The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the people following her named Alanna match the tiny bit of profile photo you can still see from the screen shots...
I know people can change their photos and maybe they have but I’m dubious.
I found who the person is she is following babyandme so looks like a genuine review/person

Reactions: 1
Tattle shout out in the vlog. First couple of mins in, talks about reasons for selling. Turned it off after that 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That title is a joke right? Like a 14 year old would want to decorate their little sisters bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes saying they are moving due to privacy and as their channels grown they want somewhere where people wont be knocking on the door or looking through the window or driving past.

If people are doing that then that is wrong but i seriously doubt people are that invested.

If its happening then its obsessed ifam and they have created that cult like following themselves and also allowed themselves to be traceable so... Their fault nobody elses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone is busy this afternoon 🤣
For the love of God can someone in the iFam pleeeeeeeeeease gift Sarah a Thesaurus 🙏... if I hear or read the word "malicious" or "troll" one more time I'm going to be forced to dig into my own bloody pockets and this will hurt a very lot... begging here...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes saying they are moving due to privacy and as their channels grown they want somewhere where people wont be knocking on the door or looking through the window or driving past.

If people are doing that then that is wrong but i seriously doubt people are that invested.

If its happening then its obsessed ifam and they have created that cult like following themselves and also allowed themselves to be traceable so... Their fault nobody elses
They said that last time they tried to sell it. I dont think it happens tbh

Reactions: 9
She is fully attempting yet again to be like ladbaby at the end there. Silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It was made to sound an awful lot like paparazzi camping outside just to catch a glimpse, or photo opportunity, of the now hugely famous Youtube influencers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont matter were they go someone will find them,channel growing dont think so maybe a desert island there move to.i very much doubt it ,poeple are looking through there windows knocking door taken photos why they not said before and why police not been called,she had to tell the ifam something and just to make us aware she comes on here.what happens to friends they had in there road they played with once I reacon there given them hell on that road as they found out what been going on.will they move kids out there school mmm thing is you want to do this stuff on media what she expect .

Reactions: 9
Do you think she really doesn’t get why people dislike her?? I mean does she honestly believe Chris didn’t do anything wrong?? “Me and Chris are working with Trustpilot” translates to me and creepy are reporting all the crappy reviews and hopefully they’ll take them down. What do they always have to make it sound more urgent and official than it really is.

Todays vlog. 14 year old surprises sisters with a christmas bedroom makeover.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah wondering what day it is. Jace peeps from behind her in the Jumperoo. “is it Tuesday? Oh no it’s Wednesday.” Sarahs been spring cleaning. (Chris has.) 🙄 Jace is crying. Sarahs going to get him out for a banana and porridge.

Sarah mentions somebody is coming to view the house. Sarah complains that some of her “biggest fans” knew within three minutes that the house was up for sale and posted it online. (Bitterness is oozing from her!) Mrs positive pineapple turned rotten! Nobody wants to watch a snarky cow complaining. Chris caused it all Sarah. You’re pointing your fingers at the wrong people! No wonder the views are so low! 🙄

She’s selling the house for more privacy. Not because Chris as been allegedly messaging teenagers. 🙄

Chris looks like he’s throwing gang signs at the side of the car. Blah blah broken camera. He’s off on a skate day and filming. His imaginary friend Mark as gone to get the Capri suns! (He said coffee but I’ll treat him like the twelve year old he thinks he is.) 🙄

Sarahs at b&m for decorations for the girls room. (No sign of granny troll.)

Sarah’s snapped out of the attitude and she’s being fake and cheery again while she shows off snow globes.

Chris nearly falls off a tiny wall.

Sarah’s showing advent calendars.

Back home and Isla says she’s excited for dance. Jace is jumping in his Jumperoo.

Sarah and Isabelle are about to start the secret mission.

Lady muck is off to have the mothers give her dirty while she takes the girls to dance. I bet her ‘reserved’ throne is all ready and waiting for her.

Isabelle is putting up Christmas decorations In the girls room.

THREE HOURS LATER. Still putting up decorations.

No sign of Sarah and Chris so I’m guessing they’re sat somewhere reading tattle and doing fake trust pilot reviews. 🙄

Isabelle shows off the room. She’s done a better job than Sarah would have done to be fair.

The girls like their room.

Sarah and Chris are still MIA. I’m imagining them punching a pillow like it’s tattles face. 🙄

Sarah is back and screeching that she’s Jealous of the girls room.

Chris is skating through the streets! He’s just left the imaginary boys and he’s saying how beautiful Leeds is at Christmas. He’s off back to the car.

Sarah is ending the vlog and saying that she’s booked a surprise off chris for her birthday. Chris knows because she’s used his card. She tells Chris that they are off to Manchester on the 13th to see the grinch! Cackle, cackle, screech. She’s so buzzin’ Chris is pretending that he doesn’t mind that she’s spent more than £10 he says they’ll have to book a nice hotel. (Premier inn.) I wonder if they’re taking the girls and Jace? I doubt it though. The girls will have to watch the movie with granny. 🙄

Seriously they are getting beyond boring. The snarky attitude directed at people who have an issue with her husband allegedly asking a sixteen year old to sneak out of her parents hotel room is getting ridiculous. Pipe down Sarah. You are not the victim. You might have decided to turn the other cheek and ignore what he did but most people don’t forgive and forget as easily as you do. Your behaviour is disgusting and the fact that you blame everybody but Chris shows the kind of person you are. Roll on January when fingers crossed, you will be demonetised and then you will have to start earning your own money instead of relying on your children to fund your matalan addiction and the dickheads new skates. That woman winds me up! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It was partly our fault, no lazy it was all your fault people found out where you live! And I’d be a very lot scared too, one of us “tattlers” seen you yesterday in b & m with Zelda, avoiding the vlog is she? So that shows people near you know all about you, and I’d be worried if my hubby did what yours did and people hated us all around! Not your fault though is it?? Oh and he made a miraculous recovery overnight didn’t he!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.