The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same last night though, if you look at the clock in the girls room it took Isabelle half an hour to do at 9.30 ish at night, now don’t tell me the girls dance until then because in the same video Sarah says that it’s cut down in time. That was filmed as they knew they had bugger all else to vlog. The girls were downstairs as they would have seen the Xmas tree lights in the window when they drive back home into the street. Also tinsel on the hall stairs and they still never reacted until after the room reveal..you can’t bullshit us! Izzy was at dance with them because she can’t get left alone especially since there are so many crazies knocking on the door and stalking them!

And my kids would be in the shower before they knew it after dancing..utter minks the lot of them!
Our neighbour is a dance teacher and there are rules about what times all kids clubs can be on till, I am certain that under 12s are 7.30-8pm ish. I will have to check though

Reactions: 4
I love that the camera was on Jace in his cot then it cut and was back on him and Sarah claimed he moved 😂

Reactions: 4
She should be going to that office everyday as if she was off to work. Following up on orders, emails, etc. she has absolutely no work ethic at all. How do you wake up each day and have absolutely no direction for the day? Often she doesn't even know what day of the week it is. What a waste of life. The 2 of them are.
It just goes to show that she cant have that many blankets etc to post or she would need to be there but if you have an office you need to be there for most of the day I have my own office and I try to be there everyday for 9.am and finish about 4pm as offices need to be run paperwork needs to be done phone calls etc etc but she just always goes on about her posting loads of blankets more than 1 sometimes even 3 to the same family so she says !!

Reactions: 9
🤢🤢🤢 at Creepy saying he loves London. London doesnt love you. Steer clear. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Do we think they will move to a brand new area, or stay local? I can't see that they'll be able to keep it secret as they're too stupid and love to film outside their front door 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s vlog. An amazing night in Manchester. (Surprisingly Chris has taken his family with him for a change!)

The vlog starts in Jaces nursery. Sarah mentions that he slept well last night but not in his nursery. She says she needs to get him into a routine. (I’m guessing all day in the pram while she shops isn’t working.) 🙄

Sarah does a crawl thing towards Jace and cackles! (She’ll need a nap shortly.)

Sarah is in the office packing up items. She’s shocked at how much time and effort it takes to run a store. Is she serious? She spends most of the day in matalan and b&m. 🙄 She thinks they were a bit naive about how much work it would take to do it all by themselves. She‘s too lazy to stick blankets into envelopes now! 🙄 She feels like they will be employing someone very soon. duck off sarah! Where’s granny troll?! 🤣 She plugs her big blanket and shows how they pop a stamp on the envelope so its ready to go!

Sarah can’t believe it’s coming up to 3pm. She’s explaining that Jace has been good on the floor and shuffling on his bum from one side of the office to the other. (She didn’t vlog this.)

Jace is being pushed through the carpark. Sarah says they’ve nearly taken the roof of the car as they drove in. Sarahs looking for a notice and if she can’t find one “This car park is paying for the damage.”

They're heading to the light switch on but they’re going to try and grab dinner first because they don't start for an hour.

Chris says this place is poppin’

Chris says that Manchester is one of his favourite cities. He says he can no longer tell Sarah off about Christmas because it’s officially started. 🙄

The girls have an hot chocolate and Esme spots a crepe store and says she really wants one. Chris laughs and changes the subject to his broken camera again. 🙄

They're getting a filled cookie for the girls pre dinner. Chris notices the waffles and Sarahs eyes nearly pop out of her head as she explains that only the cookies are on the offer! No waffles for creepy!

Chris says that they’re making their way to the side of harvey nicks because somebody told them they can watch from there.

2 seconds of music and lights. Is it over? I’m not sure if they’ve watched them yet. 🧐

They pass a shop that Isabelle really wants to go in so chris says they’re coming back for a day trip on Saturday. Isabelle mentions something about cool makeup pallets. I doubt they’ll be getting her any. They could have taken her inside but no wait until Saturday Izzy.

Chris is reminiscing about the last time they were in the arndale and over three thousand people turned up to see them. Sarah says that was in the positive days and so full of positivity and love. (She means before people had an issue with Chris allegedly messaging teenagers inappropriately.)

Chris explains that Jace didn’t like the switch on music and it was raining so they went to the German market and then into the arndale to find something to eat but everywhere is closing. They didn’t film any of that. Chris is just telling people while standing on some stairs. (Sounds like they didn’t watch the light switch on.) They should have titled the vlog another boring day filmed in Manchester. 🙄

Sarah says it’s all meat places and they’re not eating any meat. Bull tit I bet they’ve been chomping five guys burgers. 🙄 They’re off to the Christmas market for something meat free to eat. (So a shared crepe?) Do these idiots really think Manchester doesn't have Vegetarian food? 🙄

It looked like they’d payed a person to pretend to be an ifam because a tall guy walks out of the arndale with Sarah and then goes upto Chris. I can’t catch what he says (I think he asked for a picture) but chris says “yeah of course.”

Chris says they have met soooooo many of you guys. (They only filmed the guy they probably paid to be a fan.)

Sarah repeats chris and says we met sooooooo many of you guys!

They're getting some pizza. Sarah says the only food is things like bratwurst and five guys so they’re having margarita pizza and Isla is getting mushroom one. (We don’t see them with the pizzas so my guess is ham and pepperoni)

Chris says it’s been super, super, fun and they met so many of you guys (he says for the tenth time) and took like a million selfies.

A shot of Sarah driving them home. (Too much mulled wine for creepy?)

Sarah is now on the sofa. She says they’ve had a fun night that was spoiled by the rain. Sarah says they will be going back in the next couple of weeks. (When they leave the girls so they can watch the grinch musical for Sarahs treat?)

Sarah shows some matching leggings she has for Jace and Isla. They're from an Instagram page and Sarah wants to order Jace a romper from there.

End of the vlog. 🥱

Sarah didn’t include the mini rant she had on baby and me insta when she was trying to say she wasn’t Alana and hadn’t been putting her own positive review on trust pilot. 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do we think they will move to a brand new area, or stay local? I can't see that they'll be able to keep it secret as they're too stupid and love to film outside their front door 🤣🤣
Unless they drop another £25-30k off that chav palace they won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Sarah have a problem with straightening her arm? Why is it constantly elbow up in the air 😂 Lazy is already employing someone to pack her sham blankets but a better business plan might be for her to actually work proper hours instead of going into the office once in a blue noon for 10 minutes at a time. Mind you I reckon she’s got Velcro on her arse she’s never off that soft when they finally sell up they’ll have to carry her out of the house on it at this rate. I would think that house May take a while to sell. I know every house has a history but I wouldn’t buy a house where someone that had been grooming young kids had lived just in case people thought he still lived there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well going by what Creepy said tonight it sounds like he is well up for moving to Manny or London, yeah yeah yeah bro 'spect

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our neighbour is a dance teacher and there are rules about what times all kids clubs can be on till, I am certain that under 12s are 7.30-8pm ish. I will have to check though
My son does gymnastics and his classes finish at 9pm some evenings.

Reactions: 5
I recorded it for you and any others that can’t view it or just simply don’t want to visit any of her platforms.

What on Earth is going on with her hair? For somebody that has a lot of hair it’s awfully flat and dead looking. Is she still on strike from getting a hair cut because it’s been mentioned here that she looks a right mess?😂
Sarah by next year (I think it’s an Improvement):
Clearly the message reads that Sarah thanked her before she sent the screen shot. You can tell when Sarah is lying. Her mouth moves. I love how she never tries to explain why people don’t like her. She just lies and says she doesn’t know. Why doesn’t anyone else get this kind of thing Sarah? How come kyra doesn’t get this?

View attachment 57372
Get a haircut you bloody woman.
Your prediction was correct 😂
But why would this Alana need to send her the screen shot if Sarah had already seen it and was saying t
I’ve been bought shoes from Asda and shoes from Clarks and I’d say the Asda ones lasted the longest. Next were terrible also as well as Nike 97s at £159 which were a gift and crap.
Some people are fooled by a high price tag.
But yeah the Inghams are stingy when it comes to their kids.
you must have been unlucky then. As I’ve never seen a pair of cheap shoes look as good over time and last as well as better quality ones. Clark’s design then specially to fit growing feet. Asda and other cheaper places don’t. I don’t mind buying my kids cheaper shoes for at home and playing as they don’t wear them as long as school shoes.
I agree. My daughters Isabelle’s age and her and her friends don’t wear designer school shoes, and since September brands and phones have been banned anyway.
I’ve always taught my daughter not to be shallow. Some of my most intelligent successful friends wouldn’t dream of spending their hard earned money on designer shoes for their growing kids and to me society has become so shallow and just full of consumerism.
I don’t think it’s about having designer. My kids always have Clark’s or start rite as they are good quality and last for as long as it takes for their feet to grow out of them usually. I’ve had pairs last the whole school year when their feet haven’t grown much. Buying the cheap ones is not good for kids growing feet at all. And a waste of money in the long as they will have to keep buying new ones. If that’s all people can afford then fair enough as it’s better than nothing. But this family can afford to buy their kids decent shoes and get their feet properly measured. So no excuse for them. Just then being tight and lazy. It takes more time to go to Clark’s and get properly fitted shoes and it costs more upfront. But it’s worth it to know that you are getting shoes that won’t hurt still growing feet and will stand the rest of time. Even when in the past I’ve struggled for money I’ve still saved to get them decent shoes for school.

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think they’ll do anything about Children in Need tonight?

l’m sure they donated the money they made from the vlog on children in need day, way back when they were trying to gain subscribers. (well they said they did anyway.) This year I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve thrown a couple of ifam pop sockets into the donation bucket in Morrisons for their contribution.

Sarah, Chris. We know you read here. Are you donating the money made on todays vlog to children in need? You can answer on tomorrows vlog.

Reactions: 9
Do you guys think they’ll do anything about Children in Need tonight?

Certainly they will but only to beg ifam kiddies to send their Kids stuff
they dont give a tit or any thought to other Children who may be deprived or suffering in any way
The Inghams are all Me Me Me pathetic pair of twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.