The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody at my daughter's school care about designer shoes either. Not once has she come home saying anything about needing to wear designer stuff to school. TBH my daughter would rather wear something nobody else is wearing anyway and would rather be herself than follow what the girls at her school wear lol.
Not to get too far into the great shoe debate of 2019 but I just think it would be nice if Isabelle got a say in what School shoes she is getting now that she’s 14 years old rather than her mother rolling her eyes and declaring she’ll have to make do with matalan ones because shes not dragging her arse around Leeds to put some effort in to finding some that Isabelle wants. These kids earn Sarah and Chris a fortune and It seems like very little effort or money goes into the things they actually need. I agree that they don’t have to be designer they just need to be something Isabelle likes and not something Sarah and Chris can spend the least amount of money on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Not to get too far into the great shoe debate of 2019 but I just think it would be nice if Isabelle got a say in what School shoes she is getting now that she’s 14 years old rather than her mother rolling her eyes and declaring she’ll have to make do with matalan ones because shes not dragging her arse around Leeds to put some effort in to finding some that Isabelle wants. These kids earn Sarah and Chris a fortune and It seems like very little effort or money goes into the things they actually need. I agree that they don’t have to be designer they just need to be something Isabelle likes and not something Sarah and Chris can spend the least amount of money on.
We all know how selfish lazy and creepy are!
just watched the returning from holiday, honestly shocked that a 14 year old would buy a colouring in book and let her parents put it in the vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s not about being designer.

But the amount of money that’s gone through those twos hands in the last couple of years off the back of exploiting the girls online is unreal.

They are quick to buy skate rails, premium make up, rusty old cars, chavavans, and pay thousands on solicitors letters for themselves.

But buying the kids especially Issy the cheapest of cheap shoes and Coat. How much money does Lazy spend on plastic tat and LOL dolls!!

For some parents that’s all they can afford but for Creepy and Lazy they priorities spending for the “TV show” and not on what the girls actually need. What 14 year old wants LOL dolls!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Isabelle could be given £xx on a weekend to go into town with her friends and get her own shoes even if Sarah is that lazy! Or order some online. She’s just a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 24
I wouldnt say she need designer shoes but good quality ones. Matalan and peacocks are cheap fashion, they would be better spending on a decent pair that will last.
I’ve been bought shoes from Asda and shoes from Clarks and I’d say the Asda ones lasted the longest. Next were terrible also as well as Nike 97s at £159 which were a gift and crap.
Some people are fooled by a high price tag.
But yeah the Inghams are stingy when it comes to their kids.

Reactions: 7
So from January The Inghams will need to head over to Youtube Kids? or have I got that wrong?

Regarding the vlog where Sarah said something about dieting (I haven't seen the vlog) If she is serious about losing weight they need to cut down on the Carbs, Red meat isn't the problem! It's all the junk they are consuming. My other half and I have been told by his diabetic nurse that he needs to lose weight and to do that she has said a low carb diet is an answer! also, cutting back on on the sweet stuff. SW don't mention anything about carbs and they should!

Reactions: 6
Yes it will be in our contract. Creepy is going to write one for us. I am sure it will stand up in court.
I’m so looking forward to Switzerland after the 41c day yesterday I’m hanging for the snow 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a thought, do you think they get any child support/maintenance from Izzy’s dad? If so, how much is spent on things, like shoes, clothes, exshettra. Maybe that is why the cheap shoes and clothes. In the US most states both parents earnings and the number of other children into account in figuring out child support. Since they started earning a nice income maybe she had to pay Izzy’s dad support and that is why Izzy doesn’t see him any more. Just a thought.

I’m so looking forward to Switzerland after the 41c day yesterday I’m hanging for the snow 😂.
Do you want to build a snowman? We could snow sculptures of creepy and lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha little digs about trust pilot on her page 🤣I’m thinking Alana isn’t actually real! Give away a freebie? And the fact it was screenshot as “just now” literally perfect timing wasn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we get to fly first class?

Just a thought, do you think they get any child support/maintenance from Izzy’s dad? If so, how much is spent on things, like shoes, clothes, exshettra. Maybe that is why the cheap shoes and clothes. In the US most states both parents earnings and the number of other children into account in figuring out child support. Since they started earning a nice income maybe she had to pay Izzy’s dad support and that is why Izzy doesn’t see him any more. Just a thought.

Do you want to build a snowman? We could snow sculptures of creepy and lazy.
She wouldn’t pay issy’s dad support. The child support goes to whoever the child lives with. So if anything issy’s dad will pay Sarah some. They might have informally agreed an amount or have a order in place based on wages.

Reactions: 5
Haha little digs about trust pilot on her page 🤣I’m thinking Alana isn’t actually real! Give away a freebie? And the fact it was screenshot as “just now” literally perfect timing wasn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not only that it says "you reviewed Babyandme by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it.
20191114_141950.jpg

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It’s not about being designer.

But the amount of money that’s gone through those twos hands in the last couple of years off the back of exploiting the girls online is unreal.

They are quick to buy skate rails, premium make up, rusty old cars, chavavans, and pay thousands on solicitors letters for themselves.

But buying the kids especially Issy the cheapest of cheap shoes and Coat. How much money does Lazy spend on plastic tat and LOL dolls!!

For some parents that’s all they can afford but for Creepy and Lazy they priorities spending for the “TV show” and not on what the girls actually need. What 14 year old wants LOL dolls!!
They hypocritically talk about the environment and buy reusable straws. They need to look into the effects that "fast fashion" has on the planet. Buying cheap shoes that fall apart in a few months, rather than spending a little more on shoes that would last at least a year - that would make a big difference to the environment.

But they just don't care. They'll carry on filling landfill with plastic tat.

Reactions: 10
Not only that it says "you reviewed Baby&me by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.
You can’t compete with stupid can you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not only that it says "you reviewed Baby&me by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it. View attachment 57176

This is bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂😂 oh Sarah Ingham 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂😂 oh Sarah Ingham 😂😂😂😂
I didn't even go looking to nitpick at it, I saw @Missusnaz mention it and it's glaringly obvious she's screenshot straight after posting it herself.
It feels like she's literally taking the piss out of her own business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So sad at nearly 8 months Jace doesnt know how to 'move' there always seems to be something infront of him so he cant put his hands down/learn to crawl.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.