3 digit from the end wasn't (maybe for security reasons to stop people guessing). Just wondered if there was a potential Data Protection Breach if the surname and postcode was displayed on the RM website.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me you've got a troll for on the top?
Maybe ask sarah to send us the one from the baby shower

I looked too and the one on the reel! When it's delivered I'm sure it shows the signature of the person who signed for it and their surname, does it include the address or postcode too? I also noticed that although the main block of the reference number was consecutive, the 3 digit from the end wasn't (maybe for security reasons to stop people guessing). Just wondered if there was a potential Data Protection Breach if the surname and postcode was displayed on the RM website.
Thats why i looked, because i am sure the signutre gets shown once delivered

Reactions: 5
who the heck put their last name on the christmastree and in idivdual letters.
I just came on to say this, so weird 😂

Its honestly no wonder Jace doesnt sleep at night, he has no routine, is basically fed either salt or sugar and does nothing all day bar sit in his highchair or pram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Sarah got her fat, lazy, gassy backside out of bed earlier this morning then she could've got the tree done hours ago instead of at 11 at night. The girls won't be in be until gone midnight.

Reactions: 11
Why does he look like he’s been caught with his pants down on this clip? That doesn’t look like a family member on his phone... Very bizarre 🥴
It probably wouldn’t be the first time, all those baths he takes before going to slimy ibis hotels, please

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think they keep the kids up late because they can't stand to be alone together. I don't know about anyone else but I love my kids bedtimes because that's then our time as a couple.
The later they keep them up the later they will sleep so Lazy doesn’t need to get out of her pit in the morning!

On the chavavan holiday they girls were still asleep until 10-11am! They were only up a bit earlier in Lanzagrotty as they needed to get their ALL INCLUSIVE breakfast before it closed but they were never down to the pool much before midday.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does he look like he’s been caught with his pants down on this clip? That doesn’t look like a family member on his phone... Very bizarre 🥴
That looks very much like the picture people were sending round saying it was another women kissing Chris in the cheek! If you zoom in you clearly see someone who looks like Sarah kissing the pasty white face of what looks likes Chris. Probably going back over old tattle posts 😂😂. Sad people they are. I bet they sit there at night with nothing to do other than try and think of ways to wind people up. Happy normal people don’t do that Sarah. They just get on with things and enjoy their lives. They spend proper time with their husband taking and laughing and having nights out alone together. Maybe one day you will find a better man who will not cheat on you. But you would have to have a massive personality overhaul first!

Reactions: 6
If Sarah has shown anything that breaches the new GDPR rules it’s up to a £50,000 fine to the person that breached it. It no longer is the company that has to pay. So if Velcro arse has shown any numbers on her vlog that means you can go onto the Royal Mail track and trace and look up personal info then yes she has definitely breached the new GDPR rules and is subject to potentially being fined. We aren’t even allowed to leave anything on our desks that has anything on it anymore as I don’t want a £50K fine LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.