The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Lazy writing herself a review for her own business is the best thing I’ve read today😂 this thread has been quiet for a week or so, hopefully more duck ups to come!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We all know how selfish lazy and creepy are!
just watched the returning from holiday, honestly shocked that a 14 year old would buy a colouring in book and let her parents put it in the vlog.
I was amazed also that she bought a childish colouring in book and its worse that Lazy and Creepy put that in the vlog. Izzy must be getting stick at school for all this rubbish they are buying her and also its time she stopped saying to Izzy the things are getting sent to Santa she is a bit to old for that now even the younger ones are getting to that stage also.

Reactions: 5
Has the business actually been open for seven weeks ? I don't think it has.

Reactions: 4
Also went on trust pilot to do a review to see if my screen would look the same as Sarah’s, surprise surprise it did! (I did delete my review after, it was just a test)
7FAFF19B-866D-4BCD-BF94-45998509FB74.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been bought shoes from Asda and shoes from Clarks and I’d say the Asda ones lasted the longest. Next were terrible also as well as Nike 97s at £159 which were a gift and crap.
Some people are fooled by a high price tag.
But yeah the Inghams are stingy when it comes to their kids.
They both love to buy themselves items but the kids they just get the cheapest of items whether thats what they want or not its not right doing that with them after all its them thats brought most of the money to them

Reactions: 9
She appears to have deleted the insta story now :ROFLMAO:

She can't even give Del Trotter a run for his money

I think the review was written by Chris, it's got his narcissist, self-important tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WHAT! Writing your own review, I'm quite shocked, yes this needs to go to the media 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You can’t compete with stupid can you 🤣
She buys views so she might as well write the trust pilot reviews also she is just a cheating stupid person who will do anything to try and get the la
This women is deluded anyway. Sarah didn’t send you one for free out of the goodness of her heart. She sent you one that you paid for. For £7 postage and as a business she should be getting insured for lost items by the Royal Mail and refunded.
That’s if it was even sent in the first place, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, it’s still not kind of Sarah, she’s a BUSINESS by law she has to ensure you receive what you paid for

“if you are going to trust any review trust this one”

so. One blanket got lost, and Sarah sent the ‘lady’ not one replacement but an extra free one too....someone’s got a very lot high profit margin to be doing that.

Sending them to yourselves isn’t profit Sarah Hun

From another review “Do you honestly think Sarah would sell anything but the best quality blankets and teething rings. In the position herself and her family are in... “

Do I think Sarah and Chris would sell tit to kids when their own position is having to sell the house, having no sponsors, no flash holidays and private school bills to pay... yes, I a very lot do
Sarah thinks everyone else is wrong she cant see its herself thats wrong her company is a lot of rubbish she doesn't even answer any enquiries sent to her either by email or on her contact page. I have sent her 3 emails and still have no reply she simply is not efficient enough to cope with everything and she does not have her items approved and labelled appropriately she thinks putting a baby and me label on is enough no Sarah they have to be approved for use in this country and stating that you would not sell anything unless it is perfect is a lot of rubbish and you know that you would buy and sell yourself if you could make a profit and not a small one at that. As far as baby things are concerned you do not allow your own son to move about as you are to lazy to keep tabs on him so its easier to put him into a high chair or his cot but no sign of one of your own blankets in his cot also why do you not use your own sleepsuits if they are so good. Not good enough for my grandson I would never purchase anything not made for this country in a proper way by showing the correct labels.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not only that it says "you reviewed Babyandme by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.
Ha ha can’t believe she would leave that on there why would you send a screen shot of a review you left 🤷‍♀️
Also I have checked her followers on the babyandme Instagram page and nobody called Alanna Burton even follows the page ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't even go looking to nitpick at it, I saw @Missusnaz mention it and it's glaringly obvious she's screenshot straight after posting it herself.
It feels like she's literally taking the piss out of her own business 😂
I no she isn’t all there being with that creep but she takes stupid to a whole new level with this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure his legs are stuck in that position. I remember they put him on his back briefly a couple of weeks ago and his legs were in the same position as if he was sitting up. I wonder if he can lay flat when he's sleeping (not on Lazy) but in the cot?
Yeah i remember he had his knees up to his chest for the whole time he was laid down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So now she’s saying “there are lots of fake reviews from people who don’t like me for some reason” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So now she’s saying “there are lots of fake reviews from people who don’t like me for some reason” 🤣
This woman I have to say is mad and needs help if she thinks people are being horrible to her for know reason she needs to take a good look at herself , even her friends seem to have wash their hands of her and all she has is that witch of a mother law to hang out with 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.