The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 bad reviews plus 3 good ones = not a single bad review. 11 good reviews for the mathematical minded

if Sarah sells 12 blankets she’ll make a very lot of profit. If she sells 10 she’ll make even more profit (a level genius Chris Ingham)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha ha can’t believe she would leave that on there why would you send a screen shot of a review you left 🤷‍♀️
Also I have checked her followers on the babyandme Instagram page and nobody called Alanna Burton even follows the page ?
No I stand corrected there is an Alanna following on her page I will admit if I made a
Mistake unlike some people !

Reactions: 12
I love how even in Sarah's fantasyland her tat still gets lost in the post 😂

What a div!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evidence that she has blanked out what actually was in the messages to “Alana”.

As I “I have reposted all the of the nesessery....

Maybe taking tips from Granny Ingham on using the Ifam!
I think Alana said ‘I’ve reported all of the unnecessary’ from screenshot. So probably reported the bad reviews.

i did say at the start trolls shouldnt leave them bad reviews despite the allegations and still stand by that as funny as some are

Reactions: 18
Sarah writing her own reviews 😂😂😂

Chris was right after all, some of the reviews are fake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s still daft for saying that she shouldn’t have to justify herself! Yes she should, without knowing that Sarah was putting up a screenshot that she’d been sent then of course people are going to point fingers and claim she uploaded the screenshot herself!

I also love her saying that she is a ‘small business’ when yesterday she was bragging about having a successful business for 4 years which was turning over a large profit!

Reactions: 13
My personal highlight of the rant was listening to Sarah Ingham stopping herself say "bleeping," and instead says, "bloomin" 😂😂 The Dixon in you nearly escaped!

Screenshot_20191114-164110.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That could be from any one of her trolls to make it look like a conversation, let’s face it they are capable of bloody anything! Love how she nearly said the f word too..we know you are fond of that in messages to friend’s lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she saying that she hasn't had any bad reviews from people who have bought something.
It's obvious that some of the shite reviews are genuine from people who have.
Also, don'tcha love the way she covers up that she reads here by saying "I've received tons of messages"

Reactions: 10
None of the people following her named Alanna match the tiny bit of profile photo you can still see from the screen shots...
I know people can change their photos and maybe they have but I’m dubious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
None of the people following her named Alanna match the tiny bit of profile photo you can still see from the screen shots...
I know people can change their photos and maybe they have but I’m dubious.
Nah she's there, she follows Sarah's account but not the baby and me page. I've managed to find her. She's 20 and needs to sort her bleeping life out if she regards someone like Sarah Ingham as a "supermum"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her eyes are darting all over the place explaining "she sent a screenshot" classic sign of lying. She also over explains herself, throws out a distraction by falsely saying she has had no negative reviews. There's one on YouTube by another channel, she's said "it's thin, just 2 pieces of thin fabric put together, cheap and a waste of £27 quid". And then pleading for reviews. The desperation seeps from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she also implying that ANY bad reviews on there are fake? I’ve seen a good amount of genuine reviews on there where customers have been dissatisfied with their items. Not all reviews are going to be glowing, Sarah. Part of having a business is trial and error, working out what products are successful and which ones need improving. But of course she’s just happy making quick cash, so has opted to resell cheap Chinese blankets, there’s nothing bespoke about them.

Reactions: 14
Nah she's there, she follows Sarah's account but not the baby and me page. I've managed to find her. She's 20 and needs to sort her bleeping life out if she regards someone like Sarah Ingham as a "supermum"
But she’s sending it to the baby and me Instagram page

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.